Sorin

​She… doesn't feel anything. No pain. No… anything. Just what was she? Was she… even human? After all, what sort of human didn't feel pain? All humans did. That's what showed that they were ALIVE.

So, what was she? Could anyone tell her?

She glances up, sees one wyvern knight swooping it, aiming for her neck. She closes her eyes and wonders if that'll make it finally start hurting. The next thing she knows, though, she's ripping the lances out of her, kicking one into the wyvern heading for her, and jumps back to shoot an arrow. And then… she's dodging. It's all mechanical, like she's always known what to do.

She should be happy, but she's not. In fact… she's terrified, because she's not in control and… and...

And she feels like there's someone pulling the strings on the doll to make her fight when she doesn't want to. And she feels like that is a familiar feeling.

"Holy mother of all that is... What?" He wasn't sure whether to be proud of the girl for fighting back with all those injuries, or absolutely terrified. "Klo-Klotho... Maybe you should stay back..."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Breezy woke up after what seemed to be a long nap. He heard fighting above so he went there and saw the flock of Wyvern Riders around them. He grabbed his bow and began shooting them down, one by one.

"Back home and first thing I do is fight. Left it here and found it again."

"I don't give anybody any faith unless they deserve it" Grinning at her, he jumped down alongside her and drew out his silver bow, proceeding to fire out a flurry of arrows at the enemies butchering Klotho. "DIE DAMMIT"

She rolled her eyes and pressed a hand to her hip, letting her Arcfire tome fall open in her palm. "Whatever you say, Dusk," she replied back, moving her hand to hover it over the tome and pull the magic from the ink, before flinging it at the wyvern incoming and dodging out of the way before it barreled right into her. For the most part, she dodged it, but the tail of the beast whipped around and scraped against her neck, causing her to sputter and drop the tome to clutch at her throat and watch the singed wyvern screech its final cry.

Breezy woke up after what seemed to be a long nap. He heard fighting above so he went there and saw the flock of Wyvern Riders around them. He grabbed his bow and began shooting them down, one by one.

"Back home and first thing I do is fight. Left it here and found it again."

(Hey there, Breezy!)

*Continues fighting and dodging. Blood streams down from just about everything. Only the arm covered by the guard seems intact. She feels like she should stop, but… doesn't. She's not in control. She looks it, feels it even, but somehow knows she's not.*

As Dan cut down another wyvern, he looked back to see Klotho seemingly dance about as she shot down a couple wyverns. He saw her about to get stabbed in the back, only for her to backflip over the rider and shot him in the head simultaneously. He ran up to Klotho and deflected a lance aimed for her as she landed. ''I'm sticking with you for now, whether you likeit or not.'' *dual pairs-up with Klotho* ''Just keep going. I'll block any attacks that come near. A sniper preforms best with a meatshield.''

Ace:"Attacking my friend like that!*kills a wyvern knight* I'll show you true pain and agony!*uses Ignis and kills another one*"

Alicia kept on running back to alert the others, killing any wyverns that got in her way. Until a red haired man on a huge armored Wyvern landed directly in her path. Alicia skidded to a halt. "Sir do you command these forces?"

???: "I am."

Alicia: "Then, General Shiharam...is there nothing I can do to convince you to pull back your troops?"

Shiharam: "...I'm sorry, but I can't do that. Until one side has fallen, the battle will continue to rage."

Alicia: "...I see, then it is my duty to end you and return your soul to its rightful plane."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Silvia wrapped her fingers around Aurum's reigns and glanced back at Marth, breathing out another sigh similar to his own, trying not to showcase any pain or anger as she thought about just how goddamned useful the magical arts had been for her.

"Really... useful. ... You missed a HELL of a lot, Marth," she muttered before grabbing Aurum's reigns and telling her to take off, waiting until they were in the air to turn back to Dusk.

"Please tell me he doesn't know. Please tell me, Dusk, th-that no one told him about that."

