Haku's Sprite Gallery

Haku

Oh right, yeah, I'm definitely trying to fix that. Perhaps I'll fiddle around with movement ranges slightly too, I know knights will definitely get a boost at least. It's just I don't want the map to be traversed to quickly or slowly :/

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean make them take forever to get across. FE4 was the one game in the series with massive 80 turn maps, let's not have more XD

In FE4, 3/4ths of your cast is mounted and can bomb across the battlefield with little problem. (And some chapters are still egregiously large, oi.)

You could do what I do; make pegasi have +1 movement, assassins too, etc. Make the mobile classes more mobile?

Also, cool that you're getting maps that work with FEXNA's dimensions. Ihope you don't bloat the chapters up though, that could get annoying.

I'd say just give every unit +1 Movement. Giving it to just Pegs, for example, makes them already even more overpowered than fliers usually are.

It's something to only really be discovered through testing, really. Or maybe consult some of the LTC community.

I like how Yeti handles pegasi and draco's, personally. Pegasi have 8 movement on promotion, but their flight skill means they lose 2 movement AND canto when they rescue. Draco's only have 7 movement on promotion, but they have savior which means they can rescue units with no stat loss, and they don't lose movement or canto when rescuing.

So essentially, dracoknights become the go-to rescue droppers,but pegasi are great rush units as long as they aren't rescuing.

Food for thought.

• 5 weeks later...

Update time :D

So basically the last few months I've been hakurevamping I'm sorry nih xP various maps for people's projects, and I thought I may as well share them. Some of these were done several months ago, so there may be a slight difference in quality.

[spoiler=IPC Emblem]

rCZIkSB.png?1 Prologue

uBMFhAd.png?1 Chapter 1

rmEuQ5f.png?1 Chapter 2

4TuN1w0.png?1 Chapter 3

esYRM7G.png?1 Chapter 3x

[spoiler=Eternal Bond]

0uPQSdL.png?1 Chapter 5

[spoiler=Definitely Ultra-Super-No-one-should-ever-see Secret Stuff]

AnA21ps.png?1

[spoiler=Maps for L95]

uouFbm1.png?1

QUskywP.png?1

ZjBJhmc.png?1

ybppGhn.png?1

I have some other stuff which I'll probably upload later. Feel free to C&C :)

edit:

Whoops not all of these have the corrections in them, oh well

Edited by Haku