Why did you choose that as your avatar?

IceBrand

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed to this one to piss off my friends, with the IP Chat crop set to basically what it is now so it'd be 'stealth'.

Then I changed to this current one so that I wouldn't be hunted down and murdered in my sleep, and I've stayed this way because kitties are cute.

Well, I grew up on Mario practically, and I always dreamed of multiplayer 2D co-op Mario games. When it came true in the form of New Super Mario Bros. Wii/U (I personally haven't played NSMB2 so I won't list it yet), those games fulfiled a childhood dream of mine and became some of my most favourite games of all time. I've always wanted to have a Mario avatar since he's one of my most favourite video game franchises/characters ever, and I thought NSMBU with the game's icon showing 4 player (plus, having it switch to NSLU since it's the Year of Luigi and Luigi is also another big favourite of mine, and Luigi really should have the spotlight more often) would be the best way to reflect my enjoyment for Mario and the 4 player co-op of NSMBW/NSMBU/NSLU.

47568d1378965804-bettering-quality-shift

Because I'm a Killzone fan, and Killzone: Shadow Fall is my most anticipated PS4 launch game =)

The reason why my avatar is dice is because there is so much in life that is random. Where your born, whom your born too, abilities to some extent, who you meet on a stroll. Life is filled with chaos and you make the best of it with what life is given to you. You can always plan for everything, But it is like the general in my sig says. "it's time to toss the dice". in the end there is also a element of luck whether the outcome is good or not. You live and plan better the next time and hope the random number goddes doesn't screw you over with (insert morbid thing here), but renember you can alter the die sometimes if you don't get caught.

Also I play Dungeons and Dragons, that too

Just finished watching My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU a few weeks back.

Hikigaya Hachiman is probably one of the least stereotypical protagonists and it's awesome. And I love how he looks like he doesn't give a darn about anything.

Plus. He's got amazing lines. Literally everything he says is quotable. "Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea."