Hottest/Cutest/Handsomest Tellius Guys

Anacybele

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess not, cause Ike fangirls. Hee hee. lol

But I hope you guys mean touching Ike as in stroking his sexy biceps. :3

Someone should make a thread for Elibe, then.

Or Jugdral.

Then I'll talk.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

Zihark. <3

Grey haired guys are always so dashing.

^giggle*

Soren gets second in my book.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Hmmm... I do not know the taste of girls, but characters like Tibarn, Naesala, Ike, Boyd or Nolan are probably honorable mentions.

Maybe I'm weird, but, I can't find any of them attractive except maybe Naesala.

Boyd especially because of his class.

Hmmm... I do not know the taste of girls, but characters like Tibarn, Naesala, Ike, Boyd or Nolan are probably honorable mentions.

What you do is look and analyze design traits and find stuff women like.

Maybe I'm weird, but, I can't find any of them attractive except maybe Naesala.Boyd especially because of his class.

Boyd because he's too big and Nolan because he's 40? Don't know about the other ones, I would've liked them. Save for Ike for no reason I can see.

(RD)Ike,Zelgius and Tibarn...Mmmm...They should make a one of those interactive,touchy,dating sim-type things with every dude in the Fire Emblem series....Imagine touching IKE.... :wub: But unfortunately no one will ever make that so...

That's creepy, lulz. x3

I mean, no offense. I don't normally find things, even these sort of "waifu/husbando" things, creepy. But it's funny you mention it, regardless.

On topic.

I think it's also hilarious when heterosexual guys (myself, included) talk about the dudes and how handsome they are. Haha.

Boyd because he's too big and Nolan because he's 40? Don't know about the other ones, I would've liked them. Save for Ike for no reason I can see.

I suppose the same logic as Nolan can be applied to Tibarn.

Of course my idea of attractive is not the same as most people (Too this day I know no other Wolt fan girls).

I suppose the same logic as Nolan can be applied to Tibarn.

Of course my idea of attractive is not the same as most people (Too this day I know no other Wolt fan girls).

I think Wolt is pretty attractive (part of the reason I tried using him in my first playthrough for as long as I did).

Someone should really make another thread like this for the other continents (Magvel especially!).

I think Wolt is pretty attractive (part of the reason I tried using him in my first playthrough for as long as I did).

Someone should really make another thread like this for the other continents (Magvel especially!).

Wow really?

I endgamed him once. Then again that was a very RNG blessed Wolt.

And yes, only I think Magvel and Ylisse are the only continents without a char named in my location.

Wow really?

I endgamed him once. Then again that was a very RNG blessed Wolt.

And yes, only I think Magvel and Ylisse are the only continents without a char named in my location.

Yeah, I'm one of those people who likes using archers just because I can; screw optimization. Sadly though, I eventually had to drop him because he wasn't putting a scratch on anything and even when babying him he became too much of a liability, especially when I had to rush. Then again, I'm not sure it mattered in the long run considering I'm eternally stuck at the Sword of Seals chapter now...

There are lots of attractive guys to me on the other continents, especially Jugdral, but Magvel is special since I'm such a huge Joshua fangirl. Dat fedora! XD

Yeah, I'm one of those people who likes using archers just because I can; screw optimization. Sadly though, I eventually had to drop him because he wasn't putting a scratch on anything and even when babying him he became too much of a liability, especially when I had to rush. Then again, I'm not sure it mattered in the long run considering I'm eternally stuck at the Sword of Seals chapter now...

There are lots of attractive guys to me on the other continents, especially Jugdral, but Magvel is special since I'm such a huge Joshua fangirl. Dat fedora! XD

That Wolt was one of two characters that playthrough to cap Str/Mag, the other being Lilina. Then Rebecca (Whose str is identical in pretty much every way) went and scraped together 7 Str as a level 20 archer and 18 as a level 20/20 sniper.

Jugdral score points for Leif, Finn, and of course Seliph, and Elibe has Roy, Wolt, Eliwood, Lugh, and Raigh, so yeah. I guess Eph and Artur scrape up some points for Magvel, lol.

21te.gif
YESSSS. <333
I love guys wearing black leather. XD

Both Naesala and Tibarn are amazing. Although I admit, I do prefer Naesala. Dat gif of him from that cutscene in PoR.. So fabulous. <3

As for everyone else.. Really, Tellius has the most ridiculous amount of good-looking guys. It's absolutely wonderful. Heck, if I actually listed every single one I find attractive in some way, it would probably turn out to be nearly the entire male cast...

Although my favourites are definitely Edward, Leonardo (shush they're both adorable. Especially Leo.), Sothe (I know a lot of people hate his shirt, but I will always love his stupid Bare Your Midriff thing that he has going on. Always.), Geoffrey, Ike (PoR!Ike mainly, though. He's such a cutie in that game. RD!Ike is.. Okay. Still pretty handsome, but not as attractive as PoR!Ike.), Soren, Sephiran (He's just so stupidly gorgeous...), Zelgius (By far my favourite. Oh man is he handsome.. I will never be able to handle just how attractive he is. Unf.), Tormod (Another cutie pfft), Volug, Ranulf, Tibarn, Naesala, Reyson and Kurthnaga (so very cute <3)

...Even THAT list is ridiculously long. And there's still more that I find really attractive. But those are my favourites.

I kinda wish there was a thread like this for the girls too, because man there's a lot of really attractive women in Tellius as well.. Oh well, though.

I just think Tellius had the best character designs overall. Awesome armor, plenty of handsome men (my favs being Ike, Kieran, Boyd, Ranulf, Zelgius, and Tibarn), plenty of pretty women, etc. :D

Someone should make a thread for Elibe, then.

Or Jugdral.

Then I'll talk.

I shall make such a thread for Elibe. Peeeeent!

Tibarn is hotter than Naesala, imo. But I don't think Naesala is bad-looking in the least bit. :)

Naesala has a hotter personality but yeah. Tibarn is kinda...wow.

Nolan because he's 40?

Hey! Leave us old coots something to look at! D:<

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

• 2 months later...

I have a thing for PoR Ike, as opposed to RD Ike. RD Ike is too brawny and muscular. I've always had a thing for shorter, skinnier guys as opposed to big bulky guys. Also (if this isn't obvious) I think Ranulf is the cutest thing on the face of Tellius.