Where did your username come from?

Guest meibum

What is the origin or your username?

How did you come up with it?

How long have you been using it?

Ever seen someone with the same one or similar one?

Discuss and share :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is an anagram of the latin word for one part of my favourite medival weapon type (avaliable in fire emblme btw).

The first one who finds out what word i used as a basis gets a cookie :D

[spoiler=Anyway here it is]Sagitta

Meaning arrow

you may know sagitarius, which means archer

So yeah i like bows ^^

And i like the sound of it ^^

I also use it as my summonername in LoL

And i have a deviantart account with the same name, but i haven't done anything with it yet :/

@ Silver Lightning: That's very touching :cry:

I usually go by Jedisupersonic on the interwebs but Jedi here because it was available but the origin was thus

My name is Jedidiah I usually shorten it to Jed or Jedi [yes I happen to love Star Wars]

Sonic is my favorite video game character and is able to go into a Super Form called Super Sonic [a reference to DBZ's Super Saiyan] so thus Jedisupersonic was born.

Mine is from the silver lightning bolt charm that I always wear around my neck; it was a gift for my 17th birthday from a now deceased friend.

Awww.. I'm sorry to hear of your loss..

I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain mine

Mine is from the silver lightning bolt charm that I always wear around my neck; it was a gift for my 17th birthday from a now deceased friend.

I'm sorry to hear that

Well, first, I was "fireemblemfan4ever."

I kept that for a little while... like five months... but then I thought, "Eh, I love Fire Emblem, and I probably really *will* like it for as long as it's around, but I don't know whether I will forever... Also, it was a Fire Emblem site, dang it. Most of the people like FE here anyway. I wanted something else to "set me apart," so to speak.

So then I wondered what I could change it to. I thought, "What do I like? What can realistically represent me online? What username?" After a few minutes, I was like "Eureka! FRUIT!" I looooooooooovvvvveeee FRUIT. If I had to choose a type of edible food to eat for life, it would be fruit. So I decided to go with "FranticforFreeFruityFruit." But that's really long... so I changed it again in two months. To "Fruit Ninja," which I've kept since then. I mean, I'm by no means a ninja (I don't even have the game, lol), but I do like fruit and ninja is so ninja. :P

I dunno, I probably will change my name again in the future, but I'm sure it'll revolve around the theme of FRUIT. (Not to confused with THE FRUIT.)

So yeah.

Thanks for the condolences, but it's ok; it's how I remember that person, whether online or IRL.

@Fruit Ninja: I THOUGHT you sounded familiar; and I was beginning to wonder where fireemblemfan4ever went. Forgot to check username history... XD

Mine.. is my name..

Wow .. i have NEVER heard it before :O

i only recently saw it in a webcomic, used for guy.

ok i am confused now XD

and "Kater" in german is a male cat, and i read it as that first. and now that you have "das war MEIN" as your message doesn't help XD

Wow .. i have NEVER heard it before :O

i only recently saw it in a webcomic, used for guy.

ok i am confused now XD

and "Kater" in german is a male cat, and i read it as that first. and now that you have "das war MEIN" as your message doesn't help XD

It's like 'Morgan'.

I have a unisex name.. but it's just more commonly used on guys.

@Fruit Ninja: I THOUGHT you sounded familiar; and I was beginning to wonder where fireemblemfan4ever went. Forgot to check username history... XD

lol

Yeah, I am fireemblemfan4ever. XD

Gotta keep updated, y'know? :P

But don't worry, I'm not gonna make some change that throws people off again. XD

Unless it's to troll people. But I would never do that.

It's like 'Morgan'.

I have a unisex name.. but it's just more commonly used on guys.

Ah ok, it's just that i haven't heard it before and after i read it in this webcomic asumed it was male. and sry if my comment earlier sounded somewhat offensive. it absolutely wasn't my intention .__.

But i like it tbh, has a cool touch to it ^^

My username comes from an original character of mine that I made a forever ago for the Legend of Zelda. I actually came up with this name before I had even known about the Kon from Bleach.

Put simply?

Dis guy plus gat guy make me guy.

Me:

537250_130703467097801_1574230448_n.jpg

Gackt:

GACKT.jpg

=

Nickt.

So yeah, my name is basically an amalgamation of my name and one of my favorite musical artists.
It's been my internet handle and my real life handle for around 6 years, give or take.
None shall no my birth name, ever. It's my only weakness. ._.

Edited by NICKT™