Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted Florges and Chandelure. Never really saw much appeal in Aegislash but Chandelure was a staple in my team in White. Same goes with Cincinno but I never used Florges either. However, I would like to since it has a great Sp. Def stat

Florges is all right, but Cinccino is one my favourites. It's just too adorable for me to not love.

As for the other two, I'm not a massive fan of either, but I do like Chandelure's name.

Florges and neither. Cinccino is alright, but Florges is just gorgeous (rhyme intended). ^^ Like a grassy fairy mermaid!

Neither because I like Chandelure and Aegislash equally! I can't choose which is cooler. xP

I love Cinccino because Rock Blast + Bullet Seed + Tail Slap + Skill Link, and it's cute. Florges is meh, I prefer Floette. I chose Aegislash because it's fucking Aegislash. YOU CANNOT COMPETE WITH AEGISLASH

Cinccino because I HATE FLORGES TO THE ENDS OF THE...UH, WELL, I HOPE YOU GET THE POINT.

I like Aegislash and Chandelure, but I just like Chandelure more (i can rhyme too).

I think I'm gonna go with Chinccino for the shiny stone.

As for the dusk stone >_< urg difficult choice

I really like Aegislash, but I think I'm gonna go with Chandelure. I just really like it's design.

Does anyone know if Pokemon Amie will override the disobedience that comes with a traded pokemon that's leveled above your current badge amount?

I've heard rumors that max happiness will allow full obedience regardless of level, but I'm not sure if it's true.

I think they are planning on expanding more on that in a sequel in the way of B2W2

Could also make a good pokemon movie

Or a Pokemon FE

We had a War in a pokemon movie! Mystery of Mew if you recall had Lucario fighting in one haha in the PAST even.

..Interesting -ponders-

Why did you trade it?

5 IV Pinsir. It was ages ago, and I didn't ever even consider using a Zapdos competitively then.

I swear...

Edited by Shuuda

Action Replay in a Generation 5 game then wait to transfer it when Pokemon Bank opens.

If you really want to gamble on catching a bird that can't even be paralyzed, all this without a Master Ball, go for it. IMO there's better ways to spend one's free time than legendary lottery.

Edited by Woodshooter

Action Replay in a Generation 5 game then wait to transfer it when Pokemon Bank opens.

If you really want to gamble on catching a bird that can't even be paralyzed, all this without a Master Ball, go for it. IMO there's better ways to spend one's free time than legendary lottery.

I've caught a timid one with these IVs:

Zapdos - #145 (Timid)

HP: 31

Att: 2

Def: 31

SpA: 30

SpD: 5

Speed: 31

Hidden Power = Grass

I doubt I'm going to catch anything better in reasonable time. A keeper, maybe?

Edited by Shuuda