What new Lord features would you like to see?

Coreyographed

The title is pretty self-explanatory, but what new things could they do to Lord characters that you would like?

I, personally, would like to be able to choose what weapon the Lord character could specialize in. It would also give the game more replay value and add more variety.

Either that, or bring back multiple Lords with different weapons like Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones. If Intelligent Systems brought back the multiple Lords again, would you like them to have different backstories or characters that you recruit?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Being able to choose where to deploy the Lord. Not sure if Awakening has this but it's a thing that's bothered me.

2. Multiple lords, but when you only need one you can choose which gets deployed.

1. Being able to choose where to deploy the Lord. Not sure if Awakening has this but it's a thing that's bothered me.

You need to have Chrom in every single chapter, so nope.

I think they mean where the lord starts on the map, it's always a fixed location.

Oh...Either way, the answer would be no, because I don't remember being able to move Chrom's starting position.

No on Chrom's starting position. You can't move it... and it is annoying.

As for features... I'd love the idea of multiple lords and different choices based on which lord you pick. That would be amazing. :)

And being able to pick which weapon. I like swords, but I want a BIT of a break from them. Axes everywhere.

Another female lord would be nice. I know we have Eirika, Micaiah and Lucina, but another one wouldn't hurt.

I think they mean where the lord starts on the map, it's always a fixed location.

On the Side Quest maps, you can move Chrom. He isn't required on those, and it was such a relief to be able to move him finally x)

Another female lord would be nice. I know we have Eirika, Micaiah and Lucina, but another one wouldn't hurt.

Yes!! I liked Eirika in Sacred Stones, but Micaiah was too frail for my taste. Lucina restored my faith in them, at least. Just to mix things up, would you like them to make a male mage-lord and a lance- or axe-weilding female lord?

Just once I want an evil lord. or as an anti-hero. My favorite role to play [\s]

It would be great to have a game where you play as both the antagonist and the protagonist. Since it's war, both sides are actually justified in their reasoning and neither said is wrong nor portrayed as overly "evil." But one side is definitely more antagonistic. It's just two competing nations with different interests. And they never join up just for the final boss. Instead, you choose to specifically follow one side of story about 1/3 of the game in and face off against the other side in the final battle of the game.

I also would like a main female protagonist without a male counterpart, like Ike in PoR or Marth in SD. It would be great if she wielded lances but swords would be fine as well.

Just once I want an evil lord. Or as an anti-her, my favorite role to play

If Intelligent Systems did that, they would probably have that be the first generation Lord. The second generation Lord would then try to fix the destruction that their predecessors did. That's potentially the only way that IS could market the idea to the others. I definitely see your point and agree that it is a fun role to play, though :)

I agree. Also, I'd like to see a Lord that wielded Staffs.

Oh God, I hope you don't mean only staves. That would be miserable x)

I would only approve if it would be like Tricksters or Sages. Secondary!!

On the Side Quest maps, you can move Chrom. He isn't required on those, and it was such a relief to be able to move him finally x)

Yes!! I liked Eirika in Sacred Stones, but Micaiah was too frail for my taste. Lucina restored my faith in them, at least. Just to mix things up, would you like them to make a male mage-lord and a lance- or axe-weilding female lord?

I would love that so much I can't probably articulate how much I would love it. <3

I would love that so much I can't probably articulate how much I would love it. <3

Also, would it be too much to ask for another Brown-Haired Lord? Maybe green, red, or purple, but can we change up the blue-haired main again? x)

Also, would it be too much to ask for another Brown-Haired Lord? Maybe green, red, or purple, but can we change up the blue-haired main again? x)

Chrom (and Lucina) at least has an excuse in the fact that he's playing up the role of Marth's and Caeda's descendant, and Seliph is Sigurd's son (though it would've been cool to see him with his mother's white hair), but stand-alone a like Ike have no excuse, especially since he is the only person on Tellius with random deep blue hair. The twins don't count since their hair is a more lovely shade of turquoise than the usual blue. We've already had the two redheads (Eliwood and Roy), so I want a blonde or black haired Lord or some outlandish combination of colors so they stand out (like, yellow hair with red tips or something).

Multiple Lords would be fun. I want more magic lords, flying lords, or a shapeshifting lord (though that may be broken).

Chrom (and Lucina) at least has an excuse in the fact that he's playing up the role of Marth's and Caeda's descendant, and Seliph is Sigurd's son (though it would've been cool to see him with his mother's white hair), but stand-alone a like Ike have no excuse, especially since he is the only person on Tellius with random deep blue hair. The twins don't count since their hair is a more lovely shade of turquoise than the usual blue. We've already had the two redheads (Eliwood and Roy), so I want a blonde or black haired Lord or some outlandish combination of colors so they stand out (like, yellow hair with red tips or something).

Multiple Lords would be fun. I want more magic lords, flying lords, or a shapeshifting lord (though that may be broken).

Imagine someone like Yarne with Aether. XD

but stand-alone a like Ike have no excuse, especially since he is the only person on Tellius with random deep blue hair.

Wrong. Ike got his blue hair from his mother, Elena. There's a reason for him too. Nobody just gets hair colors out of nowhere. xP

And I'd like a lord that's something like the one I created for my fic. Her name is Azura, and she has long, dark red hair. She's a mercenary that starts with swords, but she gains lances upon promotion to a Lord, and rather than strength and defense, her best stats are magic and res, and her ultimate weapon is a lance that possesses light magic. She also has a dislike for most men, much like Ike can stand nobility most of the time, and is a tough and tomboyish girl. She develops a bit of an attitude later on, which results in several mistakes, but she learns from them and grows into a powerful leader. And one of the male leads falls in love with her and actually wins her heart. :D This lets her change her views some on the male population too. lol

Basically, I want another female, and I like the idea of one that wants to prove that she can be just as tough and skilled as a man in battle. I'd also like a break from the blue hair. xP

Edited by Anacybele

A female pegasus knight lord as cool as Elincia but with lances instead of swords, please and thank you. Maybe she wouldn't start the game on a mount but a flying lord would be all sorts of cool. Also, multiple commanders across chapters like FE10 would be a nice change of pace too. And moveable lords, even if they're forced.