so basically it is not letting me drag the rom onto the patch. the one that says drag clean rom here right? yeah it will not let me drag the rom. so basically they are in the same directory and everything. also i am using linux. my rom is 128 mb and i got it off emulator paradise.

I signed up just to reply :)
Just extract EVERYTHING from the winrar to a Seperate folder and that includes the delta and stuff. then drag to the drag rom here thing and it says open with drag rom here? when u drag it above it. let go and it opens a small window saying Patching.... then it should say that its done after abt 30 sec. hope this helped.

PS. if it says that u cant patch just redownload a CLEAN rom

I signed up just to reply :)

Just extract EVERYTHING from the winrar to a Seperate folder and that includes the delta and stuff. then drag to the drag rom here thing and it says open with drag rom here? when u drag it above it. let go and it opens a small window saying Patching.... then it should say that its done after abt 30 sec. hope this helped.

PS. if it says that u cant patch just redownload a CLEAN rom

except i am using linux and it will not let me do the exact process you just said