Do you consider doing skirmishes on Lunatic grinding?

1% critted

I'd answer with "how wouldn't it be", but I figure you'll answer that they're too hard to be considered such.

It's not too hard. I would definitely consider them grinding because of the extra experience you get.

It's not too hard. I would definitely consider them grinding because of the extra experience you get.

>Grinding

>Max stat promoted enemies

What?

What I would consider it is infeasible thanks to the fact that they quickly grow too strong to take on reasonably.

Edited by Levant Fortner

>Grinding

What?

Those only happen when your units gain enough levels. When they first start appearing, you *CAN* do them.

The problem is, even if you finish one skirmish, it takes TOO MUCH resources to do so. It's unsustainable. Especially since reeking boxes are 4800 gold. You can wait for them yes... but even if you do happen to be able to do them, they will scale MUCH faster than you can level.

Those only happen when your units gain enough levels. When they first start appearing, you *CAN* do them.

The problem is, even if you finish one skirmish, it takes TOO MUCH resources to do so. It's unsustainable. Especially since reeking boxes are 4800 gold. You can wait for them yes... but even if you do happen to be able to do them, they will scale MUCH faster than you can level.

Which is why I consider it infeasible.

>Grinding

What?

What I would consider it is infeasible thanks to the fact that they quickly grow too strong to take on reasonably.

What SoC said. I actually didn't have to use many of my resources against an assassin skirmish which was surprisingly easy. Mercenary MU who was reclassed from tactician with a speed asset and Chrom pairup for power and speed put all the hit opposing hit rates around 10-30%.The boss was at around 40% and doubled so MU would die if hit twice. Some other units were used to kill annoying guys like an archer, they also helped by chipping down the boss. The MU also level 10 for Armsthrift so the Superior Edge didn't break and still had 2 uses after the skirmish. This did take a few resets though.

This allowed me to beat other skirmishes and make Lunatic easy, which is why I haven't beat it yet and am only at chapter 14. I have a level 3 Swordmaster MU with Vantage, Sol, Armsthrift, Patience, and Veteran. I hate him go Tactician > Mercenary > Hero > Myrmidon > Swordmaster.

Edited by Comet

I consider anything other than storyline/paralogues grinding regardless of difficulty

like even if you somehow decided that HEY APOTH IS A GOOD IDEA right before chapter 15 and you haven't grinded before them nope still grinding

(whether or not you'll survive is an entirely different matter)

I don't even do children paralogue of characters I'm not actively using until after endgame because of having to spotpass grind the parents, even though they're not gonna be used