Top Five FE13 Characters

ZemZem

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Gangrel: He is the UMAD KING and is the only semi-decent villain in the game.

2. Walhart: Lobster on a horse. 'Nuff said.

3. Gregor: Gregor is best old man, yes?

4. Basilio: He's amusing. He's like Vaike except a bit less stupid

5. Virion: Classy philanderer unlike silly ole' Inigo

Haha, thanks dude. FE13's characters, like I said, aren't as great as past casts in the series, but some characters are still enjoyable to see how they interact with others.

Well who are your favorites?

1) Lucina

I really like her design as well as the fake smile she has in all her picture. I love how her armor isn't sexualized and her sword style is the most unique in the game. It really captures the bleakness of the apocalyptic future. Also, I admire her commitment to stopping evil, even willing kill her comrade/husband/mother.

2) Cherche

Also a really strong design. Her wyvern rider motif is present throughout her design, and her cleric background is covered with her white headband. I enjoy the connection she has with her mount and their background together. And she passes on this love to Gerome.

3) Henry

I find this guy so hilarious. Considering all the killing you do in FE, it's fun to see someone develop sociopathic tendencies. And he also carries a fake smile. It reminds me of Dexter (before you know, the series completely bombed)

4) Brady

I enjoy his outsiderness among the team. His mom's displeasure with his lack of nobleness is a nice contrast. Also his face has a nice contrast with her cleric class. He seems like a real loner type.

5) My last one is between Owain, Cynthia, Severa, and Gerome

I love Owain's hammyness and penchant for naming weapons. Cynthia's heroic attitude has some great moments as well. Severa's has a great design and is a rebellion from her mom's perfect ways, showing that teenagers are still teenagers during the apocalypse. Gerome is cool, has a mask, and cares for Minerva just like his mom. I love how he just goes back the past to set Minerva free.

Top five, huh? Well, this is kinda tough for me even though number one is obvious. lol

1. Frederick

I know, I've explained my love for our favorite butler knight like a gazillion times. xP But I still love everything about Freddy Bear! He's also the first Jagen in the series that I've had such a love for. His character is so much more interesting and entertaining than the others and I feel he has a depth to him that not many others see. His obsession with his duty is freaking hilarious (I mean come on, naked Chrom posters! XD) for one thing. He's so loyal and dedicated. And Frederick is of a character type I tend to like a lot. Someone that seems to be one thing at first, but is entirely another deep down inside. In Frederick's case, he comes off as a bit cold and too uptight/serious, but behind that, he's a big softie and a genuine sweetheart! He'll give you a big bear hug for making him happy and cry manly tears of joy, damn it! Also, he seems to fear nothing at first, and even pretends to be fearless. But he has some serious phobias going on that could possibly hinder him, and he knows it. His dislike of gamey meat causes him to starve himself sometimes and he's very afraid of wild animals due to trauma he suffered as a child. Yet he hides these things, and I believe it's because he's also afraid that exposure of these fears would make him look weak as a knight and retainer. And Frederick definitely doesn't want that. He wants to be the spitting image of a strong, loyal, and fearless knight, a lieutenant that's worth the others looking up to. But he still knows that getting help with his issues is the best thing to do, and he does so in his supports. I think he has the best line in the game too. PICK A GOD AND PRAY. Lastly, I also find Frederick to be freaking sexy hot. :D

2. Stahl

Yeah, I think I'll put Stahl here. He's a super nice guy and he's cute! I also really like how he kind of coaches Donnel in their support and he's a fast learner as shown in his support with Cordelia. He got good with that harp fast! I also seem to always like the green cavalier knight, which Stahl is. I just really really like how Stahl is so kind even though he's considered average. I also love when he goes "I love this part!" lol

3. Cordelia

I think it's unfair that Cordelia is hated just because of her unrequited love for Chrom being mentioned a lot. Her dealing with it is a big part of her character and I find her strong for being able to cope with it the way she does (most of the time, anyway). If she's left unpaired, it's that unrequited love that drives her. I wish I could've been like that whenever I'm not able to get with a guy I love. And I don't think she just "settles" for her husband either if she IS paired. I think she really truly does get over her love for Chrom and replace him with her husband in her heart. She even outright says this in her S support with Stahl! I also love that she's such a hard worker and a really good mother. And I can relate to her some too since I've had unrequited love a lot and am good at a lot of things (and sometimes I even get bored of the praise too).

