CHROM AND OLIVIA IS CANON

Meteor

Ah. That saves the quote so much, because I thought it was hilariously dumb given no context. I haven't beaten or played Chrono Trigger in too long (I'm ashamed tbh).

To be fair, you only get if you lose to Lavos. So maybe you never saw it.

Crono sucks

Crono sucks

That is true. In order to get the ending, Chrono must suck, because he has to die.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Henry wears what's closest to a dress out of everyone in the army.

Therefore, Henry is canonically Lucina's mother.

Did you not see Ricken's robes. He doesn't admire Chrom because he wants to be like him, he admires Chrom because he is Chrom's shota-waifu, and the mother of Lucina.

We all know who Lucina really wanted to be her mother...Emmeryn.

It's the real reason she went back in time; she helped prevent the assassination in hopes that Chrom would realize his true love for Emmeryn. Things went haywire when she got killed anyway and so Lucina had to settle for someone else. ( "No! No... I'm too late... " too late to make Emm her mother, I see what you're doing Lucina)

Plus whose face was it that was all over the dress she wanted for her mother? Emmeryn.

Incest for the Wincest

Forgive me I've had too much sugar already, just ignore me, pls

• 1 year later...

I know this is a joke but if you had the choice of which pairings were canon, which would you choose, based on how the couple act toward eachother and their children etc. Perhaps if you're very clever you could do the whole Game Theory Peach is Rosalina's mother analysis