Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

At the time, Valm needed more help than Ylisse, and Cherche was a close friend of his, so...

I see nothing wrong with this.

Oh, yeah, I see nothing wrong with deciding to go help another country. It's totally forgetting your own country and just abandoning it after you served it for a long time that I have a problem with.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, lol no, thats fine! I'm sure there are other supports that have the dancing factor going for it (and I do know how you hate LibraxOlivia). XD

You know, I actually don't mind it now. I've moved on to hating HenryxOlivia more. For reasons read Faye's reply somewhere on here. But I'm sure you've already seen that.

Also, with Libra hair, Inigo is almost as fabulous as Virion!Inigo. I made my avatar in my Apo file have blonde hair just so he could look like that and still be physical.

Edited by Duck

Mmm, that's good to hear then. I don't particularly hate HenryxOlivia (since I only really invest in one pairing for each character), but from what I hear about it, I don't really like it much either. What annoys me most about it is just the general hullabaloo from the fans; I don't see what all the special-ness about it is...

And yes, I love blonde!Inigo, especially Libra's ash blonde shade, though I'll admit Virion!Inigo does look flashy with dat hair, and the flirtations make more sense.

Er, you do know that it was Olivia that made Inigo a flirt, not his father, right? xP

In his supports with Severa he says, and I quote, "It's who I am. Flirting is in my blood". (Actually, that may have been with someone else, but I know he says it.) The only man who womanizes in the first generation is Virion. Though I'll admit, the father supports don't make much sense with Virion as the father, they are much more suited to Lon'qu and Chrom. Virion also refers to himself as a man of passion, exactly like Inigo. Please don't go off on everyone, they're our opinions, and most people don't like it when you criticize their thoughts.

In his supports with Severa he says, and I quote, "It's who I am. Flirting is in my blood". (Actually, that may have been with someone else, but I know he says it.) The only man who womanizes in the first generation is Virion. Though I'll admit, the father supports don't make much sense with Virion as the father, they are much more suited to Lon'qu and Chrom. Virion also refers to himself as a man of passion, exactly like Inigo. Please don't go off on everyone, they're our opinions, and most people don't like it when you criticize their thoughts.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I'm no going off on anyone. I just thought I'd point out that Olivia was the one who told Inigo to talk to girls to get over his shyness and such.

Sure, but it still seems fitting that a shameless flirt would father another shameless flirt.

I would agree, except for as I said, Olivia is the one that told Inigo to talk to girls more. I think this is what Inigo meant by "it's in my blood." Either that, or it's a fib and he doesn't want to admit that his mother influenced him.

But things can be interpreted differently, of course. This is just what I think. You don't have to agree with it. xP

I'm surprised Chrom x Olivia is leading the Olivia pairings. I thought that was the most unrealistic, random piece of - AHEM.

To me, Olivia x Kellam would be interesting since Olivia's shy and Kellam's 'invisible' to a lot of people. I used this one a few times, got a decent Inigo out of it.

I'm not surprised by the Virion x Cherche, though. Made of a lot sense to me as the go-to pairing for both of them, lord x vassal kind of thing.

Ah, please don't fight guys! Just a little mistake on my part... :(

Yeah, Ana's right, technically it was Olivia's advice that he took a little too far and got too good at speaking with girls. But what I meant was that if Olivia was paired with Virion, it just means that Virion's flirtatious nature could have rubbed off on him a little as well. Its the same as me saying that Libra's sacred dancing skills rubbed off on Inigo as well since he expressed a desire to learn and master all kinds of dancing, such as the ones that make people happy (Olivia's), and ones that please the gods (Libra's). Its actually why I like Awakening's pairing methods, because most of the time the kids express enough different traits that could reflect a lot of the father's personalities. The Future Past DLC also helped in that respect.

Oh, and since Inigo x Severa is my fave support in the game, I have it pseudo memorized; I don't actually remember him saying that anywhere in that particular support, at least in the english one. Just for confirmation's sake. :P

I'm surprised Chrom x Olivia is leading the Olivia pairings. I thought that was the most unrealistic, random piece of - AHEM.

I support it simply because I love the idea of Inigo being a philandering prince.

Also, dat blue hair.

Oh, and since Inigo x Severa is my fave support in the game, I have it pseudo memorized; I don't actually remember him saying that anywhere in that particular support, at least in the english one. Just for confirmation's sake. :P

I just checked, and it's said in his B-Support with Nah.

Anyways, Cherche x Lon'qu for the second question.

I would agree, except for as I said, Olivia is the one that told Inigo to talk to girls more. I think this is what Inigo meant by "it's in my blood." Either that, or it's a fib and he doesn't want to admit that his mother influenced him.

But things can be interpreted differently, of course. This is just what I think. You don't have to agree with it. xP

Olivia told Inigo to talk to girls more and Virion showed his son how to do this. ^^

Olivia told Inigo to talk to girls more and Virion showed his son how to do this. ^^

That's possible if Virion is his father. But I still think Inigo makes more sense as Chrom's son. The resemblance between the two, the father conversation. Also, now that I think about it, Chrom's "whirlwind" romance with Olivia could've helped Inigo be who he is too. By inspiring him to win a lady as fast as his father did. :P

Let's see...

I really like Maribelle's support with Lon'qu. It's one of the few that flows nicely from C-S, imo, and it shows both of their personalities well (again, imo).

For Lissa... lately, I've been pairing her with Libra. I'm sure it's poor in gameplay, but I just really like those supports (and, again, I think it flows well from C-S).

I voted Donnel for Lissa. They are just SO FREAKING ADORABLE. And I just plain like the appeal of cute farm boy x cute princess. ^^

For Maribelle, Gaius, no contest. Dat history. So sweet and touching! And Brady looks amazing with orange hair.

A lot of this forum is gameplay oriented.

GAAAMEEEPLAAAAAY.

Virion also refers to himself as a man of passion, exactly like Inigo.

Azure/Ichigo/Inigo, not in wapanese they don't.

...and where the hell is Liz x Mariabell?

nt11uce.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

Now people are making him a pedo. :(

Still loving how you're dead set on this notion... and you're not even using the correct term.

If I were acting like you with that concept, I'd be throwing around the "theater funds" excuse for Anti-ChromxLiv.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Gaius x Maribelle FTW! Backstory for both of them, and Gaius NEVER ONCE mentions sweets! The thief and the magistrate; interesting couple there to be sure.

And finally LON'QU x LISSA!!! I swear, this is like my beta OTP after my Avatar pairings, tied with Inigo x Severa for second. I love how they first met after the Ferox Colleseum events. And the supports were a beautiful mixture of funny, sweet, and even a little heartbreaking (since Lon'qu's taking an arrow for Lissa foreshadows what he will do to save his son Owain). And yeah, Owains story of how his father died matches perfectly with Lon'qu. Not to mention, Lon'qu!Owain looks like a younger, wilder Lon'qu himself, especially with the myrmidon getup! :D

...I'm the only person that voted Donnel? I'm VERY surprised. I'm also starting to feel bad for Frederick again. Now people are making him a pedo. :(

Honey, remember what I said about watching how you phrase things? Some people don't feel as if a ten(ish) year gap is that bad.