Holmes for best lord

He's the best door/chest opener because he's not locked to shitty 4 movement, which is especially notable in a game where getting all the booty is a map winning condition. He also happens to not die to a breeze, has a bit of oomph behind his attacks and he's quite fast, which none of the other thieves can all boast.

At any rate, it's nice to have someone new that has been awakened by Holmes being awesome.

Edited by Woodshooter

Bows come quite handy in this game. For example, Dragon Zombies are hard to kill without the effective damage of bows. Harpies attack at range and have the annoying tendency to dodge inaccurate throwing weapons, Heck, they are so fast they might actually double attack against those using them. But a hit with a bow will always end them.

He's the best door/chest opener because he's not locked to shitty 4 movement, which is especially notable in a game where getting all the booty is a map winning condition. He also happens to not die to a breeze, has a bit of oomph behind his attacks and he's quite fast, which none of the other thieves can all boast.

At any rate, it's nice to have someone new that has been awakened by Holmes being awesome.

Yuni can ORKO sperms on enemy phase with a Power staff boost

Yuni can ORKO sperms on enemy phase with a Power staff boost

I think Mearhen can OHKO them no less with the same conditions.

Not like I want to try because he gets doubled and takes a pretty good amount of damage at high accuracy when he's not very accurate himself.

Bows come quite handy in this game. For example, Dragon Zombies are hard to kill without the effective damage of bows. Harpies attack at range and have the annoying tendency to dodge inaccurate throwing weapons, Heck, they are so fast they might actually double attack against those using them. But a hit with a bow will always end them.

Magic still exists! :P:

I do enjoy TRS' take on bows quite a lot. They're no doubt better off than in most FE games, relatively.

That makes me remember how I didn't realize he could lockpick for a good part of the game in my first playthrough.

Man, that was pretty annoying. :|

Edited by Xinnidy

I think Mearhen can OHKO them no less with the same conditions.

Not like I want to try because he gets doubled and takes a pretty good amount of damage at high accuracy when he's not very accurate himself.

Maerhen's niche is MUG and goddamn LAVAWALK! :MarcusYoung: