Pokemon mystery Roleplay

Guest meibum

Nub's nostrils flared as a light fluttering into the Giant Chasm's cave woke him from his nightly slumber. Nub pushed himself out from under his little rock as he felt his stomach grumble.

"Well, well, well. It's the morning alarm. Nub's stomach." A group a Golbats flying by chuckled to themselves.

Nub growled to himself. He was not in the mood for this. Suddenly Nub noticed a Clefairy running around in a panic inside the cave. Nub was confused. Clefairys never ventured into the cave, they were usually only in the Giant Chasm's plains. Nub's gaze met with the Clefairy as she wandered over to him huffing and puffing.

"It's just a disaster! Just a disaster!" Clefairy exclaimed.

"What's going on?" Nub asked, the cave seemed suspiciously quiet this morning.

"L-last night!"

"Is there a powerful trainer trying to capture pokemon in the plains or something?"

Clefairy shook her head, "you're not listening! There's a giant wall of ice. Ice so strong nothing can break it! Nothing is getting in and nothing is getting out-"

"What's the radius of this ice wall?"

[spoiler=available areas]

[spoiler=the cave]

51-cave.png

[spoiler=wild pokemon in the area]

221.png

042.png

215.png

225.png

124.png

[spoiler=plains]

51-plains.png

035.png

132.png

337.png

375.png

[spoiler=inner cave]

51-innercave.png

wild pokemon are the same as the cave

with

dewgongs and seels in the water

[spoiler=outside]

51-outside.png

114.png

277.png

426.png

359.png

"Well can't a Swellow just fly over top of the ice wall?"

Clefairy shook her head again, "no no! It's too cold! None of the flying-type pokemon can even get off the ground, nor can fire melt the wall!"

Nub snarled, "this is clearly a curse put on us by those damned Absol's from the Giant Chasm's outside."

Clefairy, "w-well there is one more strange thing."

"What could it possibly be now?!"

Azuli (female)

Spr_5b_607.png

Ignis (male)

Spr_3e_005_s.gif

Edur (male)

Spr_5b_471_s.png

Fencer (male)

Spr_3e_123.gif

Soma (---)

Spr_3e_081.gif

Aria (female)

Spr_3e_333.gif

Tutore (---)

Spr_5b_622.png

Pyre (Male)

Spr_3e_155.gif

Slowpoke (Male)

Spr_5b_388.png

Clefairy and Nub traveled to the outside to see a group of confused pokemon sitting in front of the ice wall. They were clearly not wild pokemon, but where were their trainers? Nub could tell they didn't even know themselves.

Nub approached the group of pokemon, "who are you? What are you doing here? Did you do this?!"

Edited by Meibay

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pyre left his home, still clutching that everstone. The second he stepped outside, he blacked out. He woke up to a bunch of Pokemon around him and a gigantic wall of ice behind him. His head was feeling very stuffy and he was incredibly confused. There was an angry looking Swinub yelling at him and the group of Pokemon. He seemed to be accusing them of creating this large ice wall behind him.

"First of all, before you continue, I'd like to ask where I am and how I got here. I need to get back to my trainer, she's worried sick about me I'm sure."

Fencer woke up in a dazed state, what had happened to him? He felt the breeze hit his face, he knew at once was a real breeze, and not the simulation of a comfortable Pokeball. He approached an enigmatic wall of ice, ominous in its impressive stature. His first instinct was to hack away at the wall, but after observing a frozen statue of a mighty Metang who had attempted the same thing, he decided against it. What had happened? Has the trainer released me? To do such a thing and not even say goodbye, perhaps he never cared for me at all. After coping with what seemed the situation, he looked to see a gathering of Pokemon who had also seemed lost. What had happened? Fencer tiptoed his way into the crowd, trying to blend in, but his height didn't help him so much. He stood there quiet and observed.

Aria had woken up cold. Very cold. Colder than it should've been considering when she was last awake, she had been gliding on the warm thermals near Undella Bay, en route north to Humilau City. How had she ended up here? Perhaps she had been blown off course. Severely, by the looks of it. And in her sleep? The only rational explanation was that she had somehow been knocked unconscious. Even so, this was a troubling scene to wake up to.

