Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

NahxRicken as I like the pairing and Ricken's personality reminds me SO MUCH of Nah.

NahxYarne, because its the only other pairing of hers that I don't feel like choking her in. (and it's quite sweet)

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricken x Nowi FTW because similar maturity = best relationship. They're so cute and sweet together!

Yarne x Nah! The rabbit who protects the dragon is also a sweet relationship. Especially considering how broken their bunny/dragon children will turn out to be!

Gregor x Nowi. They make a nice couple and they have a great piece of official art together.

They have official art together? Where?

Oh poo...! I'm slightly bummed I failed to vote for 3 days straight. And wow. ChromxSumia won. I'm personally not fond of their support, but the pairing itself's rather cute xD

I found the cutscene where she swoops in to save Chrom from Raimi to have been both cool and cute. Ehehe. I'm totally not surprised that Fem!AvatarxChrom won... But I'm pretty surprised maMUxSumia came out on top. I'm curious how their support is now.

For the current poll, my Nowi vote went to Lon'qu. It was an awfully cute support. I laughed while reading it! Though to be honest, Nowi has a lot of really nice supports. I wasn't expecting it at all. The way she views things and tackles her problems hides a certain maturity that you don't noticed due to how childish she acts.

Her Lon'qu (mainly due to the humor in it though haha), Vaike, Kellam and Tharja supports are some of my favorites c:

I voted for YarnexNah. Though MorganxNah's pretty cute too...

I like Nowi/Gregor a lot...but I like Miriel/Gregor more. Nowi/Ricken is just as good if not better imo. It's heartwarming. I vote for that.

I really don't like Nah with anyone but Yarne. She's just mean. >_> Plus I want dragon bunnies.

No love for LibraxNowi. Shame they have nice supports if I recall.

Lon'quxNowi 4lyf though. Honourable mentions would go to Libra though. As for Nah, I dislike Nah but NahxYarne is pretty cool

I don't think I've voted for a single winner yet. :\ That's just hilarious.

Woo, Nowi's day. I was expecting a bit of a backlash, but I haven't seen it, so here goes my vote to... Donnel.

Now, I honestly have no problem pairing Nowi with anyone. I really don't. If a couple has good chemistry together, I'm most likely going to ship it in some way or at least appreciate the pairing, and there's only a few instances where I wouldn't. So Ricken's not included in my honorable mentions - not because it's a bad pairing, but because I'm not going to lock her into picking only two guys because it looks better.

So anyway. Donnel. We got some cute little backstory about Donnel's father, and the way Nowi sympathizes with him and shares her own desire to return to her homeland is awfully sweet. She's quite gentle with him... well... in a Nowi-sort of way, of course. It strikes a cord in me that's very similar to Donnel and Lissa's support conversation where they bond over their dreams. Here, Donnel and Nowi bond over promises and wishes, and that's just as heart-melting.

Honorable mentions go to Kellam and Gaius.

Both of those were just amazing.

Oh, and Yarne for Nah.

Edited by Vashiane

That's really good art.

I prefer Gregor/Nowi to Ricken/Nowi, actually. It's not creepy at all.

I totally agree with this. It could just be my good bias toward Gregor and my bad bias towards Ricken. I can't stand him. Note: Please do not try to convince me otherwise, as it could cause unnecessary fighting, and my opinions will not change. Thank you.

Oh, yeah. The poll. Vaike and Yarne.

Edited by Duck

It looks like we might end up with a tie here for Nowi. What'll happen if this is the case? A tiebreaker poll?

Vash: Aw, geez, that's a bummer. I think only a few I voted for won. I don't expect many more of my votes to win either. xP

I think it's creepy. Nowi may be older than almost everyone else, but in manakete terms, she's still pretty much a child. She's also just as mature as one.

She's way more mature than a child. In her support with Nah, she takes away her dragonstone because Nah was getting tired using it too much, and played running games with her to improve Nah's stamina.

She's way more mature than a child. In her support with Nah, she takes away her dragonstone because Nah was getting tired using it too much, and played running games with her to improve Nah's stamina.

No she isn't. She likes playing with other kids and playing games all the time. That's a child to me. xP

No she isn't. She likes playing with other kids and playing games all the time. That's a child to me. xP

I like playing tag with my friends and we sit around playing video games or board/card games all the time. Are my friends and I children?

In all seriousness, Nowi looks like a kid and acts like a kid. But she has a lot of maturity and wisdom because she is 1000 years old. I think she's more mature than a human child who would be the same age she looks as. Probably not as mature as Chrom or Frederick or the avatar or so on, but I think she is much wiser than a simple child.

I like playing tag with my friends and we sit around playing video games or board/card games all the time. Are my friends and I children?

In all seriousness, Nowi looks like a kid and acts like a kid. But she has a lot of maturity and wisdom because she is 1000 years old. I think she's more mature than a human child who would be the same age she looks as. Probably not as mature as Chrom or Frederick or the avatar or so on, but I think she is much wiser than a simple child.

I mean games that only kids would play.

I never said she wasn't smart or wise or anything. Just not really mature. You can be both immature and wise at the same time.

Edited by Anacybele

I mean games that only kids would play.

I never said she wasn't smart or wise or anything. Just not really mature. You can be both immature and wise at the same time.

You mean tag isn't a game that only kids would play? :P

I agree that one can be immature and wise at the same time. However, I think Nowi at least seems to understand the concept of "marriage" in most of her supports. Also, you said she's "as mature as a child". Just because she has a child's maturity does not mean that she has the same wisdom as that of a human child. One could act as immature as they want, but have a deep understanding of how the world works.