What are you afraid of?

Camilla

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I fear is death, but over the last couple years I've pretty much lost that fear. It's not like I never feel anxiety or anything, but once I recognize myself getting anxious, I usually talk myself out of feeling that anxiety and get back to normal right after I do that.

Im not normal, i freak out, nobody understands me in any case.

cockroaches, spiders, any freaking forest bug or the freaking winged spiders.

Persons talking about me.

Losing something important.

Living

Future

Thiefs

Close Friend Losing VT.

Seeying Old Friend Get A Famous Social Life.

Monsters

War

Traps

Hair Cut

Slaving

Internet Explorer.

Etc.

Edited by Icarus

Storms used to scare me too, but my mother had these tapes that played sounds of thunderstorms while I slept for awhile and now storms relax me unless the storm is super huge ^^;

Wow, your mother is the best, cured your phobia! Should've had you sleep outside in the middle of a hurricane

I get nervous and anxious about a lot of things, actually, but I think calling most of them true fears is kind of inaccurate.

Personally speaking, I'm afraid of being unwanted and useless. Truly truly.

Same here. My other fears include being rejected, betrayed, or otherwise manipulated. I'm terrified of getting people mad at me and starting arguments. I also get insanely nervous when talking to unfamiliar people and making phone calls (which is why I wonder how I have friends). Sometimes, I even get a bit unnerved when talking to friends!

Edit: My problem isn't as bad on the Internet or when texting for some reason. Perhaps I'm more afraid of the physical proximity...

Edited by Crizix

Clowns. No clowns whatsoever. I cannot be in the same room as a clown as I will panic and scream.

Even street performing clowns make me run across the street to avoid them. Even friends in clown makeup make me feel uneasy. I've never watched any of the Modern Family episodes with Cam as a clown nor that one Adventure Time that has clowns because it terrifies me.

Nope.

Edited by monkymeet

Numbers. Well, not really numbers, but percentages.

Here are a few facts that trouble me:

•On average, a person will meet/see a serial killer twice in their life time, on the street, blending in and acting normal.

•1/1000 people die from the flu.

I'm also scared of wasps/bees, as I've never been stung by one and I know a few of my relatives were allergic to the stings. In the UK there are also these flies that sort oflook like spiders with wings: I hate them. They terrify me. I hate moths too.

I'm scared of dying without ever being in a relationship at some point.

I'm scared of the girls at school who totally wrecked my life with rumours and gossip. Apparently, I stalk this girl in my class, and fantasise about her at night. Those girls are scum.

In general, people have a low opinion of me. It's always: 'Oh, not Jack!' Or I'd receive a hard slap to the back of the head from an old 'friend', coupled with the phrase: 'Hur GAYYY!'

But apart from those things, I'm fearless. :KnollRoll:

"Fear" is a pretty strong word xD
I'm not sure if I have any phobias buut... I think the closest thing I'd have in line with this thread is a possible regret? Like, not being able to do all the things I want to do before it's too late or something.

Also, possibly failing to be successful and independent.

Edited by pinkbubblegum