Shatterlight - ver 0.1.0 released!

LunaSaint

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please tell me that mini mugs will be in a possible future release.

other than that looks interesting, defiantly gonna check it out

ooohmy

Saethori has sworn to make sure every character has one even if she does them all herself.

I don't know if they'll make the initial release, but we probably will before too long.

Saethori has sworn to make sure every character has one even if she does them all herself.

I don't know if they'll make the initial release, but we probably will before too long.

I'm so hyped to see this!!! I wanna do it blind so badlyyyyyyy~

• 1 month later...

Just a little update:

We're now working on inserting a few battle animations and a few other things, and I expect that the debut release should be ready in early April.

Thanks for reading!

Haku~

• 1 month later...

I see a certain person's female mercenary!

and rank and item icons

:D You've been a great help GK. I might be able to post a video of that female merc later :P

Kerning = Guile's young days

This looks really good.

Lol, thanks!

Edited by Haku

I noticed the screencaps in Haku's sig, thought they looked really good, and checked out this topic.

Now I want to play this really badly. Following this topic, and I hope to see more progress!

Edited by ZeeEmm

LunaSaint's made some progress today with finishing off the script, and we plan on making a trailer for first release which will hopefully be up in a few days :D

On another note Klok offered to do a LP for the hack! when I get the patch to him xD

Edited by Haku

LunaSaint's made some progress today with finishing off the script, and we plan on making a trailer for first release which will hopefully be up in a few days :D

On another note Klok offered to do a LP for the hack! when I get the patch to him xD

Yay! How many chapters will the release have?

hmm. . . damn im gonna hafta play now.

on another note do you guys need some extra mug sprite's cause i got a few kicking around, that or i could wip something up for ya.

GabrielKnight made the female merc, so all credit goes to him. He's been extremely helpful in bringing this project to fruition :D

I'm glad that this hack is getting a great response from you guys, it means a lot.

on another note do you guys need some extra mug sprite's cause i got a few kicking around, that or i could wip something up for ya.

That could be really helpful, thanks! Feel free to PM me :)

Edited by Haku