A few questions for gameplay

Duzell

So RIght now I'm on Ch 4 Lunatic Mode (took a good 5-6 hours, mainly on prologue and ch 1 just to get good level up stats).

Before I go on, I have a few questions that I should probably get answered beforehand.

If I want Chrom x Olivia, Chrom cant have any support ranks with any female characters except for Lissa. Is it possible to get Chrom x Olivia if one of the females already has the chat available for Support Rank C, but I just don't talk to them (theorhetically. Hopefully Chrom hasn't gotten anywhere with the females yet. I think he stood next to Sully for like 3 turns and then I had Sumia paired up with Lissa healing Chrom paired up with MU)

Also, can proc skills miss? I don't want to get my hopes up when I'm in a pinch and Sol activates on like a 60% hit rate and then it misses.

Also I never understood what the Parallel Falchion and the Exalted Falchion descriptions meant when I played on Normal mode (yea, normal casual straight to lunatic classic. I hear hard mode is as easy as normal though, except w/o slide screen thingies. Besides, I played like it was classic except for when I was really lazy or super far ahead). I would attack with them but then I wouldn't get the 20 hp?

I haven't actually done any of the spotpass team things yet, but I see Ike as one of the PoR ones, and you can hire the spotpass teams. Thus, what is the difference between the PoR spotpass Ike vs the Rogues and Redeemers 3 DLC?

Finally, are the bonus box items once per game file or once per game cartridge? also, is everything else in the bonus box repeatable?

Also, can proc skills miss? I don't want to get my hopes up when I'm in a pinch and Sol activates on like a 60% hit rate and then it misses.

all proc skills can indeed miss and be blocked by Aegis, Pavise, Miracle and Dual Guards (though the latter obviously isn't relevant to the enemy)

Also I never understood what the Parallel Falchion and the Exalted Falchion descriptions meant when I played on Normal mode (yea, normal casual straight to lunatic classic. I hear hard mode is as easy as normal though, except w/o slide screen thingies. Besides, I played like it was classic except for when I was really lazy or super far ahead). I would attack with them but then I wouldn't get the 20 hp?

the two Falchions can be used like vulneraries to restore HP; it doesn't do it automatically. same for Hauteclere and Gradivus

I haven't actually done any of the spotpass team things yet, but I see Ike as one of the PoR ones, and you can hire the spotpass teams. Thus, what is the difference between the PoR spotpass Ike vs the Rogues and Redeemers 3 DLC?

the only real difference is the art/portrait used; the two incarnations start with different skills, but they're all ones you could just make him get anyway through grinding. otherwise, their stat modifiers are identical, although there may be variations in their initial stats

Finally, are the bonus box items once per game file or once per game cartridge? also, is everything else in the bonus box repeatable?

once per game file; same goes for the renown award items

the two Falchions can be used like vulneraries to restore HP; it doesn't do it automatically. same for Hauteclere and Gradivus

Specifically, they work like Concoctions and restore 20 HP, while Hauteclere and Gradivus work like Elixirs. Note that for the Falchions, it doesn't use up a weapon use (obviously), but for Hauteclere and Gradivus it does.

Many of the DLC characters do have skills (many of them exclusive) that their SpotPass counterparts don't have.

SpotPass characters have all the skills a unit of their class and level would have, plus a character-specific skill (either a standard one, or (rarely) an unobtainable skill for that character (gender-locked, or unique class-locked)).

DLC characters don't necessarily have any relation between their class and their skills, and can have more than one character specific skill, and often one that's different from their SpotPass incarnation. Occasionally they will be a different class (eg Roy, Micaiah, Katarina).

For example, DLC Micaiah and Katarina have Shadowgift, DLC Seliph has Galeforce, etc. Ike gets the exclusive skill either way, but the 5 skills he comes with are different (he gets Aether, Sol, and Luna, and I forget the others).

If I want Chrom x Olivia, Chrom cant have any support ranks with any female characters except for Lissa. Is it possible to get Chrom x Olivia if one of the females already has the chat available for Support Rank C, but I just don't talk to them (theorhetically. Hopefully Chrom hasn't gotten anywhere with the females yet. I think he stood next to Sully for like 3 turns and then I had Sumia paired up with Lissa healing Chrom paired up with MU)

You can build up support points with other females, just as long as you don't trigger the conversation. If you marry one of the females off before chapter 11, you can even support them as well (although more than likely they'll be supporting their husband instead). To support Olivia you need 18 support points, which can be obtained in theory by three battles paired up, or two battles + a dance, or 7 dances etc.

As an aside, unless you're going for postgame, or you're grinding gratuitously, Chrom x Olivia will make things considerably harder for yourself - Olivia's base stats are bad, meaning Lucina will start pretty bad. Inigo has one of the hardest child recruitment chapters, meaning he might as well not exist. Olivia also won't have time to learn any other skills, meaning you're stuck with Luck+4 which is pretty bad.

IIRC HM has forged weapons, NM doesn't. LM has stronger forges.

also if lissa (paired with sumia) heals chrom (paired with MU) the support points gained are for lissa x chrom only. you can tell who gets the support points by looking at the hearts that show up after an action.

IIRC HM has forged weapons, NM doesn't. LM has stronger forges.

also if lissa (paired with sumia) heals chrom (paired with MU) the support points gained are for lissa x chrom only. you can tell who gets the support points by looking at the hearts that show up after an action.

Indeed. Forged weapons start showing up on chapter 17. Also, as an aside, on Hard mode, enemies can has illegal Nosferatu. Everything starts getting a forged weapon on chapter 21 in hard mode (in Lunatic, those forges are ALL illegal).

Alright thanks for the answers guys. I have a final question (or 2 sorta). It looks like the Harvest Scramble reward is a master seal. Is it worth it to farm it right after ch 4 for master seals? I've got a bunch of lvl 10's and my MU is already lvl 20. I have a single Second Seal from renown as well. I was wondering what is the best way to use my seals? should i promote at lvl 10, wait until lvl 20, or try and get lucky with Annas to get more second seals?

There's no real best way to use seals. Sometimes you want to SS unpromoted, sometimes shortly after promotion (e.g. level 5 or 6, after learning a skill), sometimes wait until level 15, or 20, and at that point if you want to go to unpromoted or promoted varies. But in general, waiting until level 20 to promote is best. Avatar is a character well worth promoting before SSing - he/she learns two very good skills as a Grandmaster.

As for farming for MSs, I wouldn't bother. I've never had the issue of needing a Master Seal but not having one, and not being able to buy one.