Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Nowi acts young, it's all a matter of perspective. Sure, she likes to play games like tag, but that's the equivalent of playing like video games in medieval times. There's nothing wrong with Nowi maintaining her youthfulness. She is wise when it counts. She is wise in battle, she cares about her friends, and she is thoughtful to her children. There's a reason she maintains her youthful happiness: she has thousands of years to grow up. She will outlive most everyone, probably even her daughter (or daughters) due to their half human status. The only person that will also be around is Tiki, and she already has gone through the same struggle. I think she has to live however she wants.

Gregor is the closest to her age group and she is rather protective of her. Gregor gets my vote. I also don't like pairing her with Donnel or Ricken. Is it just me?

loltie

*unvotes Kellam/Nowi and votes Gregor/Nowi* Kellam/Nowi's still my favorite, but Gregor/Nowi's still more preferable than the other two.

Vote remained with Laurent/Nah because Yarne/Lucina is better than Yarne/Nah.

Voted for BradyxNoire. Their support is the cutest ever ;;;
But wow. LaurentxNoire is amazingly popular haha. It was kind of... funny I guess? But that S support was really weird. L-Laurent, what are you doing...

Edited by pinkbubblegum

Libra and Tharja fit together in a very roundabout way. Libra brings some morality into Tharja's life, while Tharja seems to understand Libra's pain. It helps that they're both kinda melancholy.

Yarne x Noire is amazing. He's the only person that seems prepared to handle Noire's outbursts.

Ricken/Tharja is like the only Tharja pairing I like storywise.

Laurent/Noire: those kinky kids. I like how it sets you to feel bad for Laurent in how he was just looking out for Noire and she blew up on him, and then it flips and and he turns out to have a bit of a BDSM fetish.

I went with GaiusxTharja as I thought it had a good mix of hilarity and heartwarming. Honorable mention to LibraxTharja, which I adore.

Went with NoirexYarne... mostly because it's one of two where she doesn't randomly freak out and it was a nice to see someone kick Yarne's butt into gear without constantly yelling/scolding at him (which, admittedly, he often seems to deserve, but still.)

I find it amusing that LibraxTharja is so popular when people complain about Cordelia's pairings and her leaving her spouse "second" to Chrom.

Anyway, I voted Gregor. It's the only time I actually like Tharja and I find it sweet that she helped him to contact his dead brother whom he admires so much.

As for Noire, why isn't there an other option? I plan to pair her with Morgan. But he's not a choice because he got his own day. So I was forced to go with Brady here instead because I don't plan to pair him with anyone.

Henry x Tharja, because yandere dark mages actually make a cool, interesting pairing (and this is the only realistic pairing I see happening where Tharja can't actually bully her husband around). And Noire gets pretty hair! :D

And of course, Laurent x Noire because BDSM fetish. The wacko and the maso; nuff said.... :P

I find it amusing that LibraxTharja is so popular when people complain about Cordelia's pairings and her leaving her spouse "second" to Chrom.

Anyway, I voted Gregor. It's the only time I actually like Tharja and I find it sweet that she helped him to contact his dead brother whom he admires so much.

As for Noire, why isn't there an other option? I plan to pair her with Morgan. But he's not a choice because he got his own day. So I was forced to go with Brady here instead because I don't plan to pair him with anyone.

See this is why this poll is flawed.

Maybe because Tharja doesn't mention Avatar as much as Cordelia does in her S supports? Let's be honest. Chrom is mentioned in almost all of hers, save Kellam and Gregor's S support (which in its entirety as a support, revolved around Cordelia trying to attract Chrom but failing miserably;;; )

Not to say that Avatar isn't prominent in some of Tharja's supports though but come on... It's her gimmick. The Tharja support I'm not fond of is her S support with Henry because of how she easily just puts Henry second to Avatar and Henry just accepts it no questions asked orz

Henryyy. Your proposal skills are amazing. (I'm looking at you, Miriel and Nowi.)