The little Swablu had awoken among a crowd of pokemon situated outside of a huge cave complex, with what looked to be a colossal wall of ice encircling them, fencing the area in. It seemed that the other pokemon were in a similar state of groggy confusion, perplexed as to their whereabouts and unable recognize each other. She saw a Scyther try to hack his way through the ice, but he apparently decided against it after seeing some pokemon frozen against the wall. As Aria looked upon the scene, baffled as to what could possibly be going on, a group of what seemed to be wild pokemon led by a Swinub approached the circle of flabbergasted pokemon. Upon being asked who they were and where they had come from, as well as if this wall of ice had been their work, Aria heard a comment from a small Cyndaquil, indicating that he had somehow been separated from his trainer.

Aria, in turn, addressed the Swinub. She shook off the frost that had gathered on her fluffy wings and said, "My name is Aria, and I once had a trainer, but I'm more of a wanderer now. I was on my way to Humilau when somehow I woke up here. And I'm not sure about these others, but I know I don't have any possible ability that could have put this wall up. Anyways, where am I and who are all of you?!"

Edited by Silver Lightning

Tutore came back to it's senses. "Condition back to normal status." It addressed to no one in particular, in monotone, eyes blinking out for a bit before coming back on. "Current area unknown. Error detected. Broken memory sequence. Status check." It kept on, ignoring the current predicament the other Pokémon were having.

Nub rose his eyebrow suspiciously at Pyre. He couldn't tell if the little fire pokemon was being serious or not. Nub smirked, "trainer? Trainer?" Nub laughed as he glanced over at some of the surrounding wild pokemon, "It's pretty obvious to all of us here that you were abandoned. Worried sick? Pfft. She clearly found a superior pokemon to train and left you to waste away with the rest of us here."

The wild pokemon of the area noticed Fencer despite his blending in efforts. Being the only Scyther some of them had ever seen, it was hard to hide. The wild pokemon didn't seem very friendly, they shot Fencer a few icy glares while they panicked amongst themselves.

"Everything was normal until these weird pokemon showed up!" A tangela growled, "I bet they did this."

"Now why would they trap themselves in here anyway?" An older Piloswine retorted.

"Has anyone thought about food yet? I have hatchlings!"A Swellow barked at the crowd of wild pokemon.

"You're right. We're already limited in our area, but now with this frigid weather nothing new will grow." Tangela agreed.

"Not to mention the new mouths to feed..." Swellow turned to glare at Fencer and the other pokemon.

Nub's concentration was suddenly broken as he was addressed by a Swablu willing to offer up a little more information. "So you're not all trainer pokemon than huh?" Nub was a little confused. His previous theory about some evil trainer trapping all of his abandoned pokemon within this massive ice wall was crushed. "Humilau?" Nub asked in confusion. He had never travelled far out of the Giant Chasm and was certainly not aware of any other areas in Unova. "I've never heard of this imaginary place!" Nub huffed in embarrassment. Even though Nub wanted to place some suspicion on Aria it was true that there was no way she could have done anything to put the wall of ice up. "My name is Nub and this is the Giant Chasm. I can't speak on behalf of you funny looking pokemon, but this is our home!" Nub puffed out his chest in a heroic manner as some of the other wild pokemon rolled their eyes and laughed under their breath at him.

Nub felt so cool when some robotic pokemon caused him to lose his cool. It seemed to not even notice the other pokemon at all, "what a strange one we have over here." Swinub inspected Tutore. "So do none of you strange 'owned' pokemon share the same trainer or-"

Nub was suddenly interrupted by the buzzing of Soma. He could hardly believe that pokemon like this even existed. "Well I guess that answers that question.." Nub poked causiously at Soma. He was moving around pretty fast considering the temperature and he didn't look like an ice-type. He felt sort of warm, "what kind of pokemon are you even?" He asked.

The wild pokemon standing outside the cave noticed Ignis's question.

"Gee a real observant one we have here..." one of the wild pokewon spoke sarcasticly.

An absol pointed behind where Ignis was standing to reveal the giant wall of ice behind him. Whilst Ignis was turned the same Absol grabbed his special stone away from him, "hey! This one brought food!"

Over in the bushes Edur was baffled at the situation he was in. he had just taken a nap in one of the store rooms at a team rocket base in johto,
and when he woke he was in a field in Unova with a GIANT WALL OF ICE blocking almost the entire area of whatever plain he was lost in.
observing a group of a random assortment of abandoned trainer Pokemon and wild Pokemon argue a little was well and all,
but he was too far away to clearly make out a word they were saying. however he wouldn't have too much time to dwell on it at the moment as
it seemed that thing had started to get out hand as whenever wild Pokemon and trainer Pokemon interact. it seemed that an Absol had taken something from a shiny Charmeleon. whatever it was knowing charmeleons and there inherintly aggresive nature this would end bad unless the situation difused itself soon. So Edur acting on instinct aimed a powerful ice beam attack aimed directly at the absol. "this should stop him..." he mutterd to himself. it would prove to be a rather rash desicion however.

Pyre couldn't believe his ears at how rude the Swinub was. Pyre sighed and a little bit of black smoke puffed out of his mouth. "Listen if you're not going to help me, I really can't deal with this right now." He pouted for a bit and looked to the left of him.

Pyre noticed that the Swinub was also being somewhat rude to a nearby Swablu. Pyre inched over to the Swablu and tried to start a conversation. "What's that Swinub's problem?"

Edur walked over to the charmeleon named Ignis. "My names Edur, pleasure to meet you." he then sharply turned his gaze over to the absol.
"you know if your going to steal something try stealing something you can actually use next time." turning his heaad back to the ignis the charmeleon he gave him a warm smile. a thought occured to Edur that he could probably get some good info from ignis the charmeleon. as such he cleared his throught and asked "Do you know whats going on at the moment im? I seem to be a little lost at the moment." he than noticed the amount of dirty looks he seemed to be getting from the wild Pokemon. "Uh-oh this doesn't look good..." he muttered under his breath.

The first thing Azuli noticed when she woke up was a huge group of Pokemon talking to each other. They seemed kind of hostile towards each other. Startled, she wildly looked for her trainer...but found nothing...except for a huge icy wall. What was going on? Where was her trainer? Who are these other Pokemon? The mass of strangers was intimidating her...She tried to blend in with her surroundings, not daring to say a single word, but as a Litwick in an icy place, she probably wasn't doing too well...

Nub jumped back at Soma's strange response. By the way this pokemon was talking it seemed like it was trying to catch Nub! "Woah-ho-ho-ho there now buddy. I refused to have any trainer. I'm not some baby pokemon after all!" Nub paused for a second, "wait a minute. Who is Haken?" Nub turned to the group of foreign pokemon, "which one of you is Haken?"

The absol's smiled quickly faded as Edur attacked him with an ice beam. It seemed unusually strong, almost as if it was super powered by the frigid environment. Absol used the special stone has a bit of a block and then dropped it, his paw was freezing. It almost looked as if there was a bit of a crack in it. Absol didn't care as it clearly wasn't food. He watched quietly as Ignis picked up the stone. The wild pokemon slowly surrounded Edur and Ignis and the growled at the sound of Edur's snappy remark. "Trained pokemon think they are so smart.."

Nub bounced back as it sounded like Soma was about to explode. "Eeee! What's going on here!?" Nub accidentally tripped over Azuli who was just trying to lay low. "H-hey! Would you watch it! Nub shouted at the frightened little Litwick.

Nub was starting to become very frustrated. Tensions between the wild pokemon and the trained pokemon were rising. This is not good...

"Can we all just calm down for a second! Maybe these new pokemon can be some use to us or... something?"

Apparently, Azuli wasn't hiding well enough because the talkative Swinub crashed into her...and then he yelled at her...but he was the one who hit her, and she wasn't moving at all, so isn't it his fault...? She squeaked out an apology anyway and dashed over near one of the calmer Pokemon that were not bothering to get involved in...whatever was going on right now.

Fencer noticed the tension between the owned and wild Pokemon. Upon witnessing the wild Pokemon gather around Ignis and Edur, he zoomed through the crowd and stood with them in their defence. "If you wish to harm them you'll have to go through me," the scyther lifted his blades, "I may not be a wild Pokemon, but I'm no less feral." Fencer was attempting to intimidate the smaller Pokemon, but larger Pokemon like Absol and Swellow were unflinching. Nevertheless, he stood his ground.