Fire Emblem:Dark Book is it good? (FE14/myFE)

Eyewan207

Hello this is my first post. So I want to know what do you think about my fire emblem.

A millennium years ago when divine dragons rule the world. Argo, a divine dragon became cocky and s thought, why should everyone be equal? So he started killing killing other divine dragons resulting to rage and darkness. Later the five warriors defeated him and sealed him in a book.

Now in the present time Zulan( a sorcherer) plans on reviving him. When he steals the book, Dylan(the main lord) sets off on a journey to stop them. Argo has the ability to revive the dead bosses and past FE games.

Features: transfer(transfer characters between FE13 and my FE). Returning bosses from previous FE games to the main story line. Monk class will be returning and also monsters from FE8. New classes: scout, samurai, scholar, and shadow assassin. Zelgius and Lyon on your team part of the main storyline.

I like the idea of having someone reviving other characters, and that (Hopefully) leading to a storyline where having the ability of reviving creating a lot of twists. However, I don't like the idea that the characters revived are from past FE games, and while I like the sound of reviving, it should have limits or else the story will get repetitive with essentially re-fighting so many things.

I'm more of a lurker, so my input probably isn't as good as others, but just my thoughts.

sounds generic and impossible

Well I actually got it all written down. But I know it's impossible I just wish it came true.

Then I would play all day.

I like the idea of having someone reviving other characters, and that (Hopefully) leading to a storyline where having the ability of reviving creating a lot of twists. However, I don't like the idea that the characters revived are from past FE games, and while I like the sound of reviving, it should have limits or else the story will get repetitive with essentially re-fighting so many things.

I'm more of a lurker, so my input probably isn't as good as others, but just my thoughts.

There stil going to be new bosses just that some of them are coming back.

ModEdit:

Don't double post, it's against our rules (speaking of, please read them~).

- eCut

Edited by ePamplemouss

There stil going to be new bosses just that some of them are coming back.

You know, you can quote someone by hitting the quote button.

Also, I know you're new here, but you should start working on your hack, if you haven't already. If you don't know how to make one, then google Blazer's Ultimate Tutorial. It'll show you the Golden Path.

*Sees reviving feature...fears being called a copycat in the future*

On topic, when you say transfer of characters from FE13 to your game, are you planning a 3DS game? Sorry to say that is impossible, but you could create the characters for GBA games. Honestly, though, you're better off making a original cast (but if your as new as I think, that'll be a while). As mentioned above, Blazer's Ultimate Tutorial is where you wanna start.

*Sees reviving feature...fears being called a copycat in the future*

On topic, when you say transfer of characters from FE13 to your game, are you planning a 3DS game? Sorry to say that is impossible, but you could create the characters for GBA games. Honestly, though, you're better off making a original cast (but if your as new as I think, that'll be a while). As mentioned above, Blazer's Ultimate Tutorial is where you wanna start.

The 3ds is my dream idea but I'm sticking to the gba. I also got my original cast all written down.

This project seems to be picking up ground, but some stuff makes no sense. Why are Zelgius and Lyon important? Why is Dylan chasing after this sorcerer? WHY is this sorcerer evil? Why are bad guys from other FE games even there? All of these questions are running through my mind. Also, the monk is already in FE 6,7, and 8...

You need to think some of this over. Alot of things don't make sense.

So yeah....

good luck with that

Edited by PixelmanFE

i dont like how you wrote it up, and i think its an odd idea, as far as having past characters i dont like that we already had a fan service game i want a new story and no dragons

also the poor grammar thing isnt really an issue and i shouldnt be commenting as i have no real punctuation in this post and a lot of the time i'm pretty incoherent when i type

Okay I won't use any previous FE bosses but I think I put this in the wrong thread. I also write my ideas down to remember because I forget stuff like this sometimes. I'll just use my own plot and bosses.

I never said not using FE bosses is bad (I'm doing that for my project), I just said that it didn't make sense why they would appear.

Wintersmith, my boy, everybody uses dragons in their stories...

I never said not using FE bosses is bad (I'm doing that for my project), I just said that it didn't make sense why they would appear.

Wintersmith, my boy, everybody uses dragons in their stories...

Well Argo turned into the darkness dragon he is the root of all evil. So the book he is sealed in has information about evil bosses. So he just have the powers to revive them.

This project seems to be picking up ground, but some stuff makes no sense. Why are Zelgius and Lyon important? Why is Dylan chasing after this sorcerer? WHY is this sorcerer evil? Why are bad guys from other FE games even there? All of these questions are running through my mind. Also, the monk is already in FE 6,7, and 8...

