Need MMU and 3rd-gen Morgan help

Duzell

So I want to make a very strong 3rd gen Morgan for challenging StreetPasses (by challenging I mean difficult, not troll-y lethality/counter etc) while keeping my MU very balanced. I was originally going to go Kellam!Nah!Morgan with +Def/-Luck but then def isn't all that great because of Luna and I dunno if I want to make a manakete with all those weaknesses and i hear it loses out on speed.

So now I am thinking of +Mag/-Luck for a Ricken!Noire!Morgan and have him specialize as a Mage of some sort, but the only thing I know about this is that it has high magic. However, if I go this route my MU can go Dread Fighter and have equal Str and Mag. But the -luck does reduce the magic cap by 1 for Morgan. Also, if I'm going the sorcerer route, then Morgan would have:

Limitbreaker

Armsthrift

?

?

?

And the last 3 I'm thinking of maybe Vantage + Vengeance + Wrath, but the 96% proc rate for vengeance isn't 100% (I know it isn't a big deal, but it kinda bugs me XD. If I had a male morgan, then I could get 100% proc rate for vengeance + lower defense which makes vengeance a bit more useful, but then my MU would be more limited to magic using classes because of the Mag asset making Magic > Str and there is no Dread Fighter which boosts up the Str to match Mag. Plus, I feel weird having a feMU when I am a guy. I'm not one of those guys that like making female characters just so you can stare at a female character instead of a male one.)

Anyone have any other opinions/ suggestions on what to do?

Edited by Duzell

Well since I've read that pretty much your entire streetpass team will die on the 1st turn, I think I'll go with a shop instead with some high-end weapons or something .-.

However, now the question is, what skill should I pass down to Morgan? Counter or Wrath?

Also, is +mag/-luck the best option if I want to have a balanced MU and a super duper strong morgan?

Well since I've read that pretty much your entire streetpass team will die on the 1st turn, I think I'll go with a shop instead with some high-end weapons or something .-.

However, now the question is, what skill should I pass down to Morgan? Counter or Wrath?

Also, is +mag/-luck the best option if I want to have a balanced MU and a super duper strong morgan?

I'd personally go with neither because Counter and Wrath both honestly suck.

As to that, I'd prefer +Mag/-Skill.

Edited by Levant Fortner

You should pass down Axefaire, because if you aren't passing down Counter (which has its niche uses), Axefaire will aid with brute damage in most circumstances