Let's talk about our pets

Guest meibum

ALL FERRET STORIES ARE FUCKING DEPRESSING

mine are doing great though, even though Virgil is hopeless and probably on the balance of things more like a puppy than anything

Is your cat sleeping on a Spongebob blanket?

(Patrick to be more precise).

^^ yes, at the time i took the photograph it was my duvet cover (do native speakers use this word?.. it sounds kind artificial *shrugs* and i had to look it up) with Gary, Spongebob and Patrick.

I love giving my pets nicknames! And awwh Kleechen is soo cute. I always call me cat Maymay and such ;p

Your cat is adorable :)

I wanted a parrot when I was younger but looking back it would have been too much work :p haha

what's it like having rabbits?

^^ I love nicknames as well :D

We kept the rabbits outside and they were kinda cute, but they had a stong own will so long cuddeling was pretty much impossible. However thier furr was really soft and silky ^^

And i generally love the motion they do with thier noses *o*

tumblr_mquap0nkbl1s8o79no1_1280.jpg

This is Tora and I've had her for about 5 years now. She's crazy in love with me and gets really emotional when I leave for even a few days and demands I pay the debt on cuddles that I owe. I adopted her from the BCSPCA a few months after my old cat passed away. As soon as I saw her, we had an instant connection. It only took that one visit for me to decide to take her home. She was only shy on the first day moving in, but she adjusted quickly and now demands to be in the same room as me all the time.

Aww, she looks a little like my old cat :3

^

But good that your ferret it well.

you can't even handle the club right now

is that your puppy?

He/she is adorable!!

I have four budgerigars.

One is grouchy and old, one is vicious, one is a coward and the last is hyperactive. The first two are female.

lmao which is your favourite? :P

20130505_183236_zps1609732c.jpg

I found him just chillin' in the middle of the street one day, and when I chased after him, he didn't run away like most cats did, and I knew it was fate. I then stocked him for awhile, and it became clear that he was either a perpetual outdoor cat, or was abandoned, so I smuggled him into my apartment, and babysat him while looking out for "lost cat" signs. When the coast was clear, I officially adopted him. He's an asshole and likes to lay on things I leave out, and steal my chair the minute I get off of it. At the same time, he's the greatest, most spunkiest cat ever who loves life, and actually likes humans and other animals, which blew my mind.

He also has a soul patch, which is his selling point.

Oh my goodness he is too adorable for words!

The soul patch is too perfect and that is an adorable story :)

I bet he's so happy you found him and he has a home with you now :)

tumblr_mquap0nkbl1s8o79no1_1280.jpg

This is Tora and I've had her for about 5 years now. She's crazy in love with me and gets really emotional when I leave for even a few days and demands I pay the debt on cuddles that I owe. I adopted her from the BCSPCA a few months after my old cat passed away. As soon as I saw her, we had an instant connection. It only took that one visit for me to decide to take her home. She was only shy on the first day moving in, but she adjusted quickly and now demands to be in the same room as me all the time.

awh she sounds just like my cat :P

she always sleeps in front of my monitor when I'm on the computer too!

Although she's not much of a cuddler sadly :'(

My apartment doesn't allow pets, and my mom never really wanted to own one. The closest I've had were some fish I won at a fair.

Well when you get the opportunity,

what kind of pet would you like? :P

mine are doing great though, even though Virgil is hopeless and probably on the balance of things more like a puppy than anything

I wish I could see them :) ferrets are adorable !

^^ yes, at the time i took the photograph it was my duvet cover (do native speakers use this word?.. it sounds kind artificial *shrugs* and i had to look it up) with Gary, Spongebob and Patrick.

^^ I love nicknames as well :D

We kept the rabbits outside and they were kinda cute, but they had a stong own will so long cuddeling was pretty much impossible. However thier furr was really soft and silky ^^

And i generally love the motion they do with thier noses *o*

Aww, she looks a little like my old cat :3

^

But good that your ferret it well.

1238584928_rabbit_nom_nom.gif

Well, I have tons, but no way to transfer them to a computer.

Scanner.

-----

The only pet that I've ever had was an Iguana named Iggy and it was absolutely cute whenever he climbed the curtains. xD