Why did you choose that as your avatar?

IceBrand

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's something tactician related, and it features little Lucina which is ADORABLE~ :D:

UPDATE: After a few tweeking here and there, I have finally established a familiar atmosphere here in this forum to feel absolutely comfortable with my choices. So as of this update, my avatar is Mark: the tactician that began my love for the series in the first place. He's simple, and kinda resembles my inner nerd in a way.

Oh, and he's ADORABLE~ :D:

Edited by Cal the Tactician

[spoiler=Swagzaku]

SuzakuShades_zpsa075b37a.png

Because I must be disguised at all times because shutup and these sunglasses were the perfect means to that end. Also my avatar is one of the many that is anime.

Because Metroid is the best Nintendo franchise and because I love Samus leaves before shunned.

So true.

Edited by Refa

Because a book I'd been waiting for nearly 10 years to get finally came out and I was too excited. In March I'll probably change the avatar to the next book in a different series that comes out. But then I'd have to change my member title and there really aren't titles for characters in that series. Well, maybe the Blackthorn.

Because Metroid is the best Nintendo franchise and because I love Samus leaves before shunned.

The only way you'd be shunned is if Other M is your favorite Metroid game or something.

Edited by Lanfear

Several months ago I found a Halloween image that I decided to use as a signature, but I decided I should wait until October to use it!

Soooo since I already had a Mami Tomoe avatar, I decided to try find a Halloween image of her and use that as my avatar to go with my signature~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I just changed it, it had to be Mat Cauthon, due to a series of unfortunate events he became luckiest guy alive. He a charming rouge and became more responsible later on. There were two pics on it made him look like a bad ass, the other friendlier and more cheerful. After thinking on it I went with the more cheerful one since I have a sunny outlook on life.

Edit: hey look at that! 3 Wheel of Time Avatars on this forum!

Lanfear

Narga_Rocks

Sifer

Edited by sifer

This is why I changed my current avatar:

ibzG4p2WboFlCL.gif

I changed mine to coincide with both Pokemon and Fire Emblem.

Lyon, the greatest Dark type Gym Leader we never had. RIP Dark Gym; six regions in a row without one.... T_T

Basically the only avatar I had with a signature to match left over from my past forum-going days. Beautiful model from just outside my hometown, and one of my favourite works I had done before I got rid of GIMP. :P

I like princesses a lot, especially with how kind, pretty, strong (in terms of beliefs and mentality), and wise they are. And since Halloween is coming up, I felt the princess of the night sky would be a perfect sig/avatar to use for Halloween.