CHROM AND OLIVIA IS CANON

Meteor

The other possible Chrom pairings, even if they were possible, aren't really worth it. Lucina really wants Galeforce, which nobody but Cordelia gives, except that whatever Cordelia gives isn't worth anything compared to Vantage from Olivia.

The only one that I could see being feasibly useful for Lucina is Miriel, but it's all just wishful thinking. Chrom would boost Laurent's potential quite a bit with Luna and Rightful King, Yarne would become a Lightning Bruiser speed-demon machine, but that would gimp Lucina a bit.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I'd still consider doing Chrom/Cordelia if it were possible. I would totally make both Lucina and Severa Double Bow Snipers with Armsthrift/Galeforce/Luna/Aether/Limit Breaker.

There isn't much need for that much offense(and especially limit to 2-range thanks to Sniper) and both of them love Vantage more, especially Severa.

It's probably more useful for Streetpass, but Inigo would be a lot better since he gets Rightful King+Lethality.

*reads topic title* troll thread *facepalm* uhhh....

I don't get why she's so obsessed with MU anyway... Chrom was the one that recruited her... she even said "that's the first time someone has trusted me like that before."

Would have made more sense if MU was the one that recruited her that the obsession would happen.

Oh man, just imagining this... Tharja as the queen of Iris/Ylisse. TAKE MY MONEY.

Yah I thought it seemed kind of out of the blue haha. As for Tharja as queen? :o:

"Hey Chrom! Recently, I've been feeling like I need a little time off of being full time Tactician. Could I take a personal vacation? You know...far away from Ylisse? In the Outrealms, maybe?"

There isn't much need for that much offense(and especially limit to 2-range thanks to Sniper) and both of them love Vantage more, especially Severa.

It's probably more useful for Streetpass, but Inigo would be a lot better since he gets Rightful King+Lethality.

Uh, the whole point of Double Bow Snipers is to attack from 3-range, without worrying about retaliation.

While they'd appreciate Vantage, Galeforce + Luna is more than sufficient for my needs, and it'd free Stahl to go to Owain so I can finally do Ricken!Inigo, which is a pairing that I love on paper that I almost never do because of Owain.

It'd just be nice to have the added flexibility that a second Luna-efficient Chrom pair would bring.

Edited by Canto

Uh, the whole point of Double Bow Snipers is to attack from 3-range, without worrying about retaliation.

While they'd appreciate Vantage, Galeforce + Luna is more than sufficient for my needs, and it'd free Stahl to go to Owain so I can finally do Ricken!Inigo, which is a pairing that I love on paper that I almost never do because of Owain.

It'd just be nice to have the added flexibility that a second Luna-efficient pair would bring.

Oh, I wouldn't know since I never use Snipers.

Whatever, I like having an Enemy Phase for all my characters.

Maribelle > Olivia for Valkyrie + Chrom

Also Lucy does not really need Vantage. If you are making a streetpass team, sure Olivia is the best because of no pair up, but otherwise lity to become Sage and Valkyrie from the other two Galeforcer is better

I honestly don't see how Lucy even benefits from having the Mage class set. I mean, sure, Dark Knight (Which I would rather have Lucy as IF she's going into a magic class and staying there.) is great and all with Swords + Magic. But other than that, ehh...

Lucy never struck me as the magic type anyways. I would, however, likely put her in a magic class for giggles though.

Edited by Just call me Al

Better damage output

Not like it matters because Awakening offense is insane

But seriously, saying Lucy is not good at Magic because she is not supposed to use Magic is silly considering how clearly superior Sage, DF, and Valkyrie is over the rest of the class in this game.

Edited by JSND

I honestly don't see how Lucy even benefits from having the Mage class set. I mean, sure, Dark Knight (Which I would rather have Lucy as IF she's going into a magic class and staying there.) is great and all with Swords + Magic. But other than that, ehh...

Lucy never struck me as the magic type anyways. I would, however, likely put her in a magic class for giggles though.

For laughs, one playthrough I put Lucina as a Sorcerer. One or two Spirit Dusts to help out the ailing magic growth and... er... she ended up being one of my heaviest hitters. Without tomefaire or Luna. Just Aether and Vengence and Galeforce (and two other skills that I can't remember, but not limit breaker).

(It was an Avatar!Lucina with a +Speed, -Def btw)

* ... What? The game is still fully completeable man. And if Sumia was the wrong choice (For that save file at least), Lucina waould literally cease to exist and "die" (For lack of a better term).

* Fair enough point.

* Needs A LOT more elaboration, because I doubt anyone here even gets what you mean.

Your other points:

* That doesn't really mean anything that's relevant to this. How would Lucina even know that if she defeated Lon'qu, the party would get Olivia for Chrom to marry?

* It's the same with the villager then, so by your logic, the villager is the canon choice.

* Frederick, Gaius, and Lon'qu can also wield swords, and they can all also marry Olivia. So that point really means nothing.

* I'd say he looks better with Lon'qu's black-ish hair, fits him a lot better.

* Or maybe after Chrom and his wife's wedding, that character began to love dresses (After all, maybe after finally wearing one they surprising thought they weren't half bad). Speculation? Yes. But it's a speculation thread anyway.

I love all the people who took this thread at face value.

You're all so pure and innocent, never change and never let the Internet tarnish you.

(Also Olivia/Chrom is canon because the way Olivia enriches those post-time skip cutscenes with her sparkling is only proper for Chrom's TRUE wife. *crosses arms*)

This is why the game is not completable if Chrom marries Sumia.

I'm pretty sure that has been confirmed to be utter bullshit.

All non ChromxOlivia shippers are now to be shunned from the community.

And I'm not already?

it's not bs.

the first time i "played through," i paired chrom w/ sumia. the game wouldn't let me beat grima. grima said something about "having poor choices throughout the course of this war."

I thought it was decided upon that it is possible to beat the game with Chrom and Sumia, but the consequence is you get the shitty Sumia ending instead of the perfect Olivia ending.

I thought it was decided upon that it is possible to beat the game with Chrom and Sumia, but the consequence is you get the shitty Sumia ending instead of the perfect Olivia ending.

Chrom and Sumia

After Grima's defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse's new exalt. Queen Sumia lived and breathed for him. However, because of Chrom's choices, the future refused to change.

The Future refused to change, proving not everything can change

Chrom and Olivia

After Grima's defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse's new exalt. Queen Olivia gave him a much-needed shoulder to lean on as she traveled the land, dancing and mending the scars of war.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

Chrom and Sumia:

After Grima's defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse's new exalt. Queen Sumia lived and breathed for him, and her flower-petal readings were said to bring good luck to all who received them.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Chrom

Fire Emblem Wiki contributors clearly play the hacked version.

I don't get the reference, but I still found it hilarious. Where's it from?

It's from Chrono Trigger. If you lose to the Final Boss.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

Chrom and Sumia:

After Grima's defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse's new exalt. Queen Sumia lived and breathed for him, and her flower-petal readings were said to bring good luck to all who received them.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Chrom

I think you're taking the joke too seriously...