Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrom x Avatar allows for the best cutscenes in the game.
Gerome takes off his mask in his Morgan(F) pairing, so this pairing brings the best out of gerome.

Funny, Gerome reminds me more of Nightwing than Batman. xP

Gerome's brooding nature is much more akin to Batman, while the acrobatics, flash, and happiness from Dick Grayson is more akin to someone like Inigo.

I meant design wise, not character wise. I feel the mask resembles Nightwing's a lot and they both wear black too. Also, if his hair is black, that's a bit more resemblance.

Also, Gerome takes off his mask for Female Avatar in his confession too.

Edited by Anacybele

I meant design wise, not character wise. I feel the mask resembles Nightwing's a lot and they both wear black too. Also, if his hair is black, that's a bit more resemblance.

Also, Gerome takes off his mask for Female Avatar in his confession too.

Nightwing's defining characteristic for me is his personality. He actually at one point took up the Batman mantle, carrying his personality with it. So technically, you could say Dick Grayson is Gerome and both mantles work for Gerome. But that's neither here nor there.

I weigh the cutscenes like the one at the end of chapters 13 and 21 over everything else.

I weigh the cutscenes like the one at the end of chapters 13 and 21 over everything else.

The cutscenes hardly change much at all though. I don't see what the big deal is. They're emotional either way, imo. And Female Avatar's supports with Chrom hardly feel romantic, though Chrom is hilarious in them, adimttedly.

But if people really like these little changes, they like them. I've already accepted that Chrom is going to win this, so. xP

Edited by Anacybele

They're emotional either way, but it speaks to the strength of Lucina's convictions that she is willing to consider killing her own mother. Which adds to Lucina's character. And the love Robin has for Lucina overcomes any ill will she feels for her daughter.

Robin actually subtly accuses Chrom of cheating in every other version of Chapter 13. But in their paired version, she also adds she trusts him.

Well, it wasn't enough change to strike my fancy, not to mention that I dislike Lucina and would never want her for my Avatar's kid. xP

But I do see how the small changes can appeal to some people.

can we seriously move on to the next day

avatar pairings are boring and I like to discuss cool pairings like Stahl/Olivia and Yarne/Lucina

Edited by ZMeister

Chrom x Avatar allows for the best cutscenes in the game.

Gerome takes off his mask in his Morgan(F) pairing, so this pairing brings the best out of gerome.

Won't lie that I like the feel of the story better with those two paired, in addition to what I posted before.

Wasn't it off in his support with Severa too? ...Or was that something like washing his face and she happened to show up? *can't quite remember*

Maybe you should consider during summing up the votes that the "None"-option includes both "I don't want to marry Morgan to any of the boys." as well as "I don't have her due to using FeMU or something else." ?

Won't lie that I like the feel of the story better with those two paired, in addition to what I posted before.

Wasn't it off in his support with Severa too? ...Or was that something like washing his face and she happened to show up? *can't quite remember*

Yes, in his S-Support with Severa she found him while washing his face and therefore didn't even recognize him at first.

Edited by Sias

can we seriously move on to the next day

avatar pairings are boring and I like to discuss cool pairings like Stahl/Olivia and Yarne/Lucina

Nuuu, Frederick needs to get two more votes first. Just two, and he'll at least TIE for second place... D:

Nuuu, Frederick needs to get two more votes first. Just two, and he'll at least TIE for second place... D:

Okay, I'll help you out and vote for Frederick/Female!Avatar.

It helps that I find it more interesting than the overdone Chrom/Female!Avatar.

...All of a sudden he got two more votes. o_o

I didn't expect it to happen THAT fast. But now we have a four way tie between Freddy, Lon'qu, Gaius, and Henry. lol

EDIT: Aaand, the tie breaks thanks to another Henry vote. We've got real competition going on between these four guys.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, I don't like many of her pairings either. If I had to choose someone other than Frederick, it would be Stahl, but I can't see her with anyone else besides them. xP

Edited by Anacybele

So let's see what most people expect to see today:

• An obligatory Frederick x Female Avatar mention from Anacybele
  • An obligatory Ricken x Female Avatar mention from Faye
  • An obligatory Chrom x Female Avatar mention from Silver Lightning
  • A possible Henry x Female Avatar mention from Sangyul
  • An obligatory Chrom x Female Avatar mention from my sister
  • An obligatory Henry x Female Avatar mention from me.

Am I right, or am I wrong?

*insert possible Henry/feMU mention from Sangyul*

Am I doing it right? XD

Time to start day four!

Like yesterday, if you pick other please state who in the thread and I'll tally up the other votes in notepad.

Morgan also has the none option again as requested.

LET THE BATTLE OF THE WAIFUS BEGIN

Edited by Sumia

Well, Freddy shared third place with Lon'qu in the female Avatar poll, but I can live with that. ^^

I don't plan to use a male Avatar, but I do know who I'd marry him to if I did. Still, I'm keeping my choice a secret. ;)

As for male Morgan, I plan to pair him with Noire.

Wooo! Chrom x FeAvatar won! ...I'm actually pleasantly surprised to see it happen.... :)

Male Avatar x Tiki is awesome-sauce! Dat amazing manakete Morgan! Combination of Naga and Grima's Avatar FTW!

None for Male Morgan as usual.