You need to think some of this over. Alot of things don't make sense.

So yeah....

Well for some reason I like Lyon and Zelgius. Zulan is part of a group called the anti peace makers. So Dylan chases after him because if Argo revives(which he does) darkness will fall upon the world. Also, Zulan is the descendant of Ceylan a worshipper if Argo from years ago.Who also tried to revive Argo. Argo can also have the power to just bring back evil.

Well for some reason I like Lyon and Zelgius. Zulan is part of a group called the anti peace makers. So Dylan chases after him because if Argo revives(which he does) darkness will fall upon the world. Also, Zulan is the descendant of Ceylan a worshipper if Argo from years ago.Who also tried to revive Argo. Argo can also have the power to just bring back evil.

But why does Dylan chase after Zulan? When making a story, you want to intertwine different stories.

Start small. A good example would be to have a mercenary squad gone mad, being controlled by someone like Lloyd from FE7. After, you could make it so that the mercenary squad was hired by a certain lord (Who happens to side with Zulan) and wants to kill Dylan. Then Dylan and his team could find out something that changes the plot into something new, like Argo is a dragon trying to destroy divine dragons because the divine dragons controlled Humans. That keeps a player interested. Make plot twists, and don't sound choppy and stupid.

But why does Dylan chase after Zulan? When making a story, you want to intertwine different stories.

Start small. A good example would be to have a mercenary squad gone mad, being controlled by someone like Lloyd from FE7. After, you could make it so that the mercenary squad was hired by a certain lord (Who happens to side with Zulan) and wants to kill Dylan. Then Dylan and his team could find out something that changes the plot into something new, like Argo is a dragon trying to destroy divine dragons because the divine dragons controlled Humans. That keeps a player interested. Make plot twists, and don't sound choppy and stupid.

Ok I'll do that. But, I'm using the iPhone to post so it's hard for me to see what I'm doing.

Well Argo turned into the darkness dragon he is the root of all evil. So the book he is sealed in has information about evil bosses. So he just have the powers to revive them.

will we get to know why the guy goes all crazy or is it just one of those he decided why the hell not

I'm going to tell you why because it makes the story much better.

So... Can you tell us?

Good luck from what i tried hacking is hard and what your planning is well... just good luck.

Well, once you get the hang of it, it's not all that hard. You just need to know what's what...

So... Can you tell us?

Well, once you get the hang of it, it's not all that hard. You just need to know what's what...

Ok here goes. It was when all Devine dragons got together and decided who will protect the humans at the time. However, Argo was tired of protecting them cause he thought they were really weak. So he decides to kill one human and the Devine dragons locked him up. Unfortunely he escaped. Angered by the other dragons he started killing other dragons. The more he killed the more evil started building inside of him. So the dragons called upon 5 people who later becomes the five warriors to seal him up. When they did, Ceylan a sorcherer turned them into stones and tried to takeArgo out. He couldn't so instead he took the darkness out the book and speed it across the world. The 5 warriors are: Jeffrey the paladin, Brent the sorcherer, Ace the swordmaster, Ferro the sniper and Kai the assassin.

Ok here goes. It was when all Devine dragons got together and decided who will protect the humans at the time. However, Argo was tired of protecting them cause he thought they were really weak. So he decides to kill one human and the Devine dragons locked him up. Unfortunely he escaped. Angered by the other dragons he started killing other dragons. The more he killed the more evil started building inside of him. So the dragons called upon 5 people who later becomes the five warriors to seal him up. When they did, Ceylan a sorcherer turned them into stones and tried to takeArgo out. He couldn't so instead he took the darkness out the book and speed it across the world. The 5 warriors are: Jeffrey the paladin, Brent the sorcherer, Ace the swordmaster, Ferro the sniper and Kai the assassin.

Jeffrey: white boy name. White boy names names shouldn't be in games.

Brent: Sounds like Trent.

Ace: Wow, that seems familiar... *coughflyingacecough*

Ferro: lolololIdontcarelolol

Kai: Kai? *coughdeathorglorycough*

These are my thoughts on your names.

Jeffrey: white boy name. White boy names names shouldn't be in games.

Brent: Sounds like Trent.

Ace: Wow, that seems familiar... *coughflyingacecough*

Ferro: lolololIdontcarelolol

Kai: Kai? *coughdeathorglorycough*

These are my thoughts on your names.

Well these are the original names: Evan, Zero, Ryan, Zurafos and Yun who call himself Death.