I don't like coffee.

Caster

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind cofee, but i like them not too strong, and tea is always nicer, or even better a milkshake.

I hate cofee without milk, i always have it with full milk, NO WATER.

Edited by SwiftStrike

You've gained yourself a powerful enemy.

That's why I love her.

Shared sentiments highlighted appropriately.

If you'd like to put a ring on it be aware that as coffee is not really limited in number of fingers, since they are conceptual to begin with; I will be joining you in that regard and you will be made to share.

Edited by Solais

ugh I do not like the taste of coffee, it is not sugary in any way. Tea is equally as bad unless I saturate it in sugar, then it is OK. why drink that wretched stuff to get your caffeine fix when you can drink soft drinks, so sugary( I am on par with Gaius)... I think i am going to be a diabetic later in life. Well I will be happy.

I can only ever remember having it once, probably some Starbucks coffeemaker shit

I think I might be fine with the taste (I love the smell), but it felt like the texture of the drink itself tasted like it couldn't decide whether it was liquid or ashes, for some reason

I was going to make a "you should buy me one sometime" joke, but then, on top of it probably just sounding gayer than I assume you're comfortable with to ask you to buy me anything, even as a joke, I remembered that whole "coffee is a euphemism" thing

So now of course I'm just sitting 'ere 'avin a giggle a'it