4. Inigo

This guy is full of lols. And he reminds me of Sain from FE7, whom I love to bits. Plus, I love him as Chrom's son. He looks a lot like him, gets blue hair which fits his name, and his father support makes perfect sense. And I like that there's more to him than just his philandering. It was the same with Sain. He can be just as serious as the other kids when he wants to be. Also, dat voice and that hotness.

5. Donnel

He's freaking adorable, what can I say? I tend to dig southern American-type characters and that southern accent on him is just perfect. His voice actor is amazing and I especially love "YEEEEHAW!" :D And I love how he saves Lissa in their support. He's so noble for a young teen farm boy! Also find his pot helmet cute. lol

Honorable mentions are Severa, Lon'qu, Gaius, male Morgan, and Virion. :3

Edited by Anacybele

1) Virion - best character in the game, no debate about it

emot-dance.gif

Damn straight!

Nice list, Zmang! Cynthia is awesomesauce.

Welp. Top five huh...

Virion

Hurr. Of course. Reggie pretty much summed it up. This is a guy who acts like a doofus but really isnt. Hes probably the most genre savvy of the lot barring Cynthia and Owain. Virion is more savvy in a realistic manner however. Sure, he has a hard time keeping it in his pants (and with dem looks, i dont blame him) but the dude knows whats up. He knows he'd be a shit commander because hes all about pragmatism. And in FE, we all know thats balls because being pragmatic gets your ass in trouble. Bummer. Unless youre Avatar. Srsly, that chucklehead gets away with shit no other character would. Da hell. Virion gets some of the best insight and characterization on your team. (ouch) Too bad his starting class blows. But this is Awakening, so he can be a badass if you decide to not put him on the bench.

Cherche

Well, shes got wicked fashion sense, a boatload of snark, and an adorable relationship with her wyvern. Oh yeah, she totally wrangled Minerva. At age 9! What. A. Badass. Not bad for a girl who originally trained at being a cleric. Other than being a well dressed snarker, she can beat your ass in with a freaking axe. Srsly, she has some wicked strength growth and base. :blink: Shes also caring and really gives a shit about her son. (who is also very badass) Such a sweet girl. Just dont get on her bad side. Otherwise you are either wyvern chow, or a bloody smear on the sidewalk. :):

Henry

This guy. Just...this guy. The Pungeon Master! He will drown you in puns and your own blood. Yeah! Blood! Hes so funny, i cant help but love him. Hes all "Oh. Stuff sucks i guess. Hey look! I know a hex that will turn you inside out! Its funny because veins." The guy really just doesnt understand basic human emotion the same way everyone else does. Dude's best friend was a wolf. Yeah. Everyone hated him, including his parents. But this wolf was awesome and hung out with him and stuff. They'd howl at the moon together and disembowel small animals...match made in heaven. The wolf taught Henry how to make friends. Then those asshats from his hometown decided they wanted a hat made of wolf and welp. Dont worry....Henry paid them back. In blood!! Oh did i mention he was like 10 at the time? Yeah Henry. Mr. Blue and Orange Morality. <3

Owain

Omg i love Owain. Waxes poetic about everything and tosses mythology gags around like hammers. But this is a guy who tries to be optimistic and awesome in order to keep spirits high. He started the Justice Cabal for chuckles back as a kid, but that ended up being Serious Business because his parents died. All his fellow Justice Cabal friends' parents died. He and Cynthia really started taking that seriously to reinforce their bonds. Awww. He sees himself as a legendary hero due to his bloodline and well, not sure i blame him. The Brand of the Exalt on his arm made his mum blubber for an hour. He wasnt even sure why, but hey. Thats Owain! Poor guy...when shit gets real, he drops the "hero" spiel and is more normal speaking. Thats when you know shits bad. Future Past!Owain is like "....balls...." I feel terrible for him when he gets serious.

Nah

ITS SQUASHIN' TIME! Yeah. Nah in a nutshell. Shes so cute and mostly ultra serious, but in reality she really misses her parents. Even her chucklefuck mum who runs around being a loli trap, Nah misses her. Nah had a raw deal. She ended up being fostered and treated like dog shit because she was Manakete and apparently normies hate that shit. emot-smith.gif So Nah tried to tough it out and join Lucina's team of asskickers from the future. Deep down, she really wants to be just a kid with no cares in the world. Im starting to think she envies Nowi a bit. Being a Manakete is a lonely business, even Nowi will say so, but poor Nah is left all alone. She just...didnt really have a chance at anything resembling childhood. Bogus.

(Plus she kicks seven shades of ass on the battlefield.)

Okay... I find something really funny now. Henry's best friend as a kid was a wolf. Frederick was attacked and almost killed by one as a kid. And these two can support with one another. Just...wow. lol

Okay... I find something really funny now. Henry's best friend as a kid was a wolf. Frederick was attacked and almost killed by one as a kid. And these two can support with one another. Just...wow. lol

If its the same wolf, i dont think i can love Frederick anymore.

D:

If its the same wolf, i dont think i can love Frederick anymore.

D:

Why not? xP And it probably wasn't the same one, Frederick and Henry lived in entirely different areas as children. Henry is Plegian, remember?

1. Gaius-Calm, composed and able, he'll basically take any job if the price is right. He's positively obsessed with sweets and this is what makes him a likeable dood. And the answer is simple...a gentleman. Yes, he is a gentleman at heart whenever anything outside of battle is involved. He even one time has taken honey from the hive and he then says "Wanna see my beestings?" in one of his supports. Cordelia also tells him that his fashion sense is lousy in one of their supports. Anyway, to get right down to the point. He is a likeable gentleman and funny dood. How can any fangirl not like him. <333

2. Noire-A VERY interesting character. Not only does she look delicate like her mother, but also because her mother cursed her is why she suddenly goes into a violent mood swing without warning! She's like Lunch/Launch in Dragonball personality wise. Anyway, I also don't want her to entirely get locked to only bows. Out of all of her choices you should make her either a Bowknight, or a Dracoknight. And it's absolutely delicious to see her crit animations as she goes into a violent mood swing and does a hard blow. She sometimes also has a strange way of showing gratitude, but she does try her best to adapt to her normally gentle sided nature. It could be for a fact that she may have schizophrenia as she is a completely different person whenever that she snaps. But she does try her best to hide her cowardlyness whenever that battle happens. Plus being pretty like her mother along with her two sided nature indeed does make her a very interesting character.

3. Sumia-Appealing to some people with her klutzness to cover up her yandering behavior for Chrom. And I like how she treats her animals with love and respect. I hate animal abuse more than anything and that's one of the few things that makes her a very likeable character. She hates seeing animals(Horses) getting maimed. That's also what I like about her. She also has a tendency to having knowledge at making sweets. Especially pies. If none of these appeals to you, I don't know what to say.

4. Severa-Like her mother, she hates taking matters seriously. She would always be blunt to cover up her frightfulness as the streets have made her tough also being jealous of her mother. She sorta has some Kanji(Persona 4) in her. And that's what I like about her.

5. Lon'qu-Has the biggest problem with women getting all flustered whenever around one of them. Plus, he is a well respected renowned warrior from Ferox. What's there not to like about this loner? Also has the funniest supports with Tharja.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

So many feels, and it's a shame one of the best written characters is such...an amazing unit. :facepalm:

Fixed that for you.

As for my list...

1. Maribelle

2. Virion

3. Libra

4. Brady

5. Noire

I didn't bother putting reasons because it'd be me trying to find five different ways to say 'I like their supports' and I'm tired.

I'm no character-analysis, expert, but I'll give it a shot. 8U

1) Licht (or Ricken) is my favorite, for many reasons besides the obvious "hes mai shota husbando". I find his lack of maturity rather appealing. I always liked young characters who try too hard to be like an adult, and they get so huffy when an adult talks down to them... I find it adorable, I don't know why. Despite his rather childish behavior (he IS like 13 at the oldest), he is a kind person, gentle with animals. And he is also brave, going off to rescue Maribelle all by himself, just so he can prove to Chrom he's strong, too. Ricken also has cute supports with My Unit (trolling with letters ftw), Olivia (sharing stories is cute), Henry (cutest bromance ever), and Panne (it's sad too, but mostly cute).

2) Lucina. For every reason stated by Viewtiful Joe in that other thread. Lucina is such a strong, quiet, beautiful young woman full of dedication. I admire how strong and tough she is.

3) Henry, Henry, HENRY. This guy is quite a well-written character to be sure, even if I disagree with people who say Henry is a Stepford Smiler. Honestly now, why would people take away the one thing that makes Henry so strong? Of course he is sad on the inside, and smiles to hide it, but why should that mean his cheerful personality is a mere facade? If Henry can have such a messed-up and horrible childhood, filled with abusive parents and demon teachers, and losing his wolf friend, but still be so cheerful and happy, that's a sure sign that he, too, is a very strong person. Not many people can stay that way after a traumatic childhood. Even if Henry is a little loopy, I think it's just part of his quirks. It takes a truly strong person to be so happy despite all the crap they went through, you know? Even when I read Henry's Japanese supports, he still appears that way to me. Sadness on the inside doesn't mean his happiness is fake. It means he's strong enough to not let himself be dragged down by a terrible childhood. ...yeah.

4) Sumia. This poor girl gets a lot of undeserved hate, which is sad because she's an amazing character. I see a lot of myself in her: a tad dim and clumsy, who tries so hard only to make things worse in the end. Sumia is a strong and dedicated person underneath that, and she's not just some stupid bimbo who shouldn't be fighting. She's caring and sweet, taking care of Chrom in their supports, even if people exaggerate the pies. I don't like them as a couple, but their interactions help me like the two of them better. Sumia is lacking a little in character development due to her small support pool, but I still think she has quite a bit of depth. Her moments of silliness, such as punching Chrom when she thought she was slapping him, or tossing Gaius a beehive full of bees, are played for laughs. I think it makes her rather ditzy, which makes her adorable. I'm not one to adore moe-characters, but Sumia is an exception, because she does moe so well.

5) Morgan-M. An unusual one, I suppose, but I really think Morgan-M is the better-written one compared to the horrible, rotten, sadistic brat that is Morgan-F. Morgan-M is like this sweet dorky kid who's cheerful and a bit air-headed, and a bit of a momma's boy. Which is adorable. I think his supports are better, too.

YES I AM SO DEEP. But those are my top-5 fave FE13 characters.

I'm not so attached to these characters as I do with, say, Thor or Ezio, so I won't bother writing paragraphs of meta if it takes me too much effort to do so but here goes

1) Sully - It's mostly that I can relate to a lot of her experiences. As a female-bodied person who exhibits mostly traditionally masculine personality traits but identifies as female myself, I can sympathize with her struggles between her personality and people's perceptions of femininity. While I'm mostly confident in both my personality and my choice to identify with my biological sex, I get a lot of shit for it for not conforming to traditional ideals of female gender personality traits and presentation. I had plenty of people tell me I would be better off if I was born a man, and others telling me to act more traditionally feminine. That is not to say I think feminine things are bad. I'm all for people who chooses to be/just is traditionally feminine to act that way, and I don't think it's inferior at all. It's just not my thing. That's also what I like about how Sully's character is written is that she doesn't girl-hate. I enjoy her friendship with Sumia and how they bond over their mounts, and she shows admiration to Cherche's femininity while being strong. This is in contrast to the stereotypical tomboy and the fallacy that a lot of girls and women (most commonly, from my experiences, of high-school age girls), in that being girly is inherently bad.

Now I don't think Sully is the best written character, and I do think a lot of her supports focus too much on training (generally with the men, I like her support with Sumia the most tbh) and while I don't mind her swearing as much as some others do, I do think it's not the most well-handled. But on the other hand, I understand that the localisers wanted to do something to try to portray her speech patterns from the Japanese version, and the cultural gap makes it difficult. To add to that FE is a T rated game (I think?) and they can't use more realistic cursing schemes, so in a way it's understandable. But she has at least enough depth to be not entirely flat and happens to be very relatable on my account.

Also, she likes bunnies.

2)Flavia-What can I say? Tough women generally end up my favourites. I really wish she had more supports. And she has visible muscles, which is something that should've been done for Sully and Kjelle as well considering their support descriptions. But man, I fucking love muscles.

