What are the highest rated characters in your game?

Legendkill3r07

So, what are the highest rated characters on your team? In the few streetpass battles I've had, I've literally destroyed the other team in a few short turns. I'm interested to see how I would fair (probably poorly) against other people that truly love the game, opposed to the casual player. Also, feel free to post any skills you have equipped on the unit.

As for me, mine are

MU- 356

Lissa- 358

Morgan-309

Owain-304

Tiki- 305

Nowi- 294

Nah- 290

Lucina- 270

Cynthia- 234

Chrom- 227

Quite a dip at the end, I know......

I'm not entirely sure, but it'd be better to view each individual stat, since I don't know where most of your points go towards. Also, your skill combination is probably very important, especially if you're fighting opponents whose stats rival your own. Counter can be crippling to street pass teams, and skills like Luna, Sol, and Galeforce are also incredibly useful. On my normal mode file, Lucina is undoubtedly my highest rated unit, but I can't be bothered to grind too much, with all the other stuff I do.

Edited by Knight

Frederick is the highest in my file, no doubt about it since he's my strongest unit. I just can't stay away from the lovable butler knight. :wub:

My Avatar, Kelli, is probably next, followed by Morgan and then I'm not sure. Maybe Chrom. xP

I'm not entirely sure, but it'd be better to view each individual stat, since I don't know where most of your points go towards. Also, your skill combination is probably very important, especially if you're fighting opponents whose stats rival your own. Counter can be crippling to street pass teams, and skills like Luna, Sol, and Galeforce are also incredibly useful. On my normal mode file, Lucina is undoubtedly my highest rated unit, but I can't be bothered to grind too much, with all the other stuff I do.

No doubt it would be better to view each stat, but I'm way too lazy to type all of that out. As for skills, the ones you mentioned are the ones I use aside from counter. Probably should get around to grabbing it, but I never had a use for it in the game or dlc. Of course, apotheosis is wrecking me, so I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to acquire a few more useful skills.

Morgan(Manakete)-333

Tiki-325

Nowi-323

Nah-322

Yarne-271

Cynthia-269

Indigo-267

MU(assassin +speed -Magic)-267

Severa-266

Gerome-244

Like they have good skills for their classes (Galforce, Aegis, Passive are predominant. Atleast 1 of each of those on a unit, if not multiple)

It's just Im not going to bother maxing magic for the units cause im not going to use it. All their major stats are full (STR, SPD, SKILL, LCK, DEF or RES) so it doesnt matter much to me they arent all green across the board.

Whoa, Frederick is not only my highest, he's the only character in my file with a rating of over 200 so far (215). o.O

Kelli is second at 191, followed by Olivia at 185, then Morgan at 178, then Donnel at 177, and both Chrom and Lissa at 167. I was close... lol

I haven't grinded/leveled up as much as other people yet.

Whoa, Frederick is not only my highest, he's the only character in my file with a rating of over 200 so far (215). o.O

Kelli is second at 191, followed by Olivia at 185, then Morgan at 178, then Donnel at 177, and both Chrom and Lissa at 167. I was close... lol

I haven't grinded/leveled up as much as other people yet.

Frederick was my strongest unit until about halfway through the game, then I bought dlc and poor Frederick got left behind. Save the grinding for post game though. I'm not one to complain about a game being too easy, but I shot myself in the foot so to speak when I played through the dlc and went back to the main game.

Frederick was my strongest unit until about halfway through the game, then I bought dlc and poor Frederick got left behind. Save the grinding for post game though. I'm not one to complain about a game being too easy, but I shot myself in the foot so to speak when I played through the dlc and went back to the main game.

I've bought DLC too. Beat three maps so far. But Frederick is still my best and I'm well past the halfway point in the main story. It really depends on the decisions you make. I've used him constantly throughout the main story, DLC, and skirmishes. I've had him gain tons of levels as a Great Knight and then I made him a Dread Fighter cause awesomesauce, speed, and res. :D

Also, I'm not as good an FE player as a lot of people here. I probably will need this grinding. lol

I've bought DLC too. Beat three maps so far. But Frederick is still my best and I'm well past the halfway point in the main story. It really depends on the decisions you make. I've used him constantly throughout the main story, DLC, and skirmishes. I've had him gain tons of levels as a Great Knight and then I made him a Dread Fighter cause awesomesauce, speed, and res. :D

Also, I'm not as good an FE player as a lot of people here. I probably will need this grinding. lol

I see you're using Frederick like I did with Lissa. MU's spouse has to be OP, it's mandatory.

I hadn't noticed, lol. Same reason I use Lissa. And........I've gotten way off topic, oh well.

lol don't worry, so did I. In the end though, I intend for my highest rated units to be Frederick, Kelli, Morgan, Donnel, Inigo, Severa, Stahl, and Cordelia. Simply put, my planned Streetpass team.

1. Kjelle-372 (huh? I don't even use her lmao)

2. Nah-369

3. Morgan (F)/Severa-367 (sisters+same class=obvious same score)

5. Avatar/Cordelia-366 (how fitting)

7. Tiki/Inigo-364

9. Gerome-363 (see Kjelle's comment)

10. Lucina/Lissa-362

edit: without any boosts, of course

Edited by shadykid

Ricken!Brady at: 364 is my highest.

I can topple foes at 476 without too much trouble. [in fact a pair of guys at 443 are a lot harder than the 476s]

...Yes I did just load a battle save from wave 5 of Apotheosis just to check those numbers.

Out of deployed state it's Donnel!Kjelle at 312.

These four are my highest, nothing interesting

tumblr_mtm6sv5Uwh1rql8cco1_250.jpgtumblr_mtm6sv5Uwh1rql8cco4_250.jpg

tumblr_mtm6sv5Uwh1rql8cco2_250.jpgtumblr_mtm6sv5Uwh1rql8cco3_250.jpg

Only Gerome is totally maxed... Well Lucina is only lacking the mag stat, but well, I don't care about her magic lol

Edited by SniperGYS

[in fact a pair of guys at 443 are a lot harder than the 476s]

You have to remember... ratings don't take into account skill combos.

Those counters with Luna+ = Death without Dual Guard/Miracle at close range, so that makes them automatically harder than the Invincisorcs since you can go full power physical brave weapons right in their faces while you *PROBABLY* can't do that with the zerkers.

...which is why I'm an elitist and don't even care about the rating number.

BUUUT since I said I was an elitist anyway, let's show it anyway:

7wNM3qj.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

You have to remember... ratings don't take into account skill combos.

Those counters with Luna+ = Death without Dual Guard/Miracle at close range, so that makes them automatically harder than the Invincisorcs since you can go full power physical brave weapons right in their faces while you *PROBABLY* can't do that with the zerkers.

That's kind of my point...

Ratings don't mean a whole lot.

Invincisorcs are higher rated, but Helswath 'zerks are a lot more deadly. Hell the bigger issue is that the Helswath 'zerks are 4 SPD faster than the Invincisorcs: 64 SPD compared to 60. This means I can't even go into range 2 with any more than one unit.