Anyone looking to fufill request?

DH_Ninja

So. I'm working on a Fire Emblem Project that's been on and off for the past year called Clash of Fates. It's League of Legends based Fire Emblem game and I just got some time to start working on it again however I'd like to see if I can get help in the matter. I'm looking for sprite work, whether it be portraits or battle sheets.

If you're interested at all, drop me a PM. Commission work may be an option.

-DH

Why should anyone put their time into this? (At least you're putting money on the table, but...)

Why put time into anything then? If you want proof there's a project well here.

previewmv.png

Riven CG belongs to - Duyguchan of Deviant Art

Riven Portrait - *ECut of SerenesForest

OCs belong to their respective owners.

And there are alot of other people who have helped me out along the way like Blazer.

I'd appreciate something a little bit more than a questioning of if it's worth helping me out from some sad onion who doesn't even have a spriting topic and will contribute nothing to the project.

So maybe link that in the OP rather than looking like every other pet project with no future

I'd appreciate something a little bit more than a questioning of if it's worth helping me out from some sad onion who doesn't even have a spriting topic and will contribute nothing to the project.

I did actually have a spriting topic ages ago and technically am pretty fair at splices but okay

(and it's a garlic, you Small Man)

Edited by Parrhesia

To be fair we get a lot of people with only some text in the OP and nothing to show asking our hackers and spriters for their hard work without any indication if their projects will actually go anyway and no compensation in return

Now since it does look like you have something to show there might be potential interest, but you can't blame him when he posted that when you only had a texual OP, we aren't psychics

I work at something around 100 dollars per sprite because I don't have time for anything but dof these days unless you can pay at a rate of something close to ~$30/hour rates

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

To be fair we get a lot of people with only some text in the OP and nothing to show asking our hackers and spriters for their hard work without any indication if their projects will actually go anyway and no compensation in return

Now since it does look like you have something to show there might be potential interest, but you can't blame him when he posted that when you only had a texual OP, we aren't psychics

I work at something around 100 dollars per sprite because I don't have time for anything but dof these days unless you can pay at a rate of something close to ~$30/hour rates

He was in FEE3, which was viewed by a very high percentage of the community. I don't really think this qualifies as some random new topic that is unheard of.

Of course, this is the part when the both of you claim you didn't watch FEE3 past Dream of Five.

I didn't even fully watch DoF's lol Fire Emblem on video is not something I like watching

Not everyone who enters this topic will have watched FEE3, but if the images are in the OP it p much guarantees people will get what he's doing. I'm not saying he shouldn't get help in his case here (though I extend my same price due to reason above and I don't play LoL, maybe if it was Assassin's Creed i'd give a discount), just that he can't expect people to know what he's doing even with the publicity of FEE3

But with the screenshots posted now it should be cool

30/hour is really steep considering what I know I've paid for in the past. While I'm willing to pay I am not going potentially up to 120+ dollars on a single portrait sprite. I'm sure something could be worked out that we both find as reasonable but once again, if there's interest pm me and we can go into more details.

Unfortunately I am a busy person, so the 30/hour standard is more or less preventative pricing on my part. If someone really has that money and is willing to shell out, then hell yeah, but I'm not willing to work minimum wage for sprites anymore considering everything else I have to do. CS is a time-consuming field, after all.

Maybe also try asking around the LoL community here at SF? Maybe they have people good at spriting but never showed anything. Considering your hack is LoL-centric it might generate some interest.

But for reference if someone's actually willing to pay that much I am willing to make a sprite and I will make it better than my usual standard too and actually try to polish it up and shit

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So. I still need to get a few things done and I was wondering if anyone else wants to get on board. Gods, it's been a few months and I've been slow.

tumblr_n1hmoz2MuV1si7y87o1_1280.png

tumblr_n1uibell9d1si7y87o1_500.png

tumblr_n1hhcpYZvV1si7y87o1_500.png

Curtsey of Lehn and Merc for these particular things.

I'm still looking for commission work and aid with this. Maybe once I feel comfortable I'll get a patch out and an actual thread.

But hey. We're getting there and getting things done.

PM me if interested or just leave something below.

Edited by DH_Ninja