I HATE ladybugs.

Caster

Probably one of the few people that do.

They used to completely swarm my house like once or twice every year for a few years, so much so that like the entire front of my house was covered in ladybugs. (Not even exaggerating)

They got in my house, always flying around in my room, distracting me when I was trying to get work done.

Then winter came and they all died out, leaving me to clean up a metric shit ton of ladybug corpses in my room.
There are still a lot lying around btw.

I hate them.
Just thought you might want to know.

Are you sure you're not talking about Asian Lady Beetles?

http://www.geology.wisc.edu/courses/g115/projects03/amswenson/AsianLadyBeetle.htm

I've actually been bitten by them before, they're quite a nuisance.

Actually, maybe.

Huh.

Maybe they were that.

I don't really remember, it has been a few years, but thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Actually, maybe.

Huh.

Maybe they were that.

I don't really remember, it has been a few years, but thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Ya np, I like ladybugs a lot more than the invasive kind, so I wanted to clear their name if possible.

I've had ladybug swarms hit my house before, and it ain't pretty. Although in the off-chance that one gets inside your house, I've been told that it's apparently good luck if you find one on your doorknob (and by that, I mean any doorknob inside your house). Weird how that works.

Edited by Karaszure

I dunno which one (maybe both) it is, but one of these damn bugs would piss all over my hand when I'd pick them up so I guess I kind of don't like them either.

Also wouldn't a lady beetle technically still be a bug that is a lady, and therefore a...ladybug?

Kind of like how tang is my friend who is a girl, and therefore is my girlfriend

UGHHHHH EEWWWWW. Well, I don't mind ladybugs, but when there are swarms of any kind of insect...UGHHHHH. Is there some way you can get rid of them easier or prevent them from swarming your house? I'd be screaming my head off every day if I were you X(

Ladybugs are fucking shit. I also share your hatred for them. They used to swarm my house too and I would have to kill like 100 per day.

omr.gif

Whaa.

How dare you? They're such gentle insects. Love to have them crawl on my fingers and hands.

I dunno which one (maybe both) it is, but one of these damn bugs would piss all over my hand when I'd pick them up so I guess I kind of don't like them either.

Also wouldn't a lady beetle technically still be a bug that is a lady, and therefore a...ladybug?

Kind of like how tang is my friend who is a girl, and therefore is my girlfriend

You know, you make a good argument Solais. I guess we should just revert to saying red-shelled ladybugs and orangey-yellow (tangerine colored??) shelled ladybugs.