Why did you choose that as your avatar?

IceBrand

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Finn because Finn kicks asses, and he is one of my favorites characters.

Edited by Finn

Hmmmm I had already been planning on using this signature so it matches my about me page weee~ but then I also wanted to find a green avatar that'd go well with it. The image in my avatar was already something Shirley had used in her signature before though and I thought "it'd feel like I was stealing her idea!! D=" even though I wouldn't have really (and she probably only used it for a day or two or something~) but juuuust in case I searched other images to see if I wanted to use them instead, but not many of the people I was looking at seemed to make green images, everything was pink or blue ;n; Eventually after passing up some green images that didn't seem to match well enough I settled with this one anyway =3 I do really like it~

Aaaaand tl;dr it's green and matches my signature and is pretty~

Because I asked some of my friends which of a set of avvys I should use, and *certain people* said they'd hunt me down and kill me if I chose a particular one.

Because Art is an amazing character. After the last episode of Hamatora, I knew I had to use him.

The fact that he's voice by my favorite VA does help too.

I hope it would helps motivate me when I feels like slacking off. Helps me remember that, no matter how hard things are, I can succeed if I work enough.