Hottest/Cutest/Handsomest Tellius Guys

Anacybele

Is it the same as dat feel when you answered this topic before and realized that you forgot a couple of dudes?

(in my case, Volug and Rajaion - I don't care if the latter's got another girl, I'm gonna comment on his appearance!)

Yeah, it's probably the same feel.

you seem to like those laguz can't blame you though

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muarim wins for me, no contest from the entire rest of the series. Everything about him is prefect.

Also, I don't know if it's attractiveness, but there's something about Leonardo's design that just really, really appeals to me.

Naesala and Loki are quite similar, huh?

Thats because she is smoking hot. The police, fuck dem.

She's got a very nice "handsome" look to her. Like, you can tell that when she's not in armor she is rocking a masculine clothing style and it would look amazing on her. She's as handsome as Reyson is pretty.

Shes manlier than everyone in the army.

Thats because she is smoking hot. The police, fuck dem.

Sarcasm aside, I actually think she looks very sexy in her OA. Her portrait doesn't do her much justice in FE10, unfortunately...

• 2 weeks later...

Are we talking in purely aesthetic terms here or can we award personality points as well? Because if so, then definitely Shinon and Naesala.

If not, Geoffrey for most handsome, and Sothe for misc. attractive qualities. It's the belly shirt.

• 3 weeks later...

I think there are several of them who are really good looking. At least for me ^^

Leonardo, Geoffrey, Rhys, Tibarn, Pelleas or Giffca.

I also like Sephiran, although he's one of the villains.

Oh, and I forgot Soren. How could this happen. :D

Edited by Sorena

Danomill is truly the most beguiling of all Tellius males.

EDIT On a serious note, I'm kind of on the fence between Pelleas/Stefan. Also, whilst I wouldn't exactly call him hot, Dheginsea does have a rather unique stately manner of appeal going for him.

Edited by Topazd

• 4 weeks later...

i don't really have an option on who's the hottest... (well maybe tibarn) but soren and kurthnaga are cute, and so is ranulf in my opinion. (the conversation with amy when you let calill die or you don't have her in the hawk army ;_;)

the prettiest are reyson and rafiel. but also leonardo.

RD Ike and Geoffery are significantly hotter then in POR (dat green armour *shutters*).

And just going to say it I want Zihark inside me.

RD Ike and Geoffery are significantly hotter then in POR (dat green armour *shutters*).

Yeah, Geoffrey's blue armor redesign is kick ass. And the guy is handsome as hell.

Elincia is a lucky woman.

Edited by Radiant head

She's way luckier if she got with Ike, of course...

Geoffrey's kind of handsome. I wouldn't say hot or anything though. He has no muscles and his face just doesn't scream sexy to me. But he's hardly ugly and I do like his RD armor.

Edited by Anacybele