Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

Wooo! Chrom x FeAvatar won! ...I'm actually pleasantly surprised to see it happen.... :)

...Seriously? That pairing is overwhelmed with popularity. xP

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Seriously? That pairing is overwhelmed with popularity. xP

EDIT: Whoa, wait a second. The OP says Tiki was going to be excluded from this. :/

I didn't believe it was overwhelming with popularity here (SF), due to what I imagined was the backlash against all those unfortunate 'rabid Chrom fangirls' elsewhere on the internet. Which is why I'm surprised it won; pleasantly surprised of course, but surprised nonetheless.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe OP said that Tiki and the other 'marry Avatar only' people would be featured in the rounds with Avatar, since obviously they can't marry anyone else.

I'm not surprised that Chrom won the female avatar's vote because of nosferatanking and 2 kids.

Are people voting for male avatar x Tiki because of her events in past FE titles, a manakete Morgan superior to Nowi or Nah's, or because of looks (which is something people typically consider)?

Obvious votes are obvious.

(This round I won't change my vote multiple times)

[in case you don't know: Robin/Lucina is OTP, and while I love any of the Morgans with anyone, Morgan/Lucina parallels to Robin/Lucina (It's basically a more innocent and childish version of that, and it's sweet)]

Edited by Airship Canon

Avatar (M): Lucina because yes. She deserves some true love after escaping her hell-scape world.

Morgan (M): Nah because, holy shit, adorable. There is some serious chemistry going on between these two. OTP, for sure. Heck, it even has Naga's seal of approval!

Edited by Cor Leonis

Obvious votes are obvious.

(This round I won't change my vote multiple times)

What's obvious about Morgan (M)? I've never heard who you ship him with, nor have I heard you say that he's forever alone.

I think I just Ninja edited you.

Maybe by a few seconds, I can't say that I went back and checked for edits :P

Oh right, I never said what I voted for.

Avatar (M) x Lucina, and Morgan (M) x nobody.

Oh, this is a problem. I like Tiki's supports, Cherche's personality, and Olivia for her son. Not sure who to vote for.

And I've only used MaMorgan a couple times, and I have to say that I like Morgan x Nah the best.

EDIT: Ended up voting for Cherche, because she has none as of now.

Edited by Duck

I like Emmeryn personally and her whole story is so sad that she needs someone to compfort her ;____; (voted for other, obviously)

However Tiki is a close second as i LOVE her voice ^^

Male Morgan is with Noire as i find her highly entertaining ^^ (and i found thier support to be pretty cute as well :3)

AvatarxOlivia as it's so far my favorite combination of looks, personality, supports, and children. (Though I'm still finalizing who will be the true waifu)

MorganxNah as it's adorable, sweet, has a hilarious scene at the end involving naga, and it's one of the few Nah supports that I don't feel like choking her in! :D

I've seen more of MaMU's supports than FeMU's, so this is hard. There's so many good ones! ...I guess I'll be boring and stick to wifey Cordelia even though Cherche is my true love but her supports are inferior. Honourable mentions to Maribelle and Emmeryn.

Morgan is too derpy to pair off, so forever alone.