CHROM AND OLIVIA IS CANON

Meteor

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the OP, there's also the fact that Chrom and Inigo look like two peas in a pod when they're father and son. Inigo looks SO much like him! And their support makes more sense too because of the comparison to Lucina.

But I still feel that the developers favor ChromxSumia, unfortunately. And yes, I'm aware that some of that "evidence" for ChromxOlivia is a joke. lol

You know, this reminds me. I could actually give a decent argument towards FrederickxFemale Avatar possibly being canon, but I know people would just call me biased because I ship it. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Well, maybe this can stop people from forcing themselves to shove Chrom x Sumia down their own throats.

Although, I don't know why everyone always says Frederick x Sumia in proxy against Chrom x Sumia.

Although, I don't know why everyone always says Frederick x Sumia in proxy against Chrom x Sumia.

Me neither, there isn't really anything going for them. This is true for most pairings in the game though. The only exceptions, really, are the obvious ChromxSumia, ChromxFemale Avatar, Male AvatarxLucina, and to a smaller extent, FrederickxFemale Avatar. I think, anyway. It's really the characters whom can be paired with each other, but still have a role throughout the game, and/or have multiple cutscenes together.

Edited by Anacybele

I wonder how many people are actually taking this seriously.

And by "taking it seriously", I mean posting like there is actually substance in the first post and THEN pass it off as a joke.

I count at least three so far.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I knew the OP wasn't serious, lol. I only said what I said because I actually believe ChromxOlivia has some grounding, but not as much as ChromxSumia, unfortunately.

How can you not complete the game if Chrom marries Sumia? How can you not beat Grima and see the credits/map records of that playthrough if they marry? That's the only issue I have with this.

You actually only beat the game in an alternate universe. If you check your playtime stats, they are unchanged.

Me neither, there isn't really anything going for them.

Hey look, it's this shit again. Yeah, nothing going for FrederickxSumia except their support conversations.

Hey look, it's this shit again. Yeah, nothing going for FrederickxSumia except their support conversations.

Um, I meant OUTSIDE of supports. Every possible pairing has supports, but not every pairing can be canon unless a whole bunch of different realities/timelines/dimensions exist (which I actually would like to believe).

Shadowofchaos: Very funny. xP

Frederick clearing the path is outside of supports, and even though it's never stated explicitly, we know it's to cut down on Sumia tripping on rocks.

Except he makes it QUITE obvious that he does it for EVERYONE, most notably Chrom and Lissa. He's obsessed with his duty. xP

I could make a good case for maleMU and Miriel making a lot of sense as a pairing, but I don't particularly care enough to make that argument, lol.

Just a clever ruse, a little bit of misdirection to keep the rest of the Shepherds from catching on. Frederick is no fool.

Now you're just pulling crap out of your butt. He's clearly obsessed with serving Chrom and the Shepherds and that's why he does anything that he does. But whatever, it still doesn't have as much grounding as ChromxSumia. You're free to ship her with Frederick if you want, but facts are facts.

I'm done with this silly debate now. xP

Not quite, because I'm not falling for it.

Now you're just pulling crap out of your butt. He's clearly obsessed with serving Chrom and the Shepherds and that's why he does anything that he does. But whatever, it still doesn't have as much grounding as ChromxSumia. You're free to ship her with Frederick if you want, but facts are facts.

No, but you *FELL* for it. Tense discrepancy here.

If you really didn't fall for it, you should have stopped many posts ago.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I feel like Male MU is canon given that the male leader always has a bro.

That wouldn't be fair to people that prefer playing as female Avatars. :/

My personal philosophy when it comes to custom(izable) lead characters is that the default character is canon. Using this "default is canon" philosophy, the canon Nerevarine is a Dunmer, the canon Champion of Cyrodiil is an Imperial, the canon Dovahkiin is a Nord, and the canon Avatar is a male with build 01, face 01, hair 01, hair color 01, and voice 01 named Robin.

Though one big problem with "default is canon" is that characters like Robin and Ramza (from Final Fantasy Tactics) will all have their birthdays on January 1st...