How do I make the map sprite icons animated in gif format?

King Marth 64

I am trying to find a way to make a Map Sprite icons like for the GBA and DS games for the Fire Emblem Wiki (and plus, probably for the SF.net content also) to be animated into GIF format and I wanted to make those to be just like the Genealogy of the Holy War animated map sprite icons that was made by Engweimin in a couple of months ago like the one in Seliph's, Ayra's, Raquesis', Altena's, Arvis', etc in the Fire Emblem Wiki and plus, Shadowofchaos that made the Olivia and the Avatar/Robin animated map sprite icons a few months ago. And I just wanted to know how do I make them animated those map icons so that it can be perfectly good?

Edited by King Marth 64

pretty much everything of importance is already done at the non-wikia joint (FE6, FE7, FE8, FE11, FE12)

i'm a bit of a dab hand at throwing these together (FE13 excepted for obvious reasons) so if there's anything missing you specifically need i'll gladly just do it myself; i know you're asking to learn how but fuck that i want to pretend i'm useful :P

(side note: the FE4 ones all came from FEPlanet; they're most likely not the work of that Engweimin fellow)

Edited by bookofholsety

Wait a second, why isn't the map sprite Icon of Avatar/Robin the default, non-customized Avatar?....

....REY!

Because.

The ones who gave Vincent the CGs and map sprites are Annie and myself.

Edited by shadowofchaos

pretty much everything of importance is already done at the non-wikia joint (FE6, FE7, FE8, FE11, FE12)

i'm a bit of a dab hand at throwing these together (FE13 excepted for obvious reasons) so if there's anything missing you specifically need i'll gladly just do it myself; i know you're asking to learn how but fuck that i want to pretend i'm useful :P

(side note: the FE4 ones all came from FEPlanet; they're most likely not the work of that Engweimin fellow)

Thanks, and also where was those animated FE4 map sprites found in Fire Emblem planet, I couldn't find a link around in the FE4 section? I probably like to check in Fire Emblem Planet to see if they have animated FE3 and FE5 map sprites.

Edited by King Marth 64