Lilina`s Possible Canon Mother

Naglfar94

Hey guys there is something that I`m sure I`m not the only one who wondered. Who do you guys think is Lilina`s real mom? I`m torn between Florina and Farina. Why I think it is them and not Lyn at all well one she has ina at the end of her name haha it is just like the ending in those two names and she does not have that trademark greenish or gray hair people from Sacae have (well Rutger did not either and he is half Bern) but Rutger atleast was of a class normal of Sacae a Sword Fighter. Now reason I think Farina well one she only joins in Hector`s story and if one is to look closely Lilina shares many traits with her. They have similar eyes,face and hair so that is what makes me think Farina is more Canon. Florina is harder but it is clear she does have feelings for Hector if one is to play his scenario ever since he saved her from that fall but Lilina does not share too much with Florina in my eyes but Florina and Hector is quite cute though. So yeah thoughts and opinions? I want to get to the bottom of this big FE mystery or atleast somewhat close.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I flipped to the end of the second book. In the text near the Epilogue, the following pairings were used:

Ninian x Eliwood

Florina x Hector

Lyn x Rath

P1010121.jpg

Which were mentioned in those three pages that consisted of what happened after Nils closed the Dragon's gate and during the time before Eliwood and Hector introduce Roy and Lilina in the game.

I know it's like the manga where they took liberties and it's not "official", per say... but I'm just grinning so hard.

No Lyn x Eliwood.

No Lyn x Hector.

No Hector x Farina.

Ninian x Eliwood, Florina x Hector, and Lyn x Rath Only.

Final Destination.

Will this do?

yes that is great right there. Lyn and Eliwood are easy to figure who is canon just by playing the game but Hector was always the most complicated. Heck the ending for LynXRath even outright says they had a daughter Sue. And Eliwood and Ninian no need to explain that Lol the whole mid game is basically about those two haha. Ok so there is a high chance Florina is it what a shocker.

Will this do?

I think Lyn is Lilina's mother. They look a lot alike to me and she's the only one of Hector's potential wives that gets a special conversation with him if they have an A support. Plus they interact the most.

People only say Rath for Lyn because she's his only option. But the thing is, no matter what you do with your pairings in FE7, someone who is capable of being married will end up single. There just aren't enough possible endings.

But whatever, I'm a HectorxLyn shipper. I used to go more for EliwoodxLyn, but as I played more of FE7, I just couldn't keep from being so entertained by Hector and Lyn's interactions. They're just awesome and funny together!

Edited by Anacybele

I think Lyn is Lilina's mother. They look a lot alike to me and she's the only one of Hector's potential wives that gets a special conversation with him if they have an A support. Plus they interact the most.

People only say Rath for Lyn because she's his only option. But the thing is, no matter what you do with your pairings in FE7, someone who is capable of being married will end up single. There just aren't enough possible endings.

But whatever, I'm a HectorxLyn shipper. I used to go more for EliwoodxLyn, but as I played more of FE7, I just couldn't keep from being so entertained by Hector and Lyn's interactions. They're just awesome and funny together!

really? back when I first played I considered it but eh for me I say Lyn and Rath is more Canon as Sue for me takes more from Lyn but I can see why heh Hector and Lyn do speak often. Ah special conversation? oh your talking about that one on one of the Gaiden chapters I nearly forgot that one i only ever got it once playing through I really liked it.

Ah special conversation? oh your talking about that one on one of the Gaiden chapters I nearly forgot that one i only ever got it once playing through I really liked it.

Lyn and Hector have a special "Talk" event in the preparations chapter near the end of the game if they have an A support.

The chapter you can get Karla at.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Definitely Farina! She has the exact same shade of hair as Lilina. Not to mention I feel like there should be a special reason why Farina is Hector Mode only.

As for my input on the other Lords:

Eliwood x Lyn

Roy MUST be quarter Sacaen!

FINAL DESTINATION!

I think it is Florina. I really do. I think Farina goes better with Dart, and Lyn better with Rath, and really Sue makes sense as Lyn's daughter.

whoa! wow whoa Lol I never saw anyone who actually supports DartXFarina till now haha I always look over those two (cause I rarely ever use Dart) but wow.