3)Panne-Bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

So many people call her racist, which is quite unfair to her. She's the only Taguel left (prior to her kids), she can't systematically oppress humans. On the other hand, her kind has been wiped out by humans. She has every right to be angry about it and to mistrust humans. I don't think many people here understand this kind of pain, mainly those of you of European descent, as the Europeans were the Imperialists doing the awful deed of colonialism and subsequently crimes and doing major damage to native populations. I'm Chinese myself. The Opium wars were a thing. The alliance of 8 nations (against us)were a thing. The Nanjing Massacre was a thing. And I don't claim that China's perfect in the treatment of other east asian countries either, but the fact is, sometime in my country's recent history, we got hit by foreign forces doing shitty things to my country. And while I personally don't hold grudges against the people of countries that did that (fortunately I was too young to be even born during those events), I can understand the feelings of those, especially of the older generations, who do. Many of the older generation in China has a hatred for Japan and honestly, given what happened at the Nanjing Massacre, I can't blame them.

So yeah stop calling Panne racist. Her mistrust of humans is formed out of you know, her kind being wiped out, and not her kind wanting to systematically put humans under their paws. There is a difference.

Bunny.

4) Lucina- Badass female lead who gets things done and takes charge. I really wish they'd given her more screentime, though. There's enough metas written about her, I don't have to.

5) Basilio- Colonel Basilio Fury, Agent of F.E.R.O.X.

Oh i guess it did kind of ended up long I blame Sully

Also HM: Virion for being best written, Gregor for RUSSIAN HULK, and Cherche for being overall badass

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I'm of European descent, but I don't think Panne is a racist either. As you said, her kind was wiped out by humans, she has every right to be angry at them. She's a cool bunny woman, imo. I also like Cherche and Gerome.

Oh i'm not saying everyone who's european descent thinks that panne is racist

Just that the people who do say she's racist most likely are because they're less likely to have a history of colonialism dealt to them and for some people that might affect their abilities to emphasize with her issues

Oh, I know, I was just saying. My apologies. But I can understand Panne's pain a little bit too, actually. I'm white and was picked on by black people all my life and it caused me to dislike some of them (mainly teenagers) for a long time. I didn't even want to make friends with any. But that changed over time, because finally coming across blacks that aren't mean racist bullies and actually were very polite got me to let go of that mindset at last.

Just like Panne can finally meet humans that aren't cruel and hateful towards her kind and even marry one.

Hmm this probably won't be as well thought-out or heartfelt as the OP but here goes.

5) Brady: So at first I was indifferent to Brady, but he started growing on me until he became one of my favourite child characters. His supports with Maribelle are hilarious. In his supports with other children (and Future Past), you get to behind see his tough front to the extremely sensitive and insecure good-guy he really is. It's impossible not to want to give this guy a hug.

4) Gaius: The classic criminal with heart. He does things that seem shady and wrong on the surface but actually have selfless intent behind them. Not only that but he doesn't even look to get credit or glory for his ultimately good deeds. He prefers to keep living humbly and doing what is right not because of ambition, religion, reputation, etc, just for the sake of being a good person. That is really admirable to me. Also, he and I share a love of sweets, so... :P

3) Maribelle: She seems like just another proud stuck up noble, but she ends up being one of the most well developed characters imo. She really is just as insecure as her future son due to never having had many friends and feeling like she has to be a certain way. What I most admire about her is that she becomes so uncomfortable living as a noble while so many people struggle in poverty that she ends up working in the courts to advance human rights and social equality. And as the equivalent of a medieval woman.

2) Owain: Surprise! Okay, yes I enjoy his poetic speeches and FE references, but that's not exactly all there is to him. In a way his theatrics are a way to deal with all he had taken away from him in the future, and that is really heartbreaking to realize. He has to amount to disconnecting from his immediate surroundings by pretending it's just another of the games he played as a kid, emulating the heroes that his parents and ancestors were, or at least the image he has of them.

1) Cherche: Yes! She is awesome! She's extremely loyal to those she cares about, has a natural drive to help people (and animals), witty, unintentionally hilarious (ie legitimately thinks Risen are cute), and strong literally and figuratively. I personally like how she's "traditionally feminine" but also manages to be a real badass and intimidating when she wants to be. Simply the best.

HM: Henry, Sully, Lucina, Severa, Gerome

Edited by Owain Dark

I had to do this at some point, didn't I?