Maybe because Tharja doesn't mention Avatar as much as Cordelia does in her S supports? Let's be honest. Chrom is mentioned in almost all of hers, save Kellam and Gregor's S support (which in its entirety as a support, revolved around Cordelia trying to attract Chrom but failing miserably;;; )

Not to say that Avatar isn't prominent in some of Tharja's supports though but come on... It's her gimmick. The Tharja support I'm not fond of is her S support with Henry because of how she easily just puts Henry second to Avatar and Henry just accepts it no questions asked orz

Henryyy. Your proposal skills are amazing. (I'm looking at you, Miriel and Nowi.)

As you said, I'm pretty sure almost all of Tharja's supports in some way put her husband second to the Avatar. It's no different with Henry.

To be fair, she did lay out her terms to him and he himself accepts it without a second thought as long as he gets to be her husband, which utterly baffled her, but made her think that two strange (and jealous natured) people such as themselves go well together. At the very least, even if he didn't rate first when they married, she spends an awful lot of time and dedication to getting revenge over her husband's death for someone who was supposedly second rate to the Avatar, and gave her life to protect their daughter. It implies to me that at some point she must have come to love her husband and family first (unless of course she married the Avatar). I feel like this stuff gets glossed over easily in regards to the general dislike of her.

Doesn't excuse a lot of what she did, but it is at least a little saving grace to me

To be fair, she did lay out her terms to him and he himself accepts it without a second thought as long as he gets to be her husband, which utterly baffled her, but made her think that two strange (and jealous natured) people such as themselves go well together. At the very least, even if he didn't rate first when they married, she spends an awful lot of time and dedication to getting revenge over her husband's death for someone who was supposedly second rate to the Avatar, and gave her life to protect their daughter. It implies to me that at some point she must have come to love her husband and family first (unless of course she married the Avatar).

Oh I'm not arguing otherwise (That Tharja will eventually come to love her husband to be). I'm just saying that her S support with Henry isn't something I'd call... romantic in any shape or form. I would've appreciated it had Henry hesitated slightly, or showed some indignation instead of, "Oh? Is that it? SHEESH THARJA. I thought you'd ask me to die or something". Best husband ever.

As for TharjaxHenry, I see no problem with the pairing itself. I just wish their support didn't unfold the way it did.

Oh I'm not arguing otherwise (That Tharja will eventually come to love her husband to be). I'm just saying that her S support with Henry isn't something I'd call... romantic in any shape or form. I would've appreciated it had Henry hesitated slightly, or showed some indignation instead of, "Oh? Is that it? SHEESH THARJA. I thought you'd ask me to die or something". Best husband ever.

As for TharjaxHenry, I see no problem with the pairing itself. I just wish their support didn't unfold the way it did.

Fair enough. I personally found it put an interesting spin on their weird personalities with their interactions, but I can see what you mean.

Then again, when it comes to Henry or Tharja, I'm not sure the normal type of romance should necessarily apply... XD

I don't really like putting Tharja with anyone because then I'm knowingly putting them in an abusive marriage... But based solely on the supports I've seen I'll go with Donnel. Not a big fan of Tharja/Libra or Tharja/Henry which seem to be popular pairings. Although Gregor's supports sound cool, I'll have to try it.

I also don't like pairing Noire... Since I don't marry kids (lol) there's gonna be a spare, and Noire is my least favourite of the girls, so... Oh wait, "none" isn't there for some reason. Okay, Brady then.

I voted Vaike/Tharja. I find it hilarious how in the S support, Tharja tries to brew him a love potion. But Lon'qu/Tharja is also one I liked.

Voted Yarne/Noire because meh. I rarely pair Noire.

Hey, I'm the only one that voted Gregor, so you're not alone, Duck. lol

I'm surprised more people don't like his support with Tharja though, we find out some interesting stuff about him in it.

Edited by Anacybele