About data transferring

Easy mode saves cause Radiant Dawn to emocide. But the bug is supposed to be fixed now, so if you send your old copy to Nintendo you can get a new one, or, if you're just buying it, I'd imagine that the new ones are fixed as well.

Its not that big of a deal is it? I mean, its not hard to get a select few to lvl 20. Weapon level transfer anyways regardless of lvl, so its really the only thing that matters with the broken-ness that is BEXP.

Theres no real difference in what difficulty you choose versus what the save file was on, its just that the game thinks there is no easy mode and it crashes trying to figure out something it doesn't think is there.

Yes, I should have been more specific. Weapon levels transfer a specific amount of WEXP depending on what level they were at in the prior game.

I'm psyched that Sothe's stats transfer directly. He'll be more powerful in the beginning than my first runthrough

I'm psyched that Sothe's stats transfer directly. He'll be more powerful in the beginning than my first runthrough

Unless you seriously control his levelups(like I am) he won't really gain much.

just finished my PoR runthrough to transfer over to RD and boy was it a pain to cap a few stats with some people. it really takes a lot of patience to get some of the stats maxed for a few people

• 3 weeks later...