1. Virion. This guy... This guy! His official artwork has him sitting at a table drinking tea for heavens sake. Whilst he sits down drinking tea out of a little cup like the swell dude he is, there are other characters in combat poses. That's Virion in a nutshell. All he needs is a monocle. Plus he's leathal when he has a killer bow.

2. Henry. The sociopathic kid dark mage guy of blood? That's the best nickname I could come up with in five seconds... Anyway: He's kind of a psycho on your side, which could be good OR bad. At least he had plenty of people to kill during chapters...

3. Gaius, the candy-loving thief. Because I like lollipops.

4. Walhart. I love his design, and I like his exclusive weapon. He was the only villain I was scared to face.

5. Uh... NathanielPanne. I don't like her art, but those mods are great.

That's my top five. Honourable mentions to Maribelle and Lissa as they're my favourite female characters to marry.

Maribelle.

Maribelle has to be my favourite character in the game, hands down. She's eloquent, refined, compassionate, and has a horrendous sense of humour. She completely subverts expectations, as well as being in my (admittedly biased) opinion one of the best developed characters in the game.

When she's first introduced, Maribelle is shown to be VERY caring about Lissa, the reasons of which we don't discover until her A support with Lissa. She then is shown treating Vaike with a certain amount of disdain. This gives the impression that Maribelle is the stereotypical elitist noble, glaring down on those from a lower class. Once again, we see in her supports how this is incorrect, with one of the first things she asks Vaike if she's a snob, and thinks she's "A sad, inexcusable woman who is proud and vain beyond her station". She again subverts our expectations in her supports with Donnel, which I personally expected would start with her dismissing him. Instead, she teaches him how to dance. Oh, and law. I shall deal with that topic later. Vaike succinctly sums up my point with "...The Vaike ain't wrong often, but maybe this time... I could be? Maybe I misjudged that woman..."

Now for Maribelle's passion for the law. We can see how she strives for equality in her supports with Libra. "A child cast out by her parents was driven by hunger to steal from an aristocrat. Yet should a noble commit the same crime to the commoner, the sentence is light. Surely that cannot be considered justice! All must be equal in the eyes of the law, else we cannot claim them fair." She even decides to wage a war of justice after the current war is over. "I'll fight each battle until none suffer under the burden of an unequal body of law.

Now for why she is so passionate about the law, and justice. Warning, delving into headcanon territory. This, I believe, we can attribute to Gaius. More specifically, how he saved her fathers life after he was nearly put to death. This clearly has had a huge effect on Maribelle. I think it was Gaius' actions that brought the law to her eyes, and further research brought the issues with the law to her attention. It also, I think, gave her a passion for helping what is right prevail. "Virtue and right always prevail in the end."

Virion.

Virion, as most people can agree, is one of the best developed characters in the game. We can see in his supports with the Avatar that he's an able strategist, and possibly the person who replaced the Avatar as tactician in the bad!future. He's also obviously holds a great love for his country, and I'm fairly certain that the letters Lissa saw him sending were to check up on the status of Rosanne. He actively funds the war (see Frederick supports). I can't really say anything more about him that hasn't already been said.

Oh, and he's a smashing dancer.

Brady.

Brady is another fascinating character. He initially appears as a thuggish character, hunched over with scars and messy hair. Like his mother, he subverts expectations. He's extremely sentimental! Eg, flowers cause tears. He has severe self esteem issues, and he wants to get stronger. He loves his mother, and all around is a great character in my opinion.

Tharja. Yes, I'm serious.

Now, I'll just say this now - I'm not a fan of Tharja. She's a weird stalker, and I'm 90% certain that she poisoned the Avatar to spend time with them. But why she is the way she is is what I find intriguing about her. I think that she may herself have had an abusive childhood, and may think that that's the way to treat a child. At least, that's how I view it so that I don't hate her. We do see that she cares for Noire, and I operate under the notion that she was experimenting on her to help her improve, and that's how she expresses her love for Noire.

We all know about Tharja's more obvious, creepy side. She does have her kind side, which tends to be ignored when talking about her. But we do see her caring side in most of her supports, for example with Gregor, Donnel, Virion (in a weird, roundabout way), Vaike, Kellam, Lon'Qu, Ricken, and Nowi. It's also possible that she has self esteem issues, as she uses Gaius as a guinea pig for a curse to make people see her good side, which I think reveals that she has misgivings about how she acts.

