Why did you choose that as your avatar?

IceBrand

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Que]

Que_zpscc834c41.png

My current avatar hails from one of my favorite web animation channels. You should check it out!

Rinku

Also I retroactively posted the pictures of my past avatars if you should want to see them for any reason.

Tyrantrum- http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42674&page=2#entry2595751

Suzaku w/Shades- http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42674&page=5#entry2658250

Other Suzaku Pics- http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42674&page=6#entry2682847

Edited by Refa

What can I say? I love the Playstation ecosystem (Had played all PS systems except PSP to this day). :3

Weeee just some more looking at random stuffs in pixiv~ I thought this image looked real pretty and cute weeeee the haaaaair >w< so I decided to start using it Edited by Freohr Datia

Gameplay, actually. Dat Wo Dao.

Anyways...

Because Ursula's so hot. <3

News flash: with a weapon that can crit (which is not uncommon, and is about as much favoritism as the Wo Dao), Ayra crits harder and more often than Karla.

Oh yeah and Ayra's good for 40% of her game to Karla's "mediocre for ~15%".

What to say, this is basically one of the two logos I use in representing myself in fora. Makes it easy/easier for others to recognise me if they come from other boards

I'm a fan of the Assassin's Creed series despite I only played AC2 (Black Flag is next for me to play).

News flash: with a weapon that can crit (which is not uncommon, and is about as much favoritism as the Wo Dao), Ayra crits harder and more often than Karla.

Oh yeah and Ayra's good for 40% of her game to Karla's "mediocre for ~15%".

You don't actually need Ayra to have a crit weapon

Astra/Meteor Sword itself is 5x and doesn't care about luck, vs GBA crit at 3x and having a mitigation method that, granted, most enemies don't have

Browsing imgur i found the Iron giant with a reflection of superman in the lake. I loved the picture at first sight so i just put it as my avatar. I really like the iron giant.