Random Character Runs

Hey All,

My friends and I love to run Fire Emblem games using random characters. Each character is assigned a number. You then go on a random number generator and draw 10 numbers. Those are your characters.You can use any character you like until you have recruited 3 members of your final team. At this point you can only use team members.

Now those are the basic rules, how you add or subtract the following variables will make the game more or less difficult:

1. The difficulty (Easy ect)

2. Is Ike an automatic member? (If not babysitting and beating Ashnard very difficult)

3. Are resets allowed or deaths permanent?

I am currently doing a difficult run though with the following characters:

1. Ike

2. Mia

3. Zihark

4. Lethe

5. Stefan

6. Tanith

7. Shinon

8 Reyson

9. Tauroneo

10. Elincia

I stream this regularly on Twitch and will be sure to post in chat from now on when I do so. I hope this is something everyone here can play and enjoy!

Regards,

Snide Borwell

• 4 weeks later...

I feel kinda bad that no one responded to this.

Yes that sort of thing has been done here before. They are usually PMU (pick my unit) runs where members of the forum each pick one unit until the player has 10 units. There have been a few drafts that used the RNG idea to pick teams.
Your team sucks really bad, aside from Tanith. Do you try to complete the maps in as few turns as possible or for max Bexp or are you just playing safely to get through the game?

Hardest difficulty, Makalov only, bronze weapons only, no forges, no Herons or the like, Final Destination.

There are no bronze weapons in Path of Radiance :P

And what's your twitch channel? I looked up your username and found nothing.