Cherche.

Cherche is both a both a badass and a lady. I'd say more, but it's all been said before, and I used most of my will to write on Maribelle, and Tharja picked up the rest.

Kay, Imma take a shot, warning, possible bias ahead.

Both 1st place: Olivia and Gaius.
No I cannot decide which one I like better. And probably never will.

First, Olivia is a sweet girl, she's pretty normal herself. She's not extreeeemely shy, given in Libra and Virion support.

She has her goal, her dream, she's willing to learn, to change and improve. (Maribelle and Panne support, along with Libra and Virion)

She's also aware that she's not the best, she can only dance, so she tries her best to help out.

AND THAT DAMN JAPANESE VOICE ACTING.

So yeah... I... yeah.

And did I mention she's my waifu-/shot

Second, here goes Gaius. And the reason why I never regretted switching to him instead of marrying Lon'qu in first run ever.

He's a thief. Whoopsie, bad boy alert. But ah, he is not. He's not willing to kill Emmeryn for no reason. He covered for Maribelle's father through their support.

He knows people would have doubts for him (Cherche support). He has a self-conscious, he knows he's already got stains, so he might as well be the one who do the dirty works for others' sake (Libra, Harvest Scramble)

As much as he whines and complains, he always does what make people happy. (Being clean for Cordelia, helping out Lissa, playing along with Nowi iirc? and most of other girl supports)
Another thing, I find Gaius super adorable is his willingness to share. He tends to share his sweets to make other characters happy throughout his interaction with them.

I don't know about you, but I feel like Gaius would be the guy who pats you on the head when you do something well.

And obviously, I love him very much, haha. I think he's being abit mean, and likes to tease MU in their support, both gender. A normal person would let it go if someone promised to keep their promise. But nope. I get the feeling that he makes MU mad on purpose. For fun and games. (But in the end falls in love with Female MU, if you choose to marry him)

3rd place: Inigo.

Oh wow I like baby boy more than Morgan and Mark whaaaat

Okay, so Inigo, the womanizer. Or so he hopes. Like his mother, I find his reactions quite entertaining. He's quite a bro to other dudes of his generation. (Well, not exactly for Gerome, they are gaaaay-/shot)

But what really makes me have a great thing for him is probably MU!Father conversation. Well any father, but I feel like My Unit fits the best.

Inigo is all sparkle and rainbow outside but on the inside, he is not.

He's the type of person who hides his emotion behind the smile, sketched from ear to ear.

He tries his best to lighten up the mood.

Even if he's as painful as any of the other kids.

During Hot Spring Scramble, the daddy feelings inside me were pushed to the limit oh my freaking god. Leaving home when yourself in this timeline are born? You don't belong here? GET BACK HERE YOUNG MISTER. YOU ARE MY SON AND YOU STAY. WHETHER YOU FROM THE FUTURE OR NOT, YOU ARE WITH ME. I think Inigo really regrets what he says in that DLC. Who wouldn't though? Just saying that to your parents.

Okay, daddy aside, he's sure his mother's boy. He loves dancing. But he couldn't show Olivia. He doesn't know how she would react, and what feedback would she give. He's nervous, he has no idea what to do. So he hides, until he feels like his dancing is perfect. And that is like the most natural feeling ever.

4th place: Cynthia.

The reason why I love Cynthia is probably the same as Inigo. She knows she doesn't belong here, and will leave her parents be. (Father's support)

That... is like a punch in the face to me. I don't know, it's too horrible to think about, let alone saying it, but they both say that.

Other reasons are: Cynthia is bright, cheerful, and optimistic.

She is adorable and fun.

You guys complain about her being too annoying and her voice is off the roof, but I never minded that.

I'm too used to anime stereotype I guess.

And lastly, 5th place: The Morgans.

Whooo hooo, big surprise! Yeah not really if you know me enough.

I have a huge thing for Morgan. Maybe it's because they are MU's own child?

Morgans are pretty adorable, too. But they also have their own conflict. One side, they don't mind about the fact that they lost their memory, but on the other side, they do.

However, they still try to do their best, so I think that's pretty amazing. :3

BIAS ENDS. HAVE A GOOD DAY PEOPLE.