Shatterlight - ver 0.1.0 released!

LunaSaint

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, a new hack that looks good?

hype

might do some coverage on this... would be open to an LP, podcast, or other stuff to help advertise etc. lol

I might do this actually..if I may of course

jWTaG3A.png?1

I'm going to assume that miss AK told you you could use it and forgot that it was in use already by me?

f708keO.png?1

Also AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH I forgot I still had to work on that animation for you, should I assume it's done? (I'm probably still going to try and work on it anyway)

Edited by Skitty of Time

I'm going to assume that miss AK told you you could use it and forgot that it was in use already by me?

No, she mentioned as such. She said as long as we didn't mind, it was fine by her. Frankly, I was all too happy with that.

However, it was pretty thoughtless of me to not investigate where it was and check out that end, too.

Also AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH I forgot I still had to work on that animation for you, should I assume it's done? (I'm probably still going to try and work on it anyway)

It works pretty well, though I think it could use some ironing out. It pauses for a moment on a pose with very angular looking hair, and that bugs me. ><

Edited by LunaSaint

That would be moi.

Yeah you should work on it. I want to see when it's done!

Edited by GabrielKnight

RIGHT
RIGHT OF COURSE

I keep getting confused for some reason on who is who

but yes I will get to it...!

And I don't really care, I just would have liked to have been told or something before it just shows up there...

Whew, just shipped revision 0.0.98 to Klok (he called dibs!). Interested to hear what he has to say.

Should be pretty funny, I haven't even swept it for new bugs.

EDIT: Now I have, and he hasn't received it yet. Boo, no fun.

Edited by LunaSaint

Hey man I already got dibs And my vids aren't recorded on a broken toaster from 1999 so you can tell what's actually going on in the game.

"dibs"? sorry, I didn't realize this was something you could get "dibs" on, lol, did the hack creator sign an exclusive agreement with you for special media attention with an interview and press release and all that jazz? ahahaha

oh and thanks for randomly firing shots too, no one's going to steal your "dibs", relax

Hey man I already got dibs And my vids aren't recorded on a broken toaster from 1999 so you can tell what's actually going on in the game

Strikethrough passive-aggressiveness at its finest

How is more publicity ever bad? It's not a competition.

Oh boy. Klok's eccentricities aside, we were supposed to get him a copy of patch 0.0.95 but missed it, hence the slight preference.

I have a pre-release patch ready if anyone else still wishes to provide some coverage, though. It's just missing the dummied in chapter to signify the demo's end. Just pop me a PM and I'll hook you up asap.