Why did you choose that as your avatar?

IceBrand

I found that sentence pretty funny on Hoozuki no Reitetsu...

And Hoozuki is always pretty funny, even when he's really mean (no, especially when he is really mean for no reason).

So... To Hell (pun fully intended) with great resolutions. I'm in the Internet so I can act really stupidly.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy Fire Emblem and Pokemon, so a picture of a character from both sounded like a good idea. Plus when I play Smash Brothers, I usually play as Marth or Pikachu.

Edited by VoltStrike

Because Haqua is awesome. But I change my avatar every time I finish an anime to the girl in the show that I found particularly impressive.

Nice signature BTW.

I created this avatar back when I joined some Guitar Hero forum when I was like 14 or so. It was a fad that everyone changed their avatars to "idunno, lol" with the face, so I was like "haha let us do the jimbles and space out of the world :-)" and I left the site after they told me that there was a 20 post per day limit.

I got some decent scores on there tho and actually met people irl from that site.

For some reason I refuse to change my avatar or my name. Which is funny because on most other sites I'll change it weekly considering I'm not doing a group avatar with someone else or if I really like an avatar.

A lovely artist from tumblr did it for a commission I requested. It's an avatar of one of my OC's (Original Character).

Because its Nivek Ogre and i just saw Skinny Puppy the other day and it was awesome. This gif is from a much older show however, but it has emphasis on dat knife. My avatars are subject to rotate occasionally.

I made this avatar with my Pit figma because I love Pit and it looks cool. Besides, I have a unique avatar and I like the fact that nobody else has it. *finds out someone copied me* ... ****.

I made this avatar with my Pit figma because I love Pit and it looks cool. Besides, I have a unique avatar and I like the fact that nobody else has it. *finds out someone copied me* ... ****.

You do photo shoots with figurines too? I have a cool picture of a snowtrooper figure standing in the snow.

You do photo shoots with figurines too? I have a cool picture of a snowtrooper figure standing in the snow.

Yeah, sometimes when I'm bored. I only do it with Pit though. I hope I get the Lucina figma soon. :)

I chose mine because I love SMT. Matador is one of the more memorable demons in the game due to being a massive difficulty wall in Nocturne, and he is also my favorite demon.

Both my sig & avatar pictures of Mario and company were posted on GoNintendo around the same time, and I liked the pictures so much (specifically the sig for being 2D Mario and bringing back nostalgic NES/SNES memories) that I decided to make a sig and avatar out of those pictures. I liked the avatar picture for having both Mario and Luigi and for them receiving equal amount of attention in the pic, which is the way I feel it should always be. I mean, they don't call the games and the duo the Mario Bros. for nothing.

Lack of artistic skill kinda had me just stick with a sprite for the time being. I've had the idea shown in my avvie for 6 years and still going. Now only if I could get my skills sharp enough to make a picture that shows the idea in question, but with a more sinister feel to it.

One of my long-term goals is to draw on a level so that you don't even realise I drew it and I'm not ashamed to show it to the public. I'm sloooooowly getting there... I think.

Also trying to egg on NTG so she can replace my Avatar with a better one. Not sure if working.

EDIT

Going to switch Avatars for a bit...

Edited by VincentASM