Does anyone else find themselves walking around the world map for no reason?

Knight

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

It takes me about 5 minutes to start the next chapter or do a skirmish because I'm just waddling around the map. Occasionally I try to get my steps to match up with the music, or I'll randomly press X for no reason.

the only time i did that was when i was trying to renown farm... it was so boring that i spent a few minutes running around my risen filled map just to break the monotony.

stil haven't broken 40k... it's just so... boring... god...

Sometimes if I need to think, I might just open up Awakening and walk around the map, and I can pretend to be a globe-trotting Chrom, just wandering the world and pondering my place and my purpose in life. 8U Basically a time-waster, I suppose.

Yeah sometimes. Ill be all "oh yeah paralogue. Doo dee doo dee doo..*wanders from Valm and back to Chapter 1* oh yeah...i need to grind Maribelle..stupid Maribelle class....Should i get Gerome now? *wanders back over toward Valm* Oh wait...one parent hasnt the skill i want to pass down yet. *wanders back to Ylisse*" rinse and repeat.

Does anyone else find themselves walking around the world map for no reason?

No way.

I always have a reason for wandering around the map. Doesn't mean it's not pointless.

But for example, I'll wander around to see when Chrom's sprite changes the direction it's facing, or to find which paths can be walked with inputs from multiple directions.

[spoiler=Answers]C25 -> Endgame (left & down), and P20 -> P17 (left & up)

There could be more, but I think I've checked pretty thoroughly.

Edited by Euklyd