Wait, I've always found something funny about Eliwood and Ninian, because that would mean Roy is part manakete. Wouldn't that mean Roy would age slower than everyone else? He looks a little younger than what he's intended to be, but if he was part manakete, he'd look even more youthful. I always found this an issue with the Eliwood and Ninian pairing, otherwise I don't mind it.

I'm sure there's some canon behind there, but considering that FE7 is the prequel to FE6, then it's pretty much up to the player to decide who's the mother of Lilina, which I think is pretty cool. Be careful; this thread could have potential for becoming a shipping war...

Dart x Farina is amazing.

More on topic, I like Hector x Lyn, but I try to go for Hector x Florina because he's the only one wh she can marry, and I feel that out of all the characters, she definitely needs marriage the most. Lyn x Rath is one of my favorites as well. Unfortunately, (Though I don't mind the pairing, I just like Rathx Lyn more) Lyn usually ends up with Kent. Rath loses his usefulness because he's always underleveled and because of that he is severely outdone by Rebecca.

Wait, I've always found something funny about Eliwood and Ninian, because that would mean Roy is part manakete. Wouldn't that mean Roy would age slower than everyone else? He looks a little younger than what he's intended to be, but if he was part manakete, he'd look even more youthful. I always found this an issue with the Eliwood and Ninian pairing, otherwise I don't mind it.

Not necessarily. He'd only be one-quarter manakete, and who knows how that works out. I mean, it's possible Ninian could have passed on none of her manakete genes. Which would make Roy genetically the same as if he was the child of Eliwood and Ninian's father... Although applying science to FE is a bit iffy.

Either Lyn or Florina, I think.

Lyn's mother was named Madelyn, and her full name (and that of her grandmother) is Lyndis, so it's not too much of a stretch to suppose that she would name her daughter Lilina.

On the other hand, Florina is named after the word "flower," so she might name her daughter Lilina ("lily") instead.

I dislike Hector/Farina mainly because that ending precludes an S-rank, but her name doesn't go as well with Lilina's as either Lyn or Florina either.

Not necessarily. He'd only be one-quarter manakete, and who knows how that works out. I mean, it's possible Ninian could have passed on none of her manakete genes. Which would make Roy genetically the same as if he was the child of Eliwood and Ninian's father... Although applying science to FE is a bit iffy.

It's official: Nergal x Eliwood is now canon

Edited by Nobody

Rath x Lyn is my canon, because

a) They had a "Lovebirds" moment in Rath's LM joining chapter

b) Lyn never gets over her yearning for the plains, and with her tribe gone, the Kutolah is where she's most likely to go after Caelin is taken in by Ositia.

Also Hector x Florina since she's the closest to Lilina in personality

I like Eliwood/Ninian, Hector/Florina, and Lyn/Rath. As for who Lilina's possible canon mother is, if you look hard enough you can come up with all sorts of justifications as to why each of Lilina's possible mothers are canon. Until the day IS says, "X/Y is canon," it's all speculation.

Not that I care about all this, really. I don't have to stop liking something because it's not canon, after all :P: Canon is cool because it lets us know what the developers intended, but it shouldn't spoil your liking for something that's non-canon simply because it's not canon.

Rath x Lyn is my canon, because

a) They had a "Lovebirds" moment in Rath's LM joining chapter

b) Lyn never gets over her yearning for the plains, and with her tribe gone, the Kutolah is where she's most likely to go after Caelin is taken in by Ositia.

Also Hector x Florina since she's the closest to Lilina in personality

I've always liked Rath x Lyn myself for those very reasons [plus :Sue: does have some Lyn like features]

I like Eliwood/Ninian, Hector/Florina, and Lyn/Rath. As for who Lilina's possible canon mother is, if you look hard enough you can come up with all sorts of justifications as to why each of Lilina's possible mothers are canon. Until the day IS says, "X/Y is canon," it's all speculation.

Not that I care about all this, really. I don't have to stop liking something because it's not canon, after all :P: Canon is cool because it lets us know what the developers intended, but it shouldn't spoil your liking for something that's non-canon simply because it's not canon.

Darn it you 2 stop taking all the words out of my mouth!