Let's Play Digimon World 3: Pick My Solo!

Terrador

Momentai isn't playable in this game which is a crying shame, so I'll just go with the next most adorable thing and pick Patapon...er Patamon YEAH THAT. White Mage SCC was always the manliest way to go in FF1 anyways.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, guys. I just had the idea that, instead of just grabbing the Digimon with the highest vote count, it could be a lottery! Each one gets 1+votes chances, and we roll the dice and stick with whatever comes up! I'm not quite certain whether I wanna go with this or stick with "most popular wins"; I'm curious as to what y'all would like.

So, guys. I just had the idea that, instead of just grabbing the Digimon with the highest vote count, it could be a lottery! Each one gets 1+votes chances, and we roll the dice and stick with whatever comes up! I'm not quite certain whether I wanna go with this or stick with "most popular wins"; I'm curious as to what y'all would like.

So when do you want to start this run anyhow?

So when do you want to start this run anyhow?

When I get done with my current run, so I'm fully familiar with the game again. I'm fifty hours in and still have quite a ways to go.

And Sharpoon: try to doublevote again and I will fucking cut you.

When I get done with my current run, so I'm fully familiar with the game again. I'm fifty hours in and still have quite a ways to go.

And Sharpoon: try to doublevote again and I will fucking cut you.

50 hours? Are you getting all the special cards and legendary weapons?

The cards: fuck no. The special weapons: probably. It's mostly just beating up bosses, right? I'm down with that.

It's more than that if you want to fully upgrade them(which is a bit pointless in function since you easily hit the strength cap). I did a lets play of the game, the 2003 version, a couple years back finished the main game and was going to do the post game stuff, using an earlier save to get the weapons (you need the weapons to be allowed to do a major part of the post game things).

You have to train five Digimon, first three have to be Monmon,Kumamon,Kotemon to level 40 then next two have to be one of (Patamon or Renamon) and (Agumon,Guilmon or Veemon) to level 40, then get the required items find hidden digimon(which only show up on certain maps, which aren't specified in game including underwater when the specific digimon at level 40 is in your party) to upgrade the weapons twice for each weapon and then go to Metaletemon for the final upgrade. It was obnoxiously tedious to do and it partially made me give up on the post game stuff.

I don't recommend it but your play time made me think you were doing it.

Honestly Kumamon would be my last choice for a starter (Slow leveler, No MP, and lopsided stats ftl)

It's also pretty dang durable, and I doubt you're gonna be able to breeze through the boss fights.

It's also pretty dang durable, and I doubt you're gonna be able to breeze through the boss fights.

idk man.

but i guess if it's a really fast playstyle, i guess.

I just got hook/kyubi/greymon to lvl 20 by seiryuu leader without trying to grind.

kumamon isn't winning by enough

Actually, Kumamon only has something like a 38.5% chance of winning, with the current votes. I decided to go with the raffle, for fun and justice.

I counted Shin's Veemon vote, but I didn't give Veemon the auto-spot in the raffle.

E: Make that 40.7%.

Edited by Terrador

i just wish HerculesKabuterimon was obtainable.

oh well, at least there's Andromon?

no wait shizzlenit.

lessee what gfaqs says.

uhh, at least one can somehow get Beelzemon and Omnimon.

No tentomon or gabumon, what the fuzzle :P:

i just wish HerculesKabuterimon was obtainable.

oh well, at least there's Andromon?

no wait shizzlenit.

lessee what gfaqs says.

uhh, at least one can somehow get Beelzemon and Omnimon.

No tentomon or gabumon, what the fuzzle :P:

Hercules-Kabuterimon and Andromon both appear in the game--not spoiling where, though.

And yeah, Beelzemon and Omnimon both exist. They're Tier-2 Megas, although Beelzemon is a -lot- harder to get than Omnimon most of the time, who in turn is generally harder to get than Imperialdramon-Fighter or Phoenixmon.

Omnimon is Tier 2 with the power level of Tier 1-2 ish

Beelzemon is Tier 3(and arguably the best in the game IMO)

Wait, Beelzemon is Tier 3? I know he stands there in DVXP tierings, but I thought some experiments run indicated he was T2 power. Hunh.

ANYHOW OUR RNS FOR THE RAFFLE

I WILL ASK SOMEONE TO ROLL IT FOR ME AND THEN WE CAN BEGIN

Kumamon: 1-11

Patamon: 12-15

Agumon: 16-18

Kotemon: 19-20

Guilmon: 21-22

Monmon: 23-24

Renamon: 25-26

Veemon: 27 (curse you, Shin!)

2951e08913429787c7660eab75b4c7d3.png

Looks like our winner is Agumon!

Run starts whenever--I'll probably do the first bit tonight to relax from an awful day at uni.