I beg your pardon? Before I could ask, she went away. This day.... I don't understand whats going on. Klotho seems to have a disdain for me. And now Silvia seems troubled over my mentioning of magic? Now why would she do that? Is there something that she's not telling me? Then again, Kat did mention that she was struggling with dark- !!! Then, it all became clear. It was about her becoming Grima through corruption. If thats what it is,then why would she run off? I'd never do anything to harm her. No sooner did I say that, did I hear a scream coming from further into town, along with the passing of Wyvern riders and Lords.This can't be good.... I then ran over to their position as fast as I was physically able

As Dan cut down another wyvern, he looked back to see Klotho seemingly dance about as she shot down a couple wyverns. He saw her about to get stabbed in the back, only for her to backflip over the rider and shot him in the head simultaneously. He ran up to Klotho and deflected a lance aimed for her as she landed. ''I'm sticking with you for now, whether you likeit or not.'' *dual pairs-up with Klotho* ''Just keep going. I'll block any attacks that come near. A sniper preforms best with a meatshield.''

​"I… don't need you." Go away. Go away. "I don't… trust you. At all." So leave me alone. "I'm doing just fine." And never bother me!

(Yay I finally got a chance to come online~)

Hearing roars from both man and wyverns, Alison snagged her Micaiah's Pyre tome and her Physic staff as she ran over to where the others were. Wyverns were flying around everywhere, and clusters of the Dreamers were fighting them off. "I-I felt like I closed my eye for one minute, and this happens..." she said worriedly, starting to fight back a stubborn wyvern beside her.

Unsure on how to react in this situation, seeing Alison entering the fray soon gave him an idea. Running over to her, he decided to stay close to her and protect her in case any wyverns decided to attack her from behind

Think of it as pair-up, since I'm going to bed. Goodnight!

​"I… don't need you." Go away. Go away. "I don't… trust you. At all." So leave me alone. "I'm doing just fine." And never bother me!

Dan came up with a lie. ''Sister ordered me to look after you.''

Unsure on how to react in this situation, seeing Alison entering the fray soon gave him an idea. Running over to her, he decided to stay close to her and protect her in case any wyverns decided to attack her from behind

(Goodnight and sweet dreams!!)

Alison clutched her tome tightly as she summoned a fire spell. Noticing Dusk standing beside her, she appreciated the assistance and started to attack other wyverns with him watching her back.

(Yay I finally got a chance to come online~)

Hearing roars from both man and wyverns, Alison snagged her Micaiah's Pyre tome and her Physic staff as she ran over to where the others were. Wyverns were flying around everywhere, and clusters of the Dreamers were fighting them off. "I-I felt like I closed my eye for one minute, and this happens..." she said worriedly, starting to fight back a stubborn wyvern beside her.

(Hey, love!)

(Night!)

Dan came up with a lie. ''Sister ordered me to look after you.''

"Yeah, right. She knows better. Look, if you're so desperate to help, help one of the others. I don't WANT your 'help'! Go after Crimson or something!" *leaps off to continue fighting. She still had that odd detachment about her and really wanted someone to snap the strings. Even if it meant being…* "Argh, go away, Daniel! You're BOTHERING ME!"

Edited by Aqua

Alicia unleashed a spell from her forged Celica's Gale, only to have Shiharam avoid the attack completely. Shiharam countered by throwing his Tomahawk, Alicia barely avoided a direct hit, the axe grazing her arm.

Alicia: "Close...How could I miss?"

Shiharam: "Neither of us desires a drawn out battle. Come! Hold nothing back!"

Alicia: *attacks again with Forged Celica's Gale, one attack hits, the other misses*

Shiharam: *groans as the spell hits him, then hits Alicia's back with Tomahawk as she tries to dodge*

Alicia: "Gah! A direct hit, and on the back of my armor. I can...still get up...The axe...didn't go through the armor...just...barely..."

''...I try to make amends and this is what I get...fine.'' Dan ran off towards another wyvern. ''You don't want me to at least try? Then I'll leave you to whatever hell you sign up for.''

"And I leave you to your demon or whatever the hell it is that you constantly turn to when you feel like you're too damn weak. I'll NEVER trust you after what you did to Sister. Not until I can forgive you for it."

"And I leave you to your demon or whatever the hell it is that you constantly turn to when you feel like you're too damn weak. I'll NEVER trust you after what you did to Sister. Not until I can forgive you for it."

''Fuck off, already! You want me gone, yet you dragged me back to this army! You want me to peave you apone yet you keep talking to me!'' Dan sliced through another rider. I hate you. I hate you so much... You steal Cassandra from me... You taunt me... You don't accept any sort of redemption I try to do...

