Hottest/Cutest/Handsomest Tellius Guys

Anacybele

So, I made a thread like this in the Awakening section, so now I'm going to add a Tellius version to go with it. :D

However, Tellius has a lot more options than Awakening, so I won't make a poll for this one.

The hottest for me is definitely RD Ike. He is just sexy as sexy can be! Those muscles, that sexy headband and cape, the messy blue hair, that handsome face. :D Also, muscle shirt-type tunic. <3 As I said in the Awakening thread, I'm most attracted to tall hunky guys with dark hair and muscles. lol

But PoR Ike is hot too, I just think he got even better in RD. lol

I also think Boyd is kinda hot, Ranulf is pretty cute, and Rolf is the cutest of the younger dudes. I also think Zihark is kinda hot. I normally don't dig longish hair on men, but it actually doesn't look bad at all on him.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zihark. I normally don't dig longish hair on men, but it actually doesn't look bad at all on him.

Me and my longish hair resent this jkjk

oliver

tumblr_mavs4s5rnn1qhx4jao1_1280.png

this is the only correct answer

Oliver... there's something different about you today?... Did you lose weight?

Er, Tanith is a woman. xP

That's the joke.

Anyway, Radiant Dawn Tibarn fills me with the weirdest feels. Like, damn. Naesala is probably my 2nd favourite, followed by Geoffrey. Generally everyone looks better in RD than in PoR except maybe Soren... I don't like his RD portrait's chubby face as much, or the new outfit in general, despite him being my favourite story-wise.

If I split this up accordingly...

Hottest would have to go to... hmm... oh, oh, oh, Kieran. He's pretty freaking delicious.

Cutest is Leonardo. I swear, I don't know what it is about him, but I stumbled across him in Awakening and he's adorable. Can't handle it.

Handsomest is hands-down, without-a-doubt, Soren.

Most beautiful is Oliver.

Pelleas, Levail and Shinon are my favorites ~ ' 3'

I don't know in what order, but honorable mentions to Rhys, Geoffrey, Zelgius and Tibarn.

so many, I know

Edited by Specta

Despite that I hate Geoffrey, I think he looks pretty alright in his official art. But his in-game portraits don't do him any justice, imo. But if Geoffrey could be more muscular and not actually be a bit CURVY (wtf, I've never seen men with curves...), I'd find him rather hot too.

Edited by Anacybele

Nolan. He has a beard. He's in his prime. He likes reading. End of story.

Holy fuck, he'd be perfect with glasses too. Incredibly sexy.

(bastian only has a shitty goatee, so that doesn't count)

Edited by Irysa

Reyson, Soren, and Kurthnaga for handsomest, Rolf, Tormod, and PoR Sothe for cutest, and RD Sothe for hottest! I swear, I remember playing PoR and thinking Sothe was one of the cutest little thieves I'd ever seen; then came RD, and when I saw him on the promotional poster at Gamestop, I was like "HOLY WOW! He grew up very well in only three years!". Micaiah is so damn lucky! XD

Also, I think I must've been the only person ever that thought Soren was a guy the first time he appeared. Why did everyone think he was a girl???

Also, I think I must've been the only person ever that thought Soren was a guy the first time he appeared. Why did everyone think he was a girl???

tbqh I always figured nobody actually did, people just perpetuated it because "lol fe and traps amirite???"

I've been wrong before, though.

Hot:

Tibarn, Volug

Soren/RD Sothe/Stefan/Janaff/Pelleas = honorable mentions

Bro:

Haar, Volke, Geoffrey, Edward, Leo, Boyd

Makalov = "honorable" mention (his dopey smile just looks kinda pleasant)

Edited by Rehab

None. These are drawings. You people have serious problems.

Nowadays, fictional characters are often drawn and written with features that would attract others (manly men and sexualized women), but I don't think it's horrible to think about if a fictional person is attractive or not.

Games and their characters (as well as characters in every other form of media) form many emotions for the consumer. No one claims that it's absurd to feel frustrated or sympathetic towards a character, so why should there be a double standard when someone expresses the emotion of attraction.

Yes, if there's an extreme case and your adoration is causing you to not look towards people you really know for social/sexual desires, then there's a problem. Just like if you got overly angry at a character and it was causing you serious mental problems, too. Having an opinion on how attractive a fictional character would be in person is not an unhealthy act.

I'm sorry Tricky Dick, but I've seen some of the worst opinions here come from you and I hope you were just trolling.

To address the topic question, I'm going to say Geoffrey because I love his hair.

Tibarn is very pretty

Reyson has god tier hair

these unf

Reyson is just 3beautiful5me

If thinking fictional characters are attractive is a problem, then I have much greater problems to worry about than this.

I admittedly do like Geoffrey's hair color and armor color in RD (fuck that lime green in PoR, it's awful). I'm a big fan of those shades of blue. And this is the reason I really wanted to like Geoffrey at first. :P

Edited by Anacybele