Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

I believe you don't need event Pokemon either, right?

On another note, this is fucking impressive cheating.

...Shoot. Forgot about those. Well, I'll have a few spots missing, but it would be my most complete. I would have all but Deoxys and the Unova events (minus Keldeo), so 4 in total. 714/718 isn't that bad.

Edited by Konnor97

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Shoot. Forgot about those. Well, I'll have a few spots missing, but it would be my most complete. I would have all but Deoxys and the Unova events (minus Keldeo), so 4 in total. 714/718 isn't that bad.

If you want, when pokebank opens here, I'll let you borrow my Deoxys and Unova events for a "complete" pokedex. You're so close...

If you want, when pokebank opens here, I'll let you borrow my Deoxys and Unova events for a "complete" pokedex. You're so close...

That would be much appreciated, thanks. I technically don't have every single pokemon yet, like say Latias, Magmortar, and Milotic for example, but I have every main game, plus the means to transport GBA ones up, so I'll get them eventually.

All hell has broken loose

I traded a litwick for a yamask

Also let me just say litleo's gender ratio is not 75/25, that is in no way true. I bred ninety of them today and got six males in total

And then one with 5IVs had Rivalry T-T

I had thirty females in a row at one point, now I don't get much over twenty

Rant over

I got one with perfect IVs over wonder trade and expected it to be easy to breed, boy was I wrong.

On the flip side, I have three extra perfect female litleos, anyone want them? I won't ask for anything in return

They're Timid missing only attack IVs

Also let me just say litleo's gender ratio is not 75/25, that is in no way true. I bred ninety of them today and got six males in total

And then one with 5IVs had Rivalry T-T

I had thirty females in a row at one point, now I don't get much over twenty

Rant over

What the lols? I've had streak of female Abras and stuff but wow.

I got one with perfect IVs over wonder trade and expected it to be easy to breed, boy was I wrong.

On the flip side, I have three extra perfect female litleos, anyone want them? I won't ask for anything in return

They're Timid missing only attack IVs

I know you said you won't ask for anything, but are you interested in any of these?

Charmander (-Atk) Quirky, Blaze, Dragon Pulse/Outrage/Dragon Dance

Gastly (-Atk) Timid, Levitate

Eevee (-Atk) Modest, Anticipation, Stored Power/Wish

Larvitar (-SpAtk) Jolly, Guts, Outrage/Dragon Dance

Aron (-SpAtk) Adamant, Rock Head, Iron Head/Head Smash/Stealth Rock

Bagon (-Spd) Naive, Rock Head, Dragon Dance

Gible (-SpAtk) Jolly, Sand Veil, Outrage

Fletchling (-SpAtk) Adamant, Gale Wings

Helioptile (-Atk) Lonely, Dry Skin, Agility/Electric Terrain/Camouflage

Or I could breed you a Cyndaquil, Treecko, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, or Feebas. They won't have good IVs since I haven't bred for that yet.

May I also borrow a Manaphy please when the time comes? I forgot about it existing, and just remembered after going through another round of all of the legends.

Edited by Konnor97

May I also borrow a Manaphy please when the time comes? I forgot about it existing, and just remembered after going through another round of all of the legends.

Sure! Ask me if you need any Legendaries (or any pokemon really) to complete the pokedex and I'll have them. And while I'll need the Manaphy back, feel free to breed it with a Ditto for your very own Phione.

I know you said you won't ask for anything, but are you interested in any of these?

Charmander (-Atk) Quirky, Blaze, Dragon Pulse/Outrage/Dragon Dance

Gastly (-Atk) Timid, Levitate

Eevee (-Atk) Modest, Anticipation, Stored Power/Wish

Larvitar (-SpAtk) Jolly, Guts, Outrage/Dragon Dance

Aron (-SpAtk) Adamant, Rock Head, Iron Head/Head Smash/Stealth Rock

Bagon (-Spd) Naive, Rock Head, Dragon Dance

Gible (-SpAtk) Jolly, Sand Veil, Outrage

Fletchling (-SpAtk) Adamant, Gale Wings

Helioptile (-Atk) Lonely, Dry Skin, Agility/Electric Terrain/Camouflage

Or I could breed you a Cyndaquil, Treecko, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, or Feebas. They won't have good IVs since I haven't bred for that yet.

If you could breed a piplup, that'd be absolutely fantastic and I'd owe you big time, I'll be online until about midnight, I'm Ryan by the way

You could also go on pokedit to download the actual event pokemon, they're exactly the same, and you get the actual event pokemon through GTS, I've done it a couple times. You could get your manaphy, deoxys or whatever other event pokemon you want, even japanese ones.

It should always pass down the Attack IV of the Mother, since she is holding the Power Bracer, and then Destiny Knot should have its effects activate, though I'm unsure if it takes Attack IV into account and then only passes down four other IVs or whatnot (by the looks of it, the Power Item counts towards one of the five random IVs passed down through Destiny Knot, but this is also tentative information).

(Tentative) source.

I ought to try this myself sometime as well. I'm raking in the BP anyways thanks to OP Mega Kangaskhan.

Edited by Interest

Someone on Smogon said that a Power item will lock in one of the IVs, which makes Destiny Knot choose 4 IVs to pass down.

"Power Items locks in one of the inherited IVs.

If you ran both a power item and Destiny Knot you would have 1 locked IV and 4 randomly picked IVs from the parents."

Source

How do you think they will pull out Zygarde's alterate formes...If it gets them, that is.

In b4 Origin Forme treatment.

Anyways, breeding up a Chansey (surprisingly I have a Bold Chansey with Seismic Toss so I'm almost all set) and a Poison Heal Gliscor. Fuck the Battle Maison ;(

How do you think they will pull out Zygarde's alterate formes...If it gets them, that is.

My theory (and know that is all just what I think) is that it might go and Mega Evolve in Z (or whatever the 3rd game equivalent is). Nintendo did say that no Kalos pokemon would Mega Evolve in X and Y, but they didn't say a thing about Z (or whatever they do instead).

Edited by Konnor97