''Fuck off, already! You want me gone, yet you dragged me back to this army! You want me to peave you apone yet you keep talking to me!'' Dan sliced through another rider. I hate you. I hate you so much... You steal Cassandra from me... You taunt me... You don't accept any sort of redemption I try to do...

"Tch, maybe if you're still alive after this, we can TRY to have a talk."

Alison noticed so much was happening at once. The twin sisters were fighting off an enemy claiming to be called "Shiharam" and Dan was fighting Klotho...She thought the only thing she could do to help was to continue to keep the wyverns at bay and offer her healing abilities to those who got hurt.

"Tch, maybe if you're still alive after this, we can TRY to have a talk."

''You want me to leave you alone, right?! You still don't like me after what I did, right?! Then you won't have to see me ever again!'' Why was she still talking to him... He ran far off so she couldn't see or hear him while he dealt with the remaining wyverns. ''If my attempts mean nothing to you...then you don't have to deal with me...You can take the rest of them...ALL OF THEM!'' He sliced open a riders neck, blood spilling over his face. His darkened face.

Shiharam was proving himself to be a tough foe for Alicia. He evaded spells from her tome and her sword. Yet, she was having a difficult time avoiding his axes. Alicia struggled to stand, despite the pain she was in.

Ace:*sees this "Oh mother of--I NEED A HEALER AND FAST!"

Alicia: "If tomes and blades won't work then...*takes off her left glove, casts aside her tomes and sword, prepares to cast a spell*"

Shiharam: *sees her brand*"That mark...are you Branded?"

Alicia: "I am, my family is descended from Goddess Ashunera."

Shiharam: "A descendent of Ashunera? From the tales of Grand Creation? Who are you?"

Alicia: "I am Alicia Taylor, heiress of Ashera, Goddess of Order."

Shiharam: "If you truly have Goddess blood, then why are you struggling against me?"

Alicia: "Contrary to what you have been taught, gods aren't perfect. I'm an example of that. This next blow shall be your...*winces from her bleeding wounds* end"

Shiharam: *prepares Tomahawk and charges at Alicia*

''You want me to leave you alone, right?! You still don't like me after what I did, right?! Then you won't have to see me ever again!'' Why was she still talking to him... He ran far off so she couldn't see or hear him while he dealt with the remaining wyverns. ''If my attempts mean nothing to you...then you don't have to deal with me...You can take the rest of them...ALL OF THEM!'' He sliced open a riders neck, blood spilling over his face. His darkened face.

He COULD make it easier to try and forgive him. I don't want protection. I don't want anyone NEAR me when I'm fighting. I'm the sniper who protects from afar. It's a waste of resources to have him protect me. If that's his idea of 'help', then it's like the necklace. He didn't even take the time to learn. Of course, I don't take the time to learn either, but DAMN does he make it difficult.

"Argh, now I'm getting annoyed." *still fighting, but notices something* "Oh, hey, I feel like myself again."

As Cassandra looked on at the scene in front of her - watching as her two best friends... the two people who'd stolen her heart and never given it back... fight yet again - it hurt her. It hurt more and more with every word out of either person's mouth, and it crushed her for such an argument to occur once more.

"These people are really something... arguing with each other as allies in the middle of a battle."

All of a sudden, Cassandra heard a smooth voice in her ear, jumping sightly as she turned to see a tall yet slender man in a long blue coat standing beside her. Something about this man... it gave her a chilled sense of discomfort. She wasn't scared of the man, but yet... the way he carried himself... the piercing look in his eyes... the nodachi he bore...

'Wait... a man in a longcoat with a nodachi... No, it couldn't be...'

Cassandra's eyes widened as she realized just who was standing before her. Sorin had warned her of this man... the White Wolf, Lloyd Reed... the famed Swordmaster of the Black Fang. She drew her Peshkatz and took a couple of steps back, as Lloyd merely sighed and placed a hand on his waist.

"I had hoped to avoid this sort of conflict... *draws a long sword with a sharp yet somewhat thin blade* ... You see, I do not believe you people are an unjust lot... you, in particular, I sense, are very reluctant to be here. However, you and your companions have been marked for death by the Black Fang. Do not think ill of me for doing this..."

Lloyd took a battle stance as Cassandra steeled herself by taking a deep breath. Clearly, this man was a dangerous fighter... It would take everything Cassandra had just to stay alive against him, let alone to actually win.

"... But no one escapes the justice of the Fang."