Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Blyvern. :)

Maybe Mew is a combination of both? How about that? You don't find pink kangaroo rats, so yeah.

Silver Lightning: Yeah, we started talking about what Pokemon are based off of... lol But awesome. :D

Oh, you know what, I've been thinking about moves for my Fire team, but not natures or held items. I'm thinking Adamant Mega Charizard X since I won't be giving it any special moves. Modest Pyroar since it won't be getting any physical moves. Jolly Rapidash for a physical speed demon. Hasty or Naive Infernape for another speed demon and because its defenses are cruddy already. Adamant Gale Wings Talonflame for yet another physical speed demon. For Ninetales, probably a speed or sp. attack increasing nature, maybe Modest.

Held items, obviously Charizardite X for Mega Zard X. I'll probably be giving Leftovers, Shell Bell, Life Orb, and Rocky Helmet to someone too. Rocky Helmet is good for a Pokemon with low defense, because if a physical move hits it, that Rocky Helmet wil damage the attacker right back. The other three should be obvious. That leaves one more item.. Ah, a Heat Rock for Ninetales, so the sun lasts longer.

Er, my team, of course. o.O

Also, I've got a question. I know of a friendship rater person that's in Santalune City, but according to Bulbagarden, there's another rater somewhere that gives different messages (because the woman in Santalune tells me something that's not on BG's XY list). Can someone tell me where to find the other rater?

Oh, my bad then, Shadowfrost. xP

Thanks, Konnor! I have no idea why neither of my XY guides mentions the Laverre rater. Or maybe I missed it, somehow. Yeah, it's probably under the Laverre City section in the main story guide. Why didn't I think of checking that? >_<

But now that I evolved my Golbat, I just need Axew and its evolutions and I have a complete Central dex!

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, okay then. That'll work too.

Also, I spent more than half an hour running around in Connecting Cave, but never found a single Axew, let alone one with Mold Breaker, so I'm waiting for a GTS trade. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Oh. I'm not sure, I'll go take a look.

EDIT: Nope, I don't even have anyone with Dragon type, let alone someone with Fraxure. :(

Edited by Anacybele

As you posted that, my trade went through. lol And not only did the person give me a Mold Breaker Axew, but they also gave me one with a good nature. Hell yes. ^^

If you want something "fast" to use rain, consider Tornadus or Thundurus Incarnate. Both are fast, have Prankster, moves abuseable in rain and at least U-Turn.

Or you could go for bulk and use something like Bronzong.

Edited by Woodshooter