Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

I've seen more of MaMU's supports than FeMU's, so this is hard. There's so many good ones! ...I guess I'll be boring and stick to wifey Cordelia even though Cherche is my true love but her supports are inferior. Honourable mentions to Maribelle and Emmeryn.

Morgan is too derpy to pair off, so forever alone.

Tempted to call you a traitor but since you helped you pass.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempted to call you a traitor but since you helped you pass.

I know, I'm the worst :c

I'm surprised at all the Sumia votes, I got the impression she was like the most unpopular girl after Sully.

I'm pretty damn sure Sumia is only winning because the Lucina Hate Bandwagon is backing her. It's unfortunate, really. Just the idea of people having such an immense hate for a fictional character that they purposefully skew unofficial poll results is kind of pathetic.

Edited by Cor Leonis

So there was actually a reason I made that post about obligatory comments on Female Avatar & Morgan's day, because I actually broke mine and voted for Owain. (Honorable mentions being Henry, Stahl and Gerome.)

... I DEFY EXPECTATIONS! And Gerome for Female Morgan because calcalus and mask shenangins.

Anyway, now that I'm done with that, it's time for this day... and the award goes to... Tiki.

Dear God, that support conversation kills me straight dead. The idea of two Avatars of polar opposite beings falling in love is already touching and sweet enough, but on top of that we have the issue of Tiki's lifespan to deal with as well, making the entire thing a bittersweet Mayfly-December Romance that I kind of adore. A lot.

Honorable mention goes to Say'ri and Lucina. Say'ri wins because THAT SUPPORT CONVERSATION is just so full of d'aww. Especially the S. Especially the S. And Lucina for time travel romance.

For Male Morgan, I chose Lucina. It's similar to the Male Avatar and Lucina romance, but for some reason it just seems... sweeter. I don't know what it is about it, I just think it's really, really cute.

I am surprised about the strong showing for Sumia. Had no idea she was so popular, especially around these parts. I found the Lucina one disappointing. It's the third one I attempted and I just didn't like it. Doesn't really bring out too much of either of their personalities. But it does make chapter 21 more meaningful. So I can see why people voted for it.

Okay, I wanted to wait until a more interesting time to reveal whom I voted for for the Male Avatar, but I think I need to say something now.

I voted Sumia. Yes, Sumia, my least favorite character in the game. But NOT because of any hate for Lucina (even though I DO dislike her quite a bit). I decided on Sumia due to her unnecessary limited supports. Otherwise, I really don't know who I'd pick (probably one of the females that can't support with anyone else). But if I marry Sumia off quickly, it just makes marrying Chrom to Olivia easier (despite that I didn't have much trouble doing this as a female Avatar) and I can bench her faster because I'll get Cynthia sooner. I also heard that she is one of Male Avatar's best wives for efficiency anyway.

So yes, I mean the exact reason I brought up before, pretty much. I'm clarifying this so I'm not lumped with anyone that voted Sumia just because of Lucina hate. Which I can't even make any sense of. :/

So there was actually a reason I made that post about obligatory comments on Female Avatar & Morgan's day, because I actually broke mine and voted for Owain. (Honorable mentions being Henry, Stahl and Gerome.)

... I DEFY EXPECTATIONS! And Gerome for Female Morgan because calcalus and mask shenangins.

Anyway, now that I'm done with that, it's time for this day... and the award goes to... Tiki.

Dear God, that support conversation kills me straight dead. The idea of two Avatars of polar opposite beings falling in love is already touching and sweet enough, but on top of that we have the issue of Tiki's lifespan to deal with as well, making the entire thing a bittersweet Mayfly-December Romance that I kind of adore. A lot.

Honorable mention goes to Say'ri and Lucina. Say'ri wins because THAT SUPPORT CONVERSATION is just so full of d'aww. Especially the S. Especially the S. And Lucina for time travel romance.

For Male Morgan, I chose Lucina. It's similar to the Male Avatar and Lucina romance, but for some reason it just seems... sweeter. I don't know what it is about it, I just think it's really, really cute.

Yay! *High fives*

I'm...really surprised Robin/Sumia is winning, what a twist. I only got the S-supports for male Robin with the first-gen women so far, and I ended up liking Sumia's the most. I'm probably biased because I like Sumia a lot anyway, but the support itself was really sweet. Also, bookworm family YEAH.

For dumb anime son, I went with Nah/Morgan, because wow cuties.

At least Tiki's still in third.....PULL AN UPSET!!! T^T

And I'm surprised that Cordelia has only two votes... :huh:

Same here. I've heard/read on different forums about how Cordelia's one of the most popular choices for bride and... yeah.

Best pairing for Nowi? She looks too weird with anyone but Donnel and Ricken and I already prefer Donnel with Lissa, so Ricken goes to Nowi. They look adorable together anyway because of their similarly matured minds...lol

As for Nah, Yarne, no contest! Bunny x dragon ftw. lol