Flan Emblem: Blazing Loins - Poly plays FE7 (COMPLETE)

MRDRHAWK

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gHDMtoq.png

FUCK WHY AM I ONLY THREE STARS FOR FUNDS

[spoiler=Unit Evals]

THE LORDS:

82jKbab.png

Your speed kinda sucked, but you're still okay. Didn't level you up much doe.

ZRdDBE9.png

god dammit elishit

Actually, your stats aren't awful, but you're probably the worst of the three lords in this run.

dSj7PHS.png

Shockingly not shit. Granted, you had way more levels pumped into you, but still. Not bad for a cunt.

THE REST:

(note: they're discussed in the order they're recruited in Hector Mode.)

c9Beds0.png

I think your speed matches your everything else but HP put together, or at least comes damn close. You're still bad, though.

x5aqwLi.png

You were clutch when needed. Shame you couldn't do much else with your good bases.

aqdL6Kx.png

Damn, son. Dunno what to say about you. Consistently good throughout the run, and didn't really lag behind in anything. Easily one of my top five units in this run.

SlJteVT.png

Terriboo. Paper, and not overly strong in combat to boot. Glad I ditched you for Wil.

fL5GyOn.png

Ah, Chipas... You started well, then it all went wrong. Horribly wrong. At least you helped out a lot earlygame.

2eth8gs.png

The real hero. Aside from that man strength, not overly impressive, but still more than enough to get by.

fGOSChm.png

You weren't bad, Osthwomp. You just got outclassed by a lot of others. Shame I didn't use you more.

pltUvph.png

The fans wanted Priscilla, and I gave them Priscilla. You kinda weren't impressing much anyway.

AAyxzCe.png

Ick. Now I remember why I didn't use you.

I9gJqX3.png

MULE.

h1Z24nS.png

no.

tXRllii.png

I should have brought you to endgame, but others won out. You're still a champ, and one of my top five to boot.

Q1Jwuur.png

Oh, Sex Panther. I anointed you Lyn mode MVP, then your speed proved too low for midgame. I stuck with you, though, and you didn't disappoint much. Stay classy.

z0qBpWn.png

why are you still here.

6ip2k0d.png

Started out pretty good, then fell by the wayside as everyone caught up. Probably shoulda used you more, bruh.

40BnhEZ.png

Ehhhhhh. Honestly, I coulda made you work, but by that point my party took shape really quick and Fiora outclassed you hard.

jfwpvi3.png

I'm shocked you didn't cap Skill, but otherwise you're a champ. Top five easy.

I4X5NTM.png

Another unit lost in the shuffle. That five defense was just too damn low, though, so I don't regret ditching you.

fXA5Cat.png

You were kinda slow, but otherwise not bad. Bulky enough, too.

IArPxJ8.png

Stoopid peanut head.

kN0NopP.png

The queen. Fucking hell, I did not expect this at all. Easily MVP. You didn't lag in any stat (defense is kinda unimpressive but shrug), and capped all your big ones. Take a bow.

NdbU9od.png

Ehhhhh... I could have made you work too, but it just didn't work out. Alas.

CgzCJlh.png

Utility. Also, what happened to the man-stats?

(spoilers: they're all on Nils)

ZuM6lIW.png

pff lol

F01aa6l.png

I don't remember why I promoted you but god damn you're bad

a8BhJY7.png

Basically Wil but with better combat. Maybe should have used you more, but oh well.

MvTbiY6.png

Bad speed overall doomed you to the bench. Shame, too.

yHQre9c.png

Not overly spectacular, but got the job done. His high bow rank really helped.

5tGobyW.png

Basically Fiora lite. Not a bad thing per se, but not the greatest.

cr4WyMJ.png

See Geitz. You're actually better stat-wise than Nino, but loli sage.

lrkfQaX.png

You were... there, I guess?

sD4Blcc.png

Probably should have used you more, but oh well. Raven did your job well enough.

oNnw10i.png

The other queen. Nino got a lot of help from boosters early, but held her own throughout. Also, dat speed.

QJW7pkN.png

You were... there.

ARmzlUk.png

I forgot you even existed. Whoops.

JUEw7pk.png

Utility protoshota.

mMgedMf.png

Actually not great, but gave Bartre support boosts. That was enough, methinks.

RGlr5rb.png

Your base magic is ew. Otherwise I'd have had you as nice filler in C32.

ZN4cEeP.png

Helped chip the dragon and Nergal for Bartre to smash for good. Bravo, old man.

Overall, I'd say my units weren't overly great. I mean, I had a few standouts (Fiora/Raven/Lowen/Priscilla) and enough good supplementary units (Sain, Bartre et al.) to make it work for the whole game, but nobody was super good or anything.

Anyways, thanks for being around for the whole joyride, if you were. If you jumped in late, read back. Maybe you'll like the early going as much as the end. If you jumped in early but left before the end, try and catch up, it may be interesting.

I'm gonna do another solo project later, but I'm not gonna reveal what it is. Let's just say there's a reason I'm not referencing this LP in the tag teams.

Until then... jiggle ever onward.