Which Second Generation character did you recruit first, and why?

Zerker

Which kid did you recruit first?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Well, which one?

Excluding Lucina, of course, as she comes first.

On my very first run, the first kid I got was Owain, because Lissa was one of the first characters I had married to someone at the time.

When I had two green dots next to each other when I first played the game in 2012, I was like "WHAT!? I have two kids!?"

I assumed you could only get one of them and the other closed as soon as you finished the other... so I recruited Marc (Morgan) first.

Generally depends, but most of the time it's Morgan. Otherwise, it'll likely be any of the other children who have paralogues that still have unpromoted enemys (Kjelle, Laurent, or Owain)

Edited by Levant Fortner

Owain. His is so easy.

And question: Why are some paralogues SO MUCH HARDER than others?

For example, Owain's is just nothing. But Inigo and Severa (especially on higher difficulties), WHAT THE HELL?

Best guess atm is because their mothers come in later, so, in theory, you've had less time to train them, so the game is trying to tell you to train them up.

Kjelle, so that I can get her over with. (Sorry, I really don't like her)

Owain. His is so easy.

And question: Why are some paralogues SO MUCH HARDER than others?

For example, Owain's is just nothing. But Inigo and Severa (especially on higher difficulties), WHAT THE HELL?

I think the idea is for some reason you are not supposed to recruit them all at the same time.

I think the idea is for some reason you are not supposed to recruit them all at the same time.

Yeah, but it's actually ridiculous.

The difference in stats is amazing. And Inigo and Severa have promoted enemies in their paralogues. Owain does too, but I meant the ENTIRE enemy cast is promoted.

Yarne seems the hardest for me. General rule of thumb is that the earlier the mother comes the easier the paralogue. There are exceptions but the rule works generally.

I can't remember what my first file did, but after realizing something, Nah is second (after Lucina) in my runs now. Why?

Easy Second Seal access. It's easy to do the Anna arc later rather than sooner, and this allows me to cement certain pairings- which includes Nowi's pairing, and early at that. [Typically I'll do Anna Arc after 13.]

And given that Nah's para is just "Rescue Nah", "Kill Boss"... And I have Mire access...

I do them according to difficulty.

Well, at least by the ones I think are the hardest.

Severa -> Inigo -> Nah -> Noire -> Brady -> Gerome -> Laurent -> Morgan -> Cynthia -> Kjelle -> Owain.

I think Severa and Inigo have the same difficulty, but the only difference is that you have to protect Severa, whereas Inigo could just pair up and hide with someone.

Severa -> Inigo -> Nah -> Noire -> Brady -> Gerome -> Laurent -> Morgan -> Cynthia -> Kjelle -> Owain.

I think Severa and Inigo have the same difficulty, but the only difference is that you have to protect Severa, whereas Inigo could just pair up and hide with someone.

I'd put Inigo > Severa difficulty wise - at least Severa's paralogue doesn't have fliers threatening to sandwich you, as well as assloads of ranged fighters.

Brady's is ridiculously easy to one turn. You can one turn Nah's as well with a well trained Sorcerer with Mire and Olivia.