Duck's Idea for a New FE6+7 FE4-style Game

PM ME MARIANNE ART

I like this idea. Characters in FE6 generally have pretty bad growths so having customizable/'transfer' bonuses for some would be pretty nifty, though it would require a VASTLY expanded support library and introducing a few new characters in FE7 to have children in FE6...which I'd be okay with, I like when a remake offers me new characters that don't require killing other characters.

I actually don't mind the idea of a tactician, simply lock it to one class and don't give it such a huge power lead over other units.

It would also be interesting if there was a way to save Leila is you performed X task, you know. See what Mathew can pass down.

I think a simple skill system could work, like upon reaching a certain level in a promoted class you get a skill and being in a tier one class gives a skill, so you max out at 2 skills. Also, it would be cool to see a split promotion tree added and have the game rebalanced a bit in terms of how strong some units are.

Of course changes to plot would have to be made, but I think it would be very cool. It would also give IS another chance to have 3D models with good shaman designs.