Pokemon mystery Roleplay

Guest meibum

The Magnemite - Azuli didn't catch its name - started...overreacting to her presence, for lack of a better word. "Um, I'm A-Azuli, and I'm...looking for my trainer too..." She trailed off.

"Zzzzzt. Searching database....

No known data for Azuli. Safe life form ZZZZT!"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edur ran right on up to ignis stopping only momentarily to catch his breath. having done so he cleared his throught. " I've been checking the parameter of the ice wall. it goes on for quite a while but i did find a cave of sorts leading into the interior of the cave. if you got deep enough I'm sure you could melt your way through the wall."

Edited by ShinyPichu

"don't worry it's not far of now ignis... ah here we are!" Edur said as he and the rest of the Pokemon finally walked up to the the location edur had seen the cave that led into the wall. "so now that were hear lets make a plan to get on the inside. we cant touch the ice of the wall as that will freeze us so we'll have to think of another way through...any ideas?"

Edited by ShinyPichu

Azuli could feel the cold emanating from the icy wall. As a Fire and Ghost type, she had never felt temperature changes much, so this unnerved her. Would she die if she touched the wall? Seems that the Magnemite thought so. Then again, none of her attacks actually required physical contact with her targets of any kind... "Would attacking from a distance work...?" She wondered aloud in response to Edur.

Edited by Crizix

as edur was pondering he heard the small litwick say something about long range attacks. "hm... that might work as far as melting the ice goes but how are we going to get through the tunnel?" he thought about this a little bit more... "if we had something that could act as a barrier between us and the actual ice we might be able to make it through." he concluded.

Edur examined the branch. it was fairly thick but not nearly wide enough. it did give him an idea. he turned to the scyther and smiled "not quite but i do have an idea. see if you can find a few more branches similar to this one." he said.

Fencer smiled, "Don't know what you got in mind, but I'll get cutting." He proceeded to trim several branches off of the trees and stacked them in a pile in front of the Glaceon.

Edur examined the pile the scyther had made in front of him. all of the branches looked to be the same length, as such he begin to lay them out side by side until he had a makeshift raft of sorts. then vary carefully using ice beam he begin to freeze all of the branches together. after doing that Edur stepped back and smiled at his handiwork. "it's not spectacular but it will do. now we just need something to move it through the cave with. any ideas cause all i can think